OMG Obama Impeached? IRS Scandal?? Benghazi Cover up???!!!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Re: OMG Obama Impeached? IRS Scandal?? Benghazi Cover up???!

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Earl Ragnor Lodbrok™ wrote:You can't refute facts. PERIOD. I was right about all my "conspiracies" and you now have to eat it. No big deal, as long as you are awake now. 8)
LMAO....what "conspiracies" are you talking about?
HAARP, Tunguska, Greys, Atlantis, Nibiru.. ;)
Well, at least you got 2 out of 5. in short, 3 of those are more or less BS.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Earl Ragnor Lodbrok™ wrote:You can't refute facts. PERIOD. I was right about all my "conspiracies" and you now have to eat it. No big deal, as long as you are awake now. 8)
Tunguska and Niburu are true rest isn't right?
Or is it Atlantis right and Niburu not?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Tunguska and Niburu are true rest isn't right?
Or is it Atlantis right and Niburu not?

You got 1 of them. it has nothing to do with rouge planets, asteroids or aliens ;)

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
You are too funny.
No I mean false flag attacks being used to take our gun rights.
And the fact that he DOES not follow our own laws and he is our "president".
He is part of the NWO, not just a puppet, hand picked since 1990 by NWO. He and his wife both attend the meetings with them. They have been spotted making meetings with terrorist uncle, then deported rather than question him, instead, he drove tanks around boston looking for two young people with pressure cookers. Trying to kill them to cover the fact they set it up. I was laughed at for the "illuminati" stuff before, now, lame stream media covers it, it's believable. I am just glad to be of help waking up some here, as I run a political activism group, and am an independent news corespondent as well....(No lizards are in the white house, but quite a few gaoulds......)

(It's a pretty well know fact though that greys do exist, and our president when he takes office is given a packet briefing all of our intel on them. I am not saying area 51 has aliens, but they work on alien technology giving us a head start, and have been found carved in ships in mayan and egyptian pyramids. Even in some famous religious paintings depict discs in the sky, So yes, greys exist.)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

For the record, no one is 'waking me up' to anything. I simply follow the (social) media code/contract directives. Confidentiality is well rewarded in the HereAfter.

It is amusing to see changing stories though, the evolving face of 'journalism' and the various controls placed within information. It all reminds me of the gall wasp.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I don't believe the Boston bombing is a conspiracy, however, once again, it seems that US didn't listen to warnings of caution:
http://rt.com/op-edge/tsarnaev-boston-b ... cuses-122/

After all, the reason brought in for conspiracies usually is "terrorist attack either to neutralize someone/something important or start a new conflict", there, two Chechen immigrants couldn't justify an attack because their country is part of Russian federation and Russia is already at war within this country. Unless someone important (either an opposing-to-whatever person or someone who knew too much) was killed or severely injured leading to a later death in this terrorist attack, there's no reason to believe it was a conspiracy, and even if it was the case, it's not necessarily a conspiracy.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Legendary Apophis wrote:I don't believe the Boston bombing is a conspiracy, however, once again, it seems that US didn't listen to warnings of caution:

After all, the reason brought in for conspiracies usually is "terrorist attack either to neutralize someone/something important or start a new conflict", there, two Chechen immigrants couldn't justify an attack because their country is part of Russian federation and Russia is already at war within this country. Unless someone important (either an opposing-to-whatever person or someone who knew too much) was killed or severely injured leading to a later death in this terrorist attack, there's no reason to believe it was a conspiracy, and even if it was the case, it's not necessarily a conspiracy.
Patsies for a martial law drill. It worked......
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:For the record, no one is 'waking me up' to anything. I simply follow the (social) media code/contract directives. Confidentiality is well rewarded in the HereAfter.

It is amusing to see changing stories though, the evolving face of 'journalism' and the various controls placed within information. It all reminds me of the gall wasp.
Lulz.....Expect Us....
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Legendary Apophis wrote:I don't believe the Boston bombing is a conspiracy, however, once again, it seems that US didn't listen to warnings of caution:

IT WAS AN EXPERIMENT TO SEE IF A MAJOR CITY WOULD FOLLOW MARTIAL LAW. THEY DID. EPIC FAIL FOR HUMANITY.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

What did you expect? Your 'revolution of civil disobedience'? People might agree something is going on beyond the horizon, but they will not act on their own. And sorry to say, well, not really.. but there is no leader or uniting force among those anti-government/corporation-groups. Hell, even calling them 'groups' is a stretch.

The nature of anarchy is chaotic disorganisation. Coordinated resistance is anathema.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

I thought I would refresh this thread as it is coming up on a year.
With all that Mr. I'llBombya has done in office, has anyone else woken up yet???
I don't give a crap that he is half black. He is ALL EVIL.
GW Bush ALL EVIL.
GHW Bush ALL EVIL.
Clinton Half Pimp. Half EVIL.
REAGAN. ALL EVIL.
CARTER. ALL HOT AIR.
FORD ALL EVIL.
NIXON. ALL EVIL.
KENNEDY. Our last President of the United States of America.

^^That sums it up. Kennedy gave a speech on secret governing societies that need checked less than 2 weeks before he was shot and killed. Guess he had second thoughts on their NWO. His brother must have as well.....Uncle Ted however, went out between those two pillars I'm sure...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

And how do you feel about today's main false flag event, Dex? :)
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:And how do you feel about today's main false flag event, Dex? :)
1. I feel like Israel needs to stop the missiles we supply them with. :smt064
2. We did not consider war with numerous countries that oppress and hurt its people, but we get in a pissing contest with Russia over Ukraine and Syria..... ](*,)
3. Ebola on the border? We have plenty of FEMA hotels for "Ebola victims" if needed.... :-k

This sums it up pretty well......

We are at a crisis moment in the history of this nation. Those who favor war to serve their own varied and multiple purposes are desperate to revive the war fever in a nation that is weary of war. The United States has been at war against these various countries for far longer than this nation was in World War II. Americans are tired of the cost. Americans are tired of their young children returning home in those cheap metal boxes with those made in China American flags on them. The backlash against Obama's claim regarding Syria's President Assad gassing his own people proves that the US government has lost the trust and faith of the American people. This makes selling a new war very difficult indeed, absent some powerful catalyzing event. Certainly the proposed revival of the military draft will meet with great resistance absent some motivating cause to go to war.

Well, I do not think the recent shooting down of an airplane will cause another war, it certainly would benifit us if Russia were pre-occupied.....
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

This place got a tad busier without me :smt064

-David Icke
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite

[KMA]Avenger wrote:This place got a tad busier without me :smt064
=D> Welcome back!!
Killuminati and all the decepticons who play into the pretender's hands.
How's that 33rd ritual coming Jules? You get inducted yet..... :smt043 :smt043

There's a reckoning coming......
Big banks won't mean squat when 2008 comes again ten fold ;)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”