Bilderberg 2013 confirmed!

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Bilderberg 2013 confirmed!

Ed Balls always makes me laugh. The man sparks absolute ridicule whenever he appears (even just in conversations).

Pointless picture though, accompanying the article. What does "London 2012: British Olympians' favourite hotels" have to do with anything? (Only link I see is that the photo is owned by 'The Grove', haha.)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Juliette wrote:Ed Balls always makes me laugh. The man sparks absolute ridicule whenever he appears (even just in conversations).

I know this is not what you are implying...he's by no means an exclusive member of the "i like to talk utter crap all the time club, i don't know a single politician from the 3 main parties who doesn't talk crap or lie at every opportunity.....

Went to the grove hotel earlier to check it out...stunning grounds with a beautiful canal running through it.

Juliette wrote:
Pointless picture though, accompanying the article. What does "London 2012: British Olympians' favourite hotels" have to do with anything? (Only link I see is that the photo is owned by 'The Grove', haha.)
Looks like a stock photo taken at the time of the satanic ritual...sorry, i mean the Olympics....lazy buggers

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

The only answer these foolish so-called "progress" liberal-oligarchs have to fix the worldwide crisis, is to force a parody of marriage and parody of identity (the disgusting gender theory) into Western nations, typical incompetence...
I'm sure this will be one of the subjects of this meeting, how the so-called "holy progress" is being introduced by force into the Western Nations to turn them into political-correct brainwashed sheep unisex population who will consume anything happily and mindlessly. Oh the greatness of the utopia... :smt100
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:The only answer these foolish so-called "progress" liberal-oligarchs have to fix the worldwide crisis, is to force a parody of marriage and parody of identity (the disgusting gender theory) into Western nations, typical incompetence...
I'm sure this will be one of the subjects of this meeting, how the so-called "holy progress" is being introduced by force into the Western Nations to turn them into political-correct brainwashed sheep unisex population who will consume anything happily and mindlessly. Oh the greatness of the utopia... :smt100

They wont win...make no mistake, this is a war for the future. their system is based on lies, deceit, treason, fraud and more lies...such a system cannot last. they will fail big time!

More and more people are waking up, with some it's when their bank accounts get emptied, with others because of the destruction of moral values (like yourself Jim), whatever the reason-people are are resisting in ever greater numbers. that means their system will collapse, it's inevitable because it's a house of cards.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

You wish. ;)

System has been working since the Holocene.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Hungary and Russia are good counter-examples of the so-called Marxist "march of history" the liberals are invoking all the time. Thus them being ostracized by liberal media. Poland is sort of too (well, not so much since 2010 Smolensk drama and the suspicious death of the polish elite).
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:Hungary and Russia are good counter-examples of the so-called Marxist "march of history" the liberals are invoking all the time. Thus them being ostracized by liberal media. Poland is sort of too (well, not so much since 2010 Smolensk drama and the suspicious death of the polish elite).

They have been picking each off as much as they have us...as John Lennon said, the world is run by insane people.
Juliette wrote:You wish. ;)

System has been working since the Holocene.

LOL!

It doesn't matter if they have been here since the big bang. you are not as smart as you think you are. if you know anything of the nature of reality you will know they will not succeed....

I wish the elites and their supporters luck...they will need it, BIG TIME!

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

No, I am sure all these people who have nothing better to do than protest and eat up my tax money (instead of doing an honest day's work) will break the system. :roll:
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Protesting people aren't solely OWS or Indignant movement...far from that might I say!
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Legendary Apophis wrote:Protesting people aren't solely OWS or Indignant movement...far from that might I say!
Protesting against Bilderberg is the domain of economic and social terrorists, and antiglobalist scum that likes to destroy historic buildings and loot stores they would otherwise never be able to set foot in.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:No, I am sure all these people who have nothing better to do than protest and eat up my tax money (instead of doing an honest day's work) will break the system. :roll:
As Jim said, but i will add...it's more than a protest.

The fact you want us to go back to work to earn money which these **Filtered** will steal from us shows just how little you know. you come across as knowing or agreeing with or even being part of "the club", but in reality, you are very ignorant of what's actually going on....

None of the above is meant to be insulting, it's simply how you come across :-)

Just seen your post as i was typing this response...so if we don't want globalism and our jobs and money off-shored to countries like China we are "scum"?

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Oh, I surely don't like Black Blocks and this kind of anarchist-leftist guys at all, rioting and pillaging everywhere they come, they back 100% the downfall of values as they are the original supporters of so-called "Progress" (dating back to couple of hundred years).
On the other hand, I was talking people who protest in general against what comes from the "liberal oligarchy", whether it is for economic reasons, or values.

The million marching in France, the million marching in Spain (after Zapatero was elected, against his reforms), the two hundred thousands in Porto Rico, the 700k petition signatures in the UK aren't anarchists...that's those I was talking about!

Sure it wasn't about Bilderberg meeting itself, but how many in the Bilderberg are also in favor of values destruction? I would say a significant part!

If the "powerful" didn't back this nonsensical "progress" agenda, I wouldn't care that much about them, but they do for a significant part!
Spoiler

Spoiler
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Everywhere the antiglobalists gather art and history are destroyed. You are not scum for having an opinion, however misguided, that is your right.
You are scum for destroying museums, looting shops, terrorizing the local populations of the towns you curse with your presence.

Your fantasies of satanism and dreams of 'fighting the good fight' are laughable, and show how ridiculously detached your concept of reality is.

Go worry about real problems, go to work. I would rather pay for the extermination of your antisocial groups than pay a single cent towards your welfare checks.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Everywhere the antiglobalists gather art and history are destroyed. You are not scum for having an opinion, however misguided, that is your right.
You are scum for destroying museums, looting shops, terrorizing the local populations of the towns you curse with your presence.

Your fantasies of satanism and dreams of 'fighting the good fight' are laughable, and show how ridiculously detached your concept of reality is.

Go worry about real problems, go to work. I would rather pay for the extermination of your antisocial groups than pay a single cent towards your welfare checks.

There is no hope for you or the elites...i hope you know that :smt117 ;)

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

These people are also my enemies, of course: (Barcelona late 2012, pillaging of a Zara shop)

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

But as things are going, it won't be only them, opposing.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”