My hero.. your views?

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: My hero.. your views?

Legendary Apophis wrote:Isn't it wrong that in the US, presidents usually swear on the Bible and on the backroom would worship a giant owl?
Fair question. I wonder if they are 'forced' to swear on the Bible. In the Netherlands, you can 'promise' instead of 'swearing', if you do not consider the Bible as something important.
Although I figure the American populace in general with their 'level of Christianity' require a candidate to express at least some degree of Christian affiliation.. I doubt the USA is ready for a completely secular candidate.
Legendary Apophis wrote:If they want to have pagan religion it's their problem, but at least don't fool Americans with this double-game. :?
Haha. :P
Legendary Apophis wrote:Coming back on the subject, obviously that Reagan must be missed nowadays with a second president-term of democrats politics...
*grin* Logic prevails, dear Jimster. ;)
Ketsurou
Forum Newbie
Race: Sadist

Legendary Apophis wrote:The US have some weird clubs, I mean, free masons worship the Supreme Being, but at this club they worship a giant owl...what the heck???
Sorry but, o'rly? :smt043
If an owl swooped down and suddenly started talking to you, wouldn't you say "yes, my Lord...?" 8-[

And, Deism isn't always in the physical representation of what is presented, but is usually in the symbolic association of what is behind what is presented by the physical representation. Kind of like Mars is the God of War, but also the personification of the soul of the planet Mars--and the sum total of spiritual and mental energy that is projected by, and the psychological associations that are given to, "the planet Mars."

Ah, that ancient and beautiful language: Symbolism. ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Juliette wrote:There is nothing wrong with the Bohemian Grove. Quite a few things are wrong with individual members who have gone absolutely bat**Filtered**-crazy with power and influence.
The original article which the NY Post reported has since been taken down. Infowars archived the article.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/ju ... rnstar.htm

Nixon, one of the worst presidents ever couldn't believe what went on at the grove.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN2GS3b8cyU

Tell me Juliette, what does the Owl at Bohemian grove signify? without going to a search engine-do you even know the name of that Owl? what's the name of the ceremony performed in front of the Owl?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Giant owl, golden ox, history repeats itself!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

[KMA]Avenger wrote:Tell me Juliette, what does the Owl at Bohemian grove signify? without going to a search engine-do you even know the name of that Owl? what's the name of the ceremony performed in front of the Owl?
Yes, I quite know what you are talking about. The 'Cremation of Care', a harmless, festive remnant of the Grove's origins as a collective of musical and performing artists (hence 'bohemians'). Pretty much the same thing as every other 'camp' ceremony (ever been out camping with a group?) you can expect from fraternities. Mock-paganism is always a fun thing to partake in. I have been to various meetings in which such ceremonies were conducted. Aside from a sense of immaturity, I am of the opinion that if you have the power (quite literally) you can do whatever the hell you want.

In the spastic, paranoid mind of Alex Jones it is Moloch. Then again, he sees a demon or a corporate exec behind every tree, so I am rather skeptical of him and his reaching. Had they used a dove, would it have been a mockery of Spiritus Sanctus? Had they used a cat, would it have been Bastet? Had they used a feathered snake, would it have been Quetzalcoatl? I am not worried.

As for Nixon's objections.. ha, he was happy to use the Grove as a stepping stone, only to piss on it later. As is his right, of course, but then again, he was a known hater of California and freedom in general. *grin* So excuse me, but Stalin saying he would never visit the Met would not make me think worse of the Met. ;)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:Giant owl, golden ox, history repeats itself!
Not quite right with regards to the Owl.

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:Tell me Juliette, what does the Owl at Bohemian grove signify? without going to a search engine-do you even know the name of that Owl? what's the name of the ceremony performed in front of the Owl?
Yes, I quite know what you are talking about. The 'Cremation of Care', a harmless, festive remnant of the Grove's origins as a collective of musical and performing artists (hence 'bohemians'). Pretty much the same thing as every other 'camp' ceremony (ever been out camping with a group?) you can expect from fraternities. Mock-paganism is always a fun thing to partake in. I have been to various meetings in which such ceremonies were conducted. Aside from a sense of immaturity, I am of the opinion that if you have the power (quite literally) you can do whatever the hell you want.

In the spastic, paranoid mind of Alex Jones it is Moloch. Then again, he sees a demon or a corporate exec behind every tree, so I am rather skeptical of him and his reaching. Had they used a dove, would it have been a mockery of Spiritus Sanctus? Had they used a cat, would it have been Bastet? Had they used a feathered snake, would it have been Quetzalcoatl? I am not worried.

As for Nixon's objections.. ha, he was happy to use the Grove as a stepping stone, only to piss on it later. As is his right, of course, but then again, he was a known hater of California and freedom in general. *grin* So excuse me, but Stalin saying he would never visit the Met would not make me think worse of the Met. ;)

LOL! AJ has nothing to do with any of my above post, yes i first heard about the grove from him about 6 years ago, but i've since researched it for myself. if you do your research you will find they are still sacrificing people (some say kids as well) in the private gatherings in the woods. the Bushes are notorious paedophiles and killers of children at the grove as well as in their private lives. the cremation of care may or may not involve sacrifices (some say they still have a sacrifice involved but i have not seen anything to support the accusation), but the point of the ceremony still remains....and if you were a true insider you would know this already ;)

As far as Nixon is concerned, he was simply an ambitious politician with aspirations of becoming president for a LOOOONG time, i get the impression he knew what he was doing and the devils he was dealing with but had no idea just how truly sick and evil these people were which is why he was hung out to dry.

As for the Owl, it's not simply Molech, the Owl itself is also a symbol of something???????????????

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Athens' owl?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:Athens' owl?

[-X

Don't think "gods", think symbolism....if i say more you will instantly get it which is why i'm being vague.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”