My hero.. your views?

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

My hero.. your views?

Tell me what you think of the Great Communicator. In my opinion, one of the best Presidents the USA has had since Ulysses S. Grant. :smt042 Best, from my perspective, means most fitting diplomatically. Not so much domestically, though I hear good things about him in that regard as well.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: My hero.. your views?

america lol country of the poor and the stupid god bless the uk GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

lord Byron is my hero :smt019
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

I've always suspected the economic prosperity during the Clinton administration was in part due to decisive Reagan policy shifts. Just like I suspect the absolute economic chaos in 2004 was largely due to the failed policies passed during Clinton's tenure.

Remember the law that put a gun to the heads of the lenders and said you MUST lower the lending qualifications for mortgages?

Remember the law that gave major tax credits to house "flippers"? I remember! And these God forsaken moron Americans want to put the Clintons back in office in 2016.

Americans seem too ignorant and stupid these days to accept the reality that when significant legislation gets passed 'bubbles' build up that burst many years or decades later. Occasionally those are good bubbles but mostly no they are dreadful.

The Obama bubbles 10 years from now will devour all nations. It will be so apocalyptic that globalism will either dominate after it happens or break down entirely and never be attempted again. A $100t US deficit with interest the size of our GDP is knocking on the door.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Sniperwax wrote:I've always suspected the economic prosperity during the Clinton administration was in part due to decisive Reagan policy shifts. Just like I suspect the absolute economic chaos in 2004 was largely due to the failed policies passed during Clinton's tenure.

Remember the law that put a gun to the heads of the lenders and said you MUST lower the lending qualifications for mortgages?

Remember the law that gave major tax credits to house "flippers"? I remember! And these God forsaken moron Americans want to put the Clintons back in office in 2016.

Americans seem too ignorant and stupid these days to accept the reality that when significant legislation gets passed 'bubbles' build up that burst many years or decades later. Occasionally those are good bubbles but mostly no they are dreadful.

The Obama bubbles 10 years from now will devour all nations. It will be so apocalyptic that globalism will either dominate after it happens or break down entirely and never be attempted again. A $100t US deficit with interest the size of our GDP is knocking on the door.

I don't think anyone has to worry about the Clinton's any more...in case you haven't been following what's been going on in the US with the 4 (and counting) scandals and Hilary's involvement in all of it, their political goose is more or less cooked!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

It's somewhat ironic that the guy financed his reagonomics by tripling the national debt heh.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Brdavs wrote:It's somewhat ironic that the guy financed his reagonomics by tripling the national debt heh.
Indeed, my friend. Indeed.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Brdavs wrote:It's somewhat ironic that the guy financed his reagonomics by tripling the national debt heh.
It was a long-term investment in a solid economic system, of course it is going to cost you money at first, then pay off in the long run provided people have the balls to see it through. Was effectively nullified by 'bubble decisions' (short-term self-defeating 'gifts' meant to incur political and societal favour) by Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, making it a 'bad investment'.
What could be the last chance at US economic independence was sacrificed for re-elections. That is too simplistic, but basically what happened. :P
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Juliette wrote:

Tell me what you think of the Great Communicator. In my opinion, one of the best Presidents the USA has had since Ulysses S. Grant. :smt042 Best, from my perspective, means most fitting diplomatically. Not so much domestically, though I hear good things about him in that regard as well.

He was nothing compared to these 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KeR3yMZi0g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUXtyIQjubU

(hmm..., any idea why i cant get the YT thingy to work?)

Reagan may have had his good points compared to presidents that have come after him...but Reagan was also chosen for the job (see picture below where he is in attendance at Bohemian Grove) and shot at when he attempted to be his own man, not unlike some presidents and presidential candidates before him.

You don't go to this place unless invited by VERY powerful queers...sorry, i mean globalist scumbags!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

The US have some weird clubs, I mean, free masons worship the Supreme Being, but at this club they worship a giant owl...what the heck???
Sorry but, o'rly? :smt043
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Damn double post by mistake -_-
Last edited by Legendary Apophis on Wed May 22, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

There is nothing wrong with the Bohemian Grove. Quite a few things are wrong with individual members who have gone absolutely bat**Filtered**-crazy with power and influence.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

They worship a giant owl...
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Legendary Apophis wrote:They worship a giant owl...
So what? We worship a bearded man in the clouds. Mormons worship a whole family of gods ruling on various planets.. and so on. :)

Religion makes fools of us all when we look at our beliefs rationally. What else is new? :P
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Isn't it wrong that in the US, presidents usually swear on the Bible and on the backroom would worship a giant owl?
If they want to have pagan religion it's their problem, but at least don't fool Americans with this double-game. :?

Coming back on the subject, obviously that Reagan must be missed nowadays with a second president-term of democrats politics...
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”