Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: NSA collecting US phone call data

Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:so quit crying about america and lobby your own countries goverment :-D
I see now that you are just trolling. There is no country (except Iran and China) that can comfortably stand up to America on their own, without support from another Overlord Nation. [-X
America does not just steal American data. They steal your data. Ah well. No point in further feeding.. ;) Let's just agree to disagree.
dismiss what im saying as trolling all you want juliette, im deadly serious in all ive said

its not my fault you dont want to commit to trying to better your own goverment, thats on you not me, but dont complain when your goverment does not run the way you want it to
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Guild wrote:you dont want to commit to trying to better your own goverment, thats on you not me, but dont complain when your goverment does not run the way you want it to
*grin* Fair enough. I suppose that is the price of living in a country full of sheep. :P
Guild
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Guild wrote:you dont want to commit to trying to better your own goverment, thats on you not me, but dont complain when your goverment does not run the way you want it to
*grin* Fair enough. I suppose that is the price of living in a country full of sheep. :P
same with most countries, Im literally watching V for vendetta now, its given me a few ideas :D
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Guild wrote:so quit crying about america and lobby your own countries goverment :-D
I shouldn't have to "lobby" any government to have my universal rights respected.

I'm also under no illusion that I ought be pleased with the EU governments who at the very least turn a blind eye to the us if not actively assist in dubious practices.

But I'm realistic enough to know asymmetric warfare is pretty much all I have.

So here on out I'm pirating all software. Steal some bits and bytes of info back, see how them corporations and us federals like that. :smt081
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Guild
Forum Addict

Brdavs wrote:
I shouldn't have to "lobby" any government to have my universal rights respected.
lol so yeah if they arent you should just complain because the goverments arent respecting your "universal rights" :'( awwww

why wouldn you get of your ass and do something about it, anyone that wont, doesnt have the right to complain tbh
Spoiler
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Guild wrote:
Brdavs wrote:
lol so yeah if they arent you should just complain because the goverments arent respecting your "universal rights" :'( awwww

why wouldn you get of your ass and do something about it, anyone that wont, doesnt have the right to complain tbh
Ironically enough this defense of anti-terrorist measures sounds strangely terrorism inducive.

Winning them hearts and minds left and right, as per usual. War on terror would more aptly be named war on common sense.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Guild
Forum Addict

Brdavs wrote:
Guild wrote:
Brdavs wrote:

Ironically enough this defense of anti-terrorist measures sounds strangely terrorism inducive.

Winning them hearts and minds left and right, as per usual. War on terror would more aptly be named war on common sense.
im not saying i agree with all goverments choices, but why would anyone care :S

surely only people who are planning on committing unlawful acts should be concerned :/
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Guild wrote: if a serious terrorist attack happens people die, the goverment and security forces are blamedfornot doing their jobs,

you have to give abit to ensure your safety, people dont appreciate that,then they should expect attacks to rise and more people to die.

freedom isnt free
Absolutely, buuutt I don't believe that they're using (or need) ALL phone records to provide anti-terrorist assistance.
Although I have to say WHY wouldn't they get the actual conversation message if they were trying to pin point terrorist movements...sure they can use a bit of meta data to map the network of calls linked to a cell phone and further nab others involved (which is a sort of secondary effect as you're expected to know the terrorist beforehand anyway), but surely that information would pale in comparison to being able to sift through phone convo's.

Although since the (ex) secret plans have been thrown into the limelight, the idea might as well be dumped. Terrorists will use carrier pigeons now :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:Terrorists will use carrier pigeons now :P
Knowing the USA and their 'proportionate response' they will use cruise missiles to shoot them down.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Saw that a few hours ago :P, I quickly skimmed it as it was more of an autobiography than anything. But here is why he did:
"The government has granted itself power it is not entitled to. There is no public oversight. The result is people like myself have the latitude to go further than they are allowed to,"
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sol wrote:
Saw that a few hours ago :P, I quickly skimmed it as it was more of an autobiography than anything. But here is why he did:
"The government has granted itself power it is not entitled to. There is no public oversight. The result is people like myself have the latitude to go further than they are allowed to,"

It's absolutely disgusting to see what they have done to the constitution. but what's more disgusting is the American peoples apathy towards Govt encroachment on civil liberties...

All of Govt and both houses need to be brought up on charges of high treason.

You cannot get any more openly treasonous than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSzZAOQnYFI

@Juliette, before you start, it doesn't matter what you think or would like to see. or if you are happy about the shredding of the US constitution. the US constitution is the law of the land as presented by the people to the US Govt...it is king and as such makes Govt the servant and subservient to the US constitution and the US peoples. therefore any law that is anti-constitutional is treason, and anyone in office who supports treason is committing treason after the fact.
Furthermore, any member of either house who does not stand up and make it known they do not support anti-constitutional laws is also guilty after the fact.

-David Icke
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

welcome to the age that anyone anywhere in the world can be anywhere within 36 hours. Thant means hate can also move that fast. How do you go about defending someone with out any information? Yes things are missed. There are 6+billion people in the world. Yes not all points are put together in time and attacks happen.

But to just stand back and play defense after every attack, EVERYONE OF YOU will cry that the gov (any gov) isn't doing their job to protect you.

How do you prevent someone from killing someone else? You need to restrain (in some form) the first person, but you are now affecting the first persons liberty, and the second to a degree. Now the 2ed cant interact normally with the first, but the second is still alive.

There are a lot of sick people in this world. This is why all nations have police and some form of military.

The NSA has and will use the info to push some of their views, because behind the 3 letters THEY ARE HUMANS! This is what I dislike.

As for Pres Obama, as any Pres they are puppets. They rely on their advisors to give them info, and guess what the advisors have their own ideas of whats important also.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Right. So the world is too small.
Go forth, into space, young men and women!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

The_Brute wrote:welcome to the age that anyone anywhere in the world can be anywhere within 36 hours. Thant means hate can also move that fast. How do you go about defending someone with out any information? Yes things are missed. There are 6+billion people in the world. Yes not all points are put together in time and attacks happen.

But to just stand back and play defense after every attack, EVERYONE OF YOU will cry that the gov (any gov) isn't doing their job to protect you.

How do you prevent someone from killing someone else? You need to restrain (in some form) the first person, but you are now affecting the first persons liberty, and the second to a degree. Now the 2ed cant interact normally with the first, but the second is still alive.

There are a lot of sick people in this world. This is why all nations have police and some form of military.

The NSA has and will use the info to push some of their views, because behind the 3 letters THEY ARE HUMANS! This is what I dislike.

As for Pres Obama, as any Pres they are puppets. They rely on their advisors to give them info, and guess what the advisors have their own ideas of whats important also.

You're so far off the mark i have no idea where you're at...i don't want the govt to protect me...in fact i don't want the govt anywhere near me! the govt is there to serve me not tell me what's best for me and how i should live.

The western govts are (this is mainstream news, look it up for yourself) funding and running Al-Qaeda, but because of terrorism i need to be protected by having my govt spy on me? stopping me in the street and searching my bag whenever they want? basically doing what the **Filtered** they like when the **Filtered** like?

Sorry, no...HELL NO!

Juliette wrote:Right. So the world is too small.
Go forth, into space, young men and women!
We would if the central banks of the world stopped stealing OUR money.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”