Victory! - Zimmerman free

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Victory! - Zimmerman free

So you would shoot the new (unfamiliar) neighbour who is coming to borrow a cup of sugar?
:-k
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:So you would shoot the new (unfamiliar) neighbour who is coming to borrow a cup of sugar?
:-k
If they were on top of me whooping on me yes. I'd even shoot them in front of their children. My life is worth more to me than their endless tears.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Not the issue though. Both JT and Avenger say they would shoot anyone who comes into their house. Not attacking them, just into their house (or even on their property).
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:Not the issue though. Both JT and Avenger say they would shoot anyone who comes into their house. Not attacking them, just into their house (or even on their property).
Tough call then. I guess it depends where you live. I live in Chicago so if you even accidentally come into my house yes I'm going to shoot you. But that's where I live it's like Darfur over here most days.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

If they trip the intruder alarm on my estate, I send out hunting parties. What they do with the intruders is none of my business. I suppose some of them end up in the soup. Which I then send to Darfur, because Chicago just needs a few Italian Businessmen to set them straight.

(Guess you get that for being the 'home' state of Obama, ha! Deserved punishment. - Since punishing Indonesia and Kenya seems overkill.)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:If they trip the intruder alarm on my estate, I send out hunting parties. What they do with the intruders is none of my business. I suppose some of them end up in the soup. Which I then send to Darfur, because Chicago just needs a few Italian Businessmen to set them straight.

(Guess you get that for being the 'home' state of Obama, ha! Deserved punishment. - Since punishing Indonesia and Kenya seems overkill.)
Really Hawaii is his home state we just happen to have more idiots here willing to fall into his trance as Mr Pinkley so described it so O moved here. I stand up and cheer every time Hawaii almost goes Kaboom! in 'under Siege'. I've been pissed at Tommy Lee Jones ever since for not succeeding.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

At JT, couldn't agree more mate. power belongs to the people, having a gun ban is nothing short of a power monopoly in the favour of the Govt and the criminals who couldn't a crap about what the law says. punishing the law abbing does not change the fact criminals don't care what the law says.

Juliette wrote:Not the issue though. Both JT and Avenger say they would shoot anyone who comes into their house. Not attacking them, just into their house (or even on their property).
Lets be realistic here. someone knocks on your door and says they have just moved in to your neighbourhood and don't have much, can i have (borrow is the wrong word since it's not something they can return. they can return the favour but not a consumable because it's been...well, consumed lol) some sugar or whatever, sure thing wait there a moment will you, after a moment i return they take it we smile, chit chat and exchange pleasantries and i close the door and they leave, then all is fine. if i say wait there and they enter my home i will pick up whatever is on hand and say to them they were asked to wait by the door, if they refuse to return to the doorstep and wait they become fair game...but that's not what we are talking about is it?

Let me ask you a question, you are in your home sleeping, or doing whatever and you here a noise go and investigate and find a total and complete stranger in your home, what would you do? that is what we are talking about.

Me personally, i won't ask them any questions such as what are you doing me in my home, i won't ask them their intentions, i will get whatever weapon i have on hand and tell them to get the **Filtered** out or they die, if they refuse and i end up killing them...lets just say i won't lose any sleep over it. if i wound them then if i can restrain them without harm to myself i will, if they keep coming i won't hesitate to end them.

Let me tell you about something that happened about 4 years ago in my shed. i have a large garden and a large shed that was built by the previous owner as a work shop, in one wall there is a hole where a fan used to be, 1 day i go into the shed and get attacked by a couple of Robbins in the shed. thinking they flew in through the hole and now can't find their way out (birds are smarter than that i know) i left the shed door open and sat by the window in my home waiting for them to leave so i could go close the door. after about 15 minutes of waiting it occurred to me that they may have chicks or eggs and that's why they won't leave. anyways, long story short, i built them a little home and nailed it to the side of the shed and went in and took the chicks and put them in the home i had just built for them...the point being, every time i went into the shed they would swoop and attack me, they didn't sit around and watch what i did, they immediately attacked to protect their family, i'm the same way. my family comes first, everything and everyone is nothing compared to my wife and kids....period, end of story.

:-)

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I think you are taking the liberty to add stuff between the lines that doesnt belong. [-X

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Jedi~Tank wrote:
I think you are taking the liberty to add stuff between the lines that doesnt belong. [-X

=D>

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

I like how Zim is in hiding after the trial only to make his first public appearance by pulling a family out of their overturned sports utility vehicle in a wreck he happened to come across. The race baiters are going crazy right now insisting it was staged. Good times.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Sniperwax wrote:I like how Zim is in hiding after the trial only to make his first public appearance by pulling a family out of their overturned sports utility vehicle in a wreck he happened to come across. The race baiters are going crazy right now insisting it was staged. Good times.

That's because stories like these- http://www.infowars.com/say-hello-to-ro ... zimmerman/ - don't fit in to their narrative.

For those that don't want to click the link...

The Black George Zimmerman the Media Doesn’t Want You to Know About

lastresistance.com
July 24, 2013

Did you notice during the George Zimmerman trial how the media kept repeating the salacious question “What if Trayvon Martin had been white?” They acted as if this question was the perfect response to Zimmerman defenders. They pretended that this was a question without a “safe” answer, but in reality, the question had already been answered.

In April of 2009 Mr. Roderick Scott awoke at 3am to the sounds of three young men breaking into cars on his street. He called the police and went down to the street to make sure the young men did not flee before the police arrived. He shouted at the three to “freeze” and told them that the police were coming soon. The three boys stood before the big man obviously considering what they should do.

That’s when Christopher Cervini (17) rushed at Mr. Scott uttering “I’ll get you” or “I’ll get him.” Roderick Scott fired twice, killing the teenager. The trial that followed was again a case of prosecutorial overreach, as they tried to charge Mr. Scott with manslaughter. Fortunately for Mr. Scott, a jury of his peers agreed with him that he did only what was needed to protect himself.

Afterwards the prosecutor opined, “I just hope it’s not a message to this community… that you have the right to shoot an unarmed 17-year-old kid for breaking into a car.” The problem is that Mr. Scott did not shoot young Christopher Cervini for breaking into his car, but for attacking him. While the Cervini family may now be in much pain over the loss of their son, he brought himself to his tragic end through a series of terrible choices. Roderick Scott had every right to protect himself; he did what he should have… and a jury of his peers agreed.

Oh, and Roderick Scott was a 42 year old black man about the size of an NFL linebacker. Christopher Cervini was a skinny, 17 year old white kid with a little bit of marijuana in his system. Scott was justified in the killing of the younger man not because of the crime that Cervini had committed, but because Scott rightfully feared for his own safety.

There was no “white uproar” over the shooting of a young white man at the hands of a black man with a “hero-complex.” The NAACP didn’t show up to argue that the shooter should be jailed, or that the Justice Department should pursue charges of civil rights violations against the man for killing Cervini. Jesse Jackson, Al Shartpon, and all of the other race hate baiters stayed home for the trial. The trial was treated as a tragic situation that a young man brought on himself by turning to violence.

Which is exactly how the George Zimmerman case should have been treated. The next time someone tells you, “What if…?” You can tell them it already happened, and the outcome was exactly the same… minus the racial tension.

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

What do you guys think about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1fm1vS1mQQ

I'm kind of a big fan of SYG laws ever since the Zimmerman trial. The obliviousness and denial expressed by the brother of the victim in this video is extremely representative of the incompetence currently plaguing America.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I would like to know why there isnt an uproar from the black supremacists over the slaughter of young blacks by blacks.

I would also like to know where the black supremacists get off comparing thier years of opression to that of Jews and other races.

I would also like to know why the black supremacists cry racism and use the media to do so all the while being the most racist people on the planet now.

You here that naacp...inquiring non racist people want to know these things.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Jedi~Tank wrote:I would like to know why there isnt an uproar from the black supremacists over the slaughter of young blacks by blacks.

I would also like to know where the black supremacists get off comparing thier years of opression to that of Jews and other races.

I would also like to know why the black supremacists cry racism and use the media to do so all the while being the most racist people on the planet now.

Hear hear!
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

Jedi~Tank wrote:I would like to know why there isnt an uproar from the black supremacists over the slaughter of young blacks by blacks.

it does amaze me how black people find the use of the 'n' word racist when anyone other than black people use it or as you mentioned when a black person gets attacked or dies by the hands of a black person doesn't cause out rage but if its a white person its automatically racism

also its sad that im trying to have children in this age where anything you say the isn't positive is classed as racism :(

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”