Victory! - Zimmerman free

Melisandre
Lady Red
Race: Shadowbinder
ID: 15

Victory! - Zimmerman free

Hallelujah, the black lobby can't just kill people!
All these nonsensical reactions after the verdict, "omg wth noo racism still lives", etc.. bollocks. ^_^

Justice still lives. Gtho affirmative action chumps.
"One realm, one god, one king."

Ah, yeah. This is Juliette, iPad.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Victory! - Zimmerman free

Treyvor Martin was a thug who apparently used violence against Zimmerman who did self defense.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/ge ... -his-life/
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/14/ge ... ing-death/
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Legendary Apophis wrote:Treyvor Martin was a thug who apparently used violence against Zimmerman who did self defense.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/03/29/ge ... -his-life/
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/14/ge ... ing-death/
Fox news, really pops? ;)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tssk tssk, soldierboy. The jury said as much by deeming it self-defence. ;)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

His innocence was not proven in that courtroom. Lucky for him he lives in a country where you do not have to prove your innocence and the prosecution must prove your guilt instead. This is one of the cornerstones of democracy and everything else would be a Salem Witch Trial.

Most of the retards crying about the verdict are the same bunch that endlessly champion for pardons and stays of execution for imprisoned folks due to lack of suitable evidence and reckless juries finding them guilty anyways. They have taken this so far as to have successfully removed capital punishment from the menu entirely in many states.

Only a completely ignorant moomoo head would take the side of Zimmerman or the side of Martin based on the evidence available. The prosecution's story is certainly possible and so is the defendant's. Since both stories are impossible to prove or disprove there never should have been charges filed at all. Way to waste tax payer dollars, take us back 20 years in race relations, and make the media a few billion dollars.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Its a shame the race card is played as often as it is. Out of this bs the REAL racist movement revealed themselves..and it aint the green people.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Innocence and not guilty is two very different things.

I could kill JT and be found not guilty, but that doesnt mean Im innocence.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Agreed.

Still, presenting Trayvon Martin as a Hero on the level of Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King (as has been happening in 'certain clique'-media.. sickening and intentionally divisive. Media setting back America's race issues another 20 years. (Not to mention the absolutely ludicrous responses by 'Black stars'.)
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Yea... I still find this hard to believe race was even an issue in this case. IMO if I saw someone walking down the street where I lived and didn't recognize them, they looked shady and out of place for the area, damn right im going to say something, especially if there had been recent break ins. Sure, its profiling, but I didn't profile on the context of the race, rather the area, time of night and all the other things related.

None the less, its all been blown out of proportion and there was never going to be a good outcome for all this. Its a tragedy that someone died the way they did, but its also sad that it was justified and allowed to happen.

Wish all this would just end and be put behind.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Tetrismonkey wrote:Yea... I still find this hard to believe race was even an issue in this case. IMO if I saw someone walking down the street where I lived and didn't recognize them, they looked shady and out of place for the area, damn right im going to say something, especially if there had been recent break ins. Sure, its profiling, but I didn't profile on the context of the race, rather the area, time of night and all the other things related.
Levar Burton has a thing or two to say on this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ckDJ3xTaE
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Tetrismonkey wrote:Yea... I still find this hard to believe race was even an issue in this case. IMO if I saw someone walking down the street where I lived and didn't recognize them, they looked shady and out of place for the area, damn right im going to say something, especially if there had been recent break ins. Sure, its profiling, but I didn't profile on the context of the race, rather the area, time of night and all the other things related.

None the less, its all been blown out of proportion and there was never going to be a good outcome for all this. Its a tragedy that someone died the way they did, but its also sad that it was justified and allowed to happen.

You'd lethally shoot someone if you saw them strolling around your neighborhood if you didn't know them?
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Loki™ wrote:

You'd lethally shoot someone if you saw them strolling around your neighborhood if you didn't know them?
Any time a stranger is physically assaulting you it is okay to shoot them. If a rather athletic and healthy female is being pushed into a corner by a balding middle age toothless weakling with a beer gut we do not say 'Oh you didn't have to shoot him you could have fought him off or ran away easily'.

Not sure why Zimmerman is expected to risk a brain injury or death by foolishly attempting to overpower someone in far greater shape than himself. It cannot be proven or disproven but there is a chance the unarmed kid brought fists and rage upon an armed citizen. Not a smart move assuming it even went down like that.
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

How likely is it that if the kid had been threatening Zimmerman would not have threatened with his gun and how likely is it that the kid would not have backed down after that? And even if he had a non-lethal shot to stop him would have been easy at such close range.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Loki™ wrote:How likely is it that if the kid had been threatening Zimmerman would not have threatened with his gun and how likely is it that the kid would not have backed down after that? And even if he had a non-lethal shot to stop him would have been easy at such close range.
Only a suicidal person brings fists to a gun fight when they clearly could have evaded. You ever seen how fast a 17 year old can run versus an overweight sack of middle aged man. It is only logical to assume that the gun was tucked away in a holster when the physical confrontation started.

If this element of the defendant's story is logically assumed to be true then what else might he be telling the truth about? What are the chances his claims are 100% truthful? 99% truthful? Only 20% truthful?

Even the opinions of the most talented statistical nerds in the world would be irrelevant in this particular case. Condemning people on speculation is actually very common around the world but not everywhere luckily. If you convinced me there was a 98.72101827364% chance Zimmerman was lying about Statement A and a 41.01928374% chance he was truthful about Statement B and etc I would say DO NOT press charges until you have facts to argue.

People cry alligator tears 'What if that was your child!?'. I would have been overjoyed had there not been charges filed if this was my child. It would make it a thousand*infinity times easier to snuff him out myself.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

So in reading this, I suppose we agree the issue has been hijacked by NAACP's social terrorists, and sensation-horny media? :)

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”