Victory! - Zimmerman free

Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Re: Victory! - Zimmerman free

Juliette wrote:So in reading this, I suppose we agree the issue has been hijacked by NAACP's social terrorists, and sensation-horny media? :)
Yep. The media might have even made a few billion off this. I'm not sure what kind of money is in advertising and branding these days.

The former NAACP president actually went off about this when the infamous race card was first thrown down. He declared Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama of being ambulance chasing race baiters.

The race baiters would have you believe the police and Zimmerman are best friends for life. These same race baiters do not like to talk about Zimmerman rallying his community AGAINST the police some years back. He wanted the police chief at the time fired for refusing to properly investigate the beating of a black homeless man in the community. This is not a conspiracy it is very easy to confirm the facts surrounding that case.

This doesn't prove self-defense but it sure makes the black community in the US come off as a bunch of holocaust denial types, hell bent on having their race card privileges accessible 24/7 just in case it's ever needed or maybe not needed just convenient.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Loki™ wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:Yea... I still find this hard to believe race was even an issue in this case. IMO if I saw someone walking down the street where I lived and didn't recognize them, they looked shady and out of place for the area, damn right im going to say something, especially if there had been recent break ins. Sure, its profiling, but I didn't profile on the context of the race, rather the area, time of night and all the other things related.

None the less, its all been blown out of proportion and there was never going to be a good outcome for all this. Its a tragedy that someone died the way they did, but its also sad that it was justified and allowed to happen.

Wish all this would just end and be put behind.
You'd lethally shoot someone if you saw them strolling around your neighborhood if you didn't know them?
Evidently and quite obviously you fail to see the young man..NOT THE HELPLESS BLACK CHILD..but the young man was doing more than simply strolling. ;) Did zimmerman clumsily fall down and bust his head and face on his way to a proper shooting angle? :roll:

The race card is played too much and the civil right MLK fought for is a perverted farce, he would be ashamed of what it has become.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Sniperwax wrote:His innocence was not proven in that courtroom. Lucky for him he lives in a country where you do not have to prove your innocence and the prosecution must prove your guilt instead. This is one of the cornerstones of democracy and everything else would be a Salem Witch Trial.

Most of the retards crying about the verdict are the same bunch that endlessly champion for pardons and stays of execution for imprisoned folks due to lack of suitable evidence and reckless juries finding them guilty anyways. They have taken this so far as to have successfully removed capital punishment from the menu entirely in many states.

Only a completely ignorant moomoo head would take the side of Zimmerman or the side of Martin based on the evidence available. The prosecution's story is certainly possible and so is the defendant's. Since both stories are impossible to prove or disprove there never should have been charges filed at all. Way to waste tax payer dollars, take us back 20 years in race relations, and make the media a few billion dollars.

Completely agree with this.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

Sniperwax wrote:
Loki™ wrote:How likely is it that if the kid had been threatening Zimmerman would not have threatened with his gun and how likely is it that the kid would not have backed down after that? And even if he had a non-lethal shot to stop him would have been easy at such close range.
Only a suicidal person brings fists to a gun fight when they clearly could have evaded. You ever seen how fast a 17 year old can run versus an overweight sack of middle aged man. It is only logical to assume that the gun was tucked away in a holster when the physical confrontation started.

If this element of the defendant's story is logically assumed to be true then what else might he be telling the truth about? What are the chances his claims are 100% truthful? 99% truthful? Only 20% truthful?

Even the opinions of the most talented statistical nerds in the world would be irrelevant in this particular case. Condemning people on speculation is actually very common around the world but not everywhere luckily. If you convinced me there was a 98.72101827364% chance Zimmerman was lying about Statement A and a 41.01928374% chance he was truthful about Statement B and etc I would say DO NOT press charges until you have facts to argue.

People cry alligator tears 'What if that was your child!?'. I would have been overjoyed had there not been charges filed if this was my child. It would make it a thousand*infinity times easier to snuff him out myself.
Still why lethal? I think he should be convicted of involuntary manslaughter at the least.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Loki™ wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Loki™ wrote:How likely is it that if the kid had been threatening Zimmerman would not have threatened with his gun and how likely is it that the kid would not have backed down after that? And even if he had a non-lethal shot to stop him would have been easy at such close range.
Only a suicidal person brings fists to a gun fight when they clearly could have evaded. You ever seen how fast a 17 year old can run versus an overweight sack of middle aged man. It is only logical to assume that the gun was tucked away in a holster when the physical confrontation started.

If this element of the defendant's story is logically assumed to be true then what else might he be telling the truth about? What are the chances his claims are 100% truthful? 99% truthful? Only 20% truthful?

Even the opinions of the most talented statistical nerds in the world would be irrelevant in this particular case. Condemning people on speculation is actually very common around the world but not everywhere luckily. If you convinced me there was a 98.72101827364% chance Zimmerman was lying about Statement A and a 41.01928374% chance he was truthful about Statement B and etc I would say DO NOT press charges until you have facts to argue.

People cry alligator tears 'What if that was your child!?'. I would have been overjoyed had there not been charges filed if this was my child. It would make it a thousand*infinity times easier to snuff him out myself.
Still why lethal? I think he should be convicted of involuntary manslaughter at the least.
That all comes down to Z's story about that moment in the conflict. There are really only a few possibilities here and they cannot be proven or disproven based on the evidence, eye witness accounts, etc. The possibilities are fairly obvious he either had to shoot to kill, didn't have to but chose to, or my favorite guesstimate didn't mean to but did.

A warning shot would have been nice but if it means tilting your barrel and getting disarmed, oh hell no, shoot the bugger. I like all the morons that are like "T's DNA wasn't found on the gun! Obviously Z lied!".

We have clearly been watching way too many crime dramas if we think that DNA can be collected easily from every surface especially in the rain. The only thing T's DNA not being located on the gun proves with certainly is that T's DNA was not located on the gun.

The only people that call 911 before they commit a homicide are the completely disturbed usually post-partum moms that kill their kids, etc. Z's sanity was never in question only his decision making.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Loki™ wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:

He couldnt have been by Florida law.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

The hold your ground law is hilariously barbaric if you ask me.

You can't dodge your responsibility for being involved in a car crash but you can walk after killing a human being, even if in putative self defense. No weighing of protected legal goods whatsoever. Reversal of a thousand years of legal and civilization progress in one provision. Just farcical lol.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Brdavs wrote:The hold your ground law is hilariously barbaric if you ask me.

You can't dodge your responsibility for being involved in a car crash but you can walk after killing a human being, even if in putative self defense. No weighing of protected legal goods whatsoever. Reversal of a thousand years of legal and civilization progress in one provision. Just farcical lol.
I'm no expert on stand your ground laws but isn't the big difference really that these laws absolve you of your legal requirement to seek each and every course of possible escape or de-escalation before using lethal force in self defense as the non-initial aggressor because you felt your life was in danger?

Normal self defense laws put you under a very broad spectrum of scrutiny where a prosecutor can stand there and wildly accuse you of wearing that short skirt in the ghetto at night hoping someone would try and rape you so you could blow them away????

All SYG laws do is tweak it and so no, no, no you had every single right to be be there in Harlem at 4am in the morning wearing your short skirt and were under no obligation to hide or retreat, dead alleged rapists be damned. The bimbo in this situation is not required to prove her innocence the prosecution is required to show premeditation or malice, etc. She may or may not have committed murder only Mathlord knows for sure.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

This isn't a hold your ground issue, it's a self defence issue. that's the problem with this case, it's reported by mainstream media it's a hold your ground issue and regurgitated by everyone on the internet. fact of the matter was that Martin was attacking Zimmerman, Zimmerman defended himself.

Also, if not mistaken, Z was NOT talking with a 911 dispatcher, but was in fact talking with an emergency operator who was asking him what T was doing....can someone confirm?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:

This isn't a hold your ground issue, it's a self defence issue. that's the problem with this case, it's reported by mainstream media it's a hold your ground issue and regurgitated by everyone on the internet. fact of the matter was that Martin was attacking Zimmerman, Zimmerman defended himself.

Also, if not mistaken, Z was NOT talking with a 911 dispatcher, but was in fact talking with an emergency operator who was asking him what T was doing....can someone confirm?
I'm not sure how they do the dispatching in FL. It seems to be different all over. My town in IL has the actual police answering the 911 calls. Many places use a 'customer service call center' setup and they are definitely not agents of the law or legal advisers.

You bring up a good point though. Say a cop is on the other end of the phone. Does he have any legal authority to issue you commands by phone versus say a 22 year old college flunkie? The one took an oath to defend the constitution at $25/hour or more. The other is just grateful to have a customer service job that pays $15/hour or more.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

No its not, there was a good reason for the institution of that law.. The notion of getting shot first and shooting back is stupid...and far from barbaric or a revearsal of anything..this country is WAY to liberal and WAY to tolerant.

Deni
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Jedi~Tank wrote:

No its not, there was a good reason for the institution of that law.. The notion of getting shot first and shooting back is stupid...and far from barbaric or a revearsal of anything..this country is WAY to liberal and WAY to tolerant.
I'd agree with all of that with the exception of the use of the the bolded word. it's not Liberal. true liberals were the founding fathers. these people are leftest control freak morons. nothing more nothing less.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:

I'd agree with all of that with the exception of the use of the the bolded word. it's not Liberal. true liberals were the founding fathers. these people are leftest control freak morons. nothing more nothing less.
Pretty much yep. We have been told for 50 years now it is perfectly ok for white people to live in fear in black neighborhoods in the US. They 'deserve it' because some white people in a history book did some bad things once. A black kid gets shot in a white neighborhood and everyone is acting as if the sky is falling. Enough is enough already with the dramatic episodes.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

We actually had a great discussion about this on Skype.. in summary of that discussion, our thoughts on the matter were that at some point the 'slavery'-guilt credit card (black use only) expires. As does the 'holocaust'-guilt card (jew/Roma/gay use only), the 'crusades'-guilt card (muslim use only - cancelled by 'jihad' card), 'inquisition' (women), 'imperialism' (actually no guilt there, just a rejection of its benefits), 'colonialism' (some backwater countries complaining about being mono-crop plantations).. the only one that is still being loaded with additive credit is the 'jihad'-guilt card, but none of the creditors are currently accepting their responsibility. :)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:We actually had a great discussion about this on Skype.. in summary of that discussion, our thoughts on the matter were that at some point the 'slavery'-guilt credit card (black use only) expires. As does the 'holocaust'-guilt card (jew/Roma/gay use only), the 'crusades'-guilt card (muslim use only - cancelled by 'jihad' card), 'inquisition' (women), 'imperialism' (actually no guilt there, just a rejection of its benefits), 'colonialism' (some backwater countries complaining about being mono-crop plantations).. the only one that is still being loaded with additive credit is the 'jihad'-guilt card, but none of the creditors are currently accepting their responsibility. :)
Prepaid guilt cards. Brilliant lol!

I'm Irish where's my damn card we were slaves too hahaha.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”