War on Syria = UTTER NONSENSE

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: War on Syria = UTTER NONSENSE

Juliette wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Think about what you just said for a minute. Would you rather have someone in place that is capable, manipulative, highly intelligent and fully capable of playing the puppet until he or she gains enough power to do this again? Or a bunch of controllable idiots?
You did not just say that, did you? You think extremists (of any religion) are even slightly controllable?! :shock:
Yes, rather Assad. Rather the devil you know than a myriad of demons running wild making a mess of a beautiful country. Syria's oldest surviving monastery (inhabited since the 5th century) was destroyed by those rebels 'the West' love so much. Small price to pay for that Qatar-Mediterranean oil pipeline, I suppose?
After all, who gives a damn about historical artifacts and living history these days. Just blow it all to hell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma'loula

People don't realise that people can easily be replaced. History cannot. Ergo, preservation of history is more important than giving a bunch of piss-ants their so called 'freedom'.
If it were Assad destroying those monasteries, ancient mosques (newfangled 20th century mass-produced crap doesn't count) and the Aleppo Citadel, I would be against him instead. But it is those Black Flag-flying terrorists who do this, and for that, they deserve to die. All of them.
History is being repeated dear, and those extremist buffoons are controllable to a degree. If after you give a little more thought to my statement and do not understand it (respectfully) I will enlighten you.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

i just think everyone that thinks striking syria r idiots he used chemical weapons to kill 400 children not men not soldiers not woman not insurgents but little children that did nothing to deserve that this guy is the next hitler if somebody kills somebody in syria the sentence is death so why now is it different so anyone with kids should be shocked ny seeing little children lying dead on the streets just see the picture online and see the kids dead u should all be ashamed of your selves
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

staevenf wrote:i just think everyone that thinks striking syria r idiots he used chemical weapons to kill 400 children not men not soldiers not woman not insurgents but little children that did nothing to deserve that this guy is the next hitler if somebody kills somebody in syria the sentence is death so why now is it different so anyone with kids should be shocked ny seeing little children lying dead on the streets just see the picture online and see the kids dead u should all be ashamed of your selves
http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_08_3 ... udis-1203/

Talking about kids, what do you think about the 6 years old little christian syrian girl that was raped tortured and killed by Saudi "rebels" mercs? Or the 15 years old christian syrian girl raped again and again by different "rebels" until they killed her? Or children being shot down by "rebels" because they were tagged as "pro Assad"? Or those many children used as soldiers and cannon fodder by "rebels"?

>> http://teapartyorg.ning.com/profiles/bl ... -an-entire
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
LORD AL
Forum Regular
Race: spirit
ID: 1961486
Alternate name(s): dark lord, invader zim, PRINCE SEERE, lord al.

Sol wrote:Something a bit funny:
=D>
god of war
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Δ Allegiance
Race: ancient
ID: 1979427
Alternate name(s): crixus

get a life loser u think little kids dying on the streets you r pathetic
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Of course it's not nonsense, it's to protect the US/allied investment.

2 years of effort in inflaming a sectarian war in the country is in danger of being for naught if assads military finishes the job. Balance of power must be restored so that the civil war can continue. That's in our interest. While the sunni extremists are busy wiping out shiia and other minorities in syria they're not making bombs to target the west see.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Brdavs wrote:Of course it's not nonsense, it's to protect the US/allied investment.

2 years of effort in inflaming a sectarian war in the country is in danger of being for naught if assads military finishes the job. Balance of power must be restored so that the civil war can continue. That's in our interest. While the sunni extremists are busy wiping out shiia and other minorities in syria they're not making bombs to target the west see.
I would have so much more respect for politicians who would have the balls to say that outright. ;)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

It was a title to attract attention.
Of course it has sense behind it, petrodollars and contracts proposed by Saudi Arabia and Qatar in return of intervening.
Why else Saudi Arabia would have threatened Russia with terrorist attacks during their Olympic Games if they didn't back off, if Gulf nations didn't have hidden agenda behind it.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

If we don't go and kill the Syrians then this could very well happen...

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

OMG.. that is so brilliant! Should do that in every office. War of the worlds style. xD

I love how Assad and Russia undercut the American WAR WAR WAR group. :-D I wonder if that nonsensical strike really won't happen now. :? Pretty sure they'll fake a reason to bomb them to **Filtered** anyway.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Juliette wrote:OMG.. that is so brilliant! Should do that in every office. War of the worlds style. xD

I love how Assad and Russia undercut the American WAR WAR WAR group. :-D I wonder if that nonsensical strike really won't happen now. :? Pretty sure they'll fake a reason to bomb them to **Filtered** anyway.
I love the whole deal. World (besides France and America) we can use words to solve the chemical problem, nomatter who used them lets solve that problem.

France and America: KILLLLL KILLLLL.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-sdO6pwVHQ

:smt043 :smt089 :smt043

Intercepts caught Assad rejecting requests to use chemical weapons, German paper says

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/09/09/2 ... rylink=cpy

#-o [-X ](*,)

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

I hope the writer of this article has no idea what he is talking about and is dead wrong...

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... y-unlikely

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

On the 'World War III' claims he is, on the rest, I can see his arguments. Obama's underlying rationale for diplomacy is war. All this yelling about Syria not being allowed to use stalling tactics? Exactly what the USA is doing right now; a strike NOW would not have enough support, so another false flag event (Aug21 chem attack) or mistranslated interview (recent 'threats' by Assad; if you listen to what he says, "attacking Syria destabilises the region, then you can expect anything from these radicals, including attacks on US bases", as opposed to the "attacking Syria leads to attacks on US bases", as the preferred summary goed) to rally more domestic support.

As for the World War III; Russia would never actively attack US forces, at worst you would have a Cold War scenario, at best appeasement of the American/Arab Demon. (Though the Treaty of Munich - Iraq War, First Vienna Award - Libya, have already passed.. who knows.)

Someone should exterminate those bloody vermin-Caliphs in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Blood-traitors.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:On the 'World War III' claims he is, on the rest, I can see his arguments. Obama's underlying rationale for diplomacy is war. All this yelling about Syria not being allowed to use stalling tactics? Exactly what the USA is doing right now; a strike NOW would not have enough support, so another false flag event (Aug21 chem attack) or mistranslated interview (recent 'threats' by Assad; if you listen to what he says, "attacking Syria destabilises the region, then you can expect anything from these radicals, including attacks on US bases", as opposed to the "attacking Syria leads to attacks on US bases", as the preferred summary goed) to rally more domestic support.

As for the World War III; Russia would never actively attack US forces, at worst you would have a Cold War scenario, at best appeasement of the American/Arab Demon. (Though the Treaty of Munich - Iraq War, First Vienna Award - Libya, have already passed.. who knows.)

Someone should exterminate those bloody vermin-Caliphs in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Blood-traitors.

Where's the like button?

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”