USA Government?? lulz...

~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: USA Government?? lulz...

I put bold on the liberty and justice for all. not one nation under god.. god has nothing to do with the epic failure this government has shown me, the rest of the American people and other countries just what idiots we have in office.. let's keep religion way way out of this topic please? As it has no relevance to the failure of congress, senate and Obama.. how-ever I do have a song I wil post written by a young man who goes By Connor of Bright Eyes, it was made about Bush but it's coming all so true with Obama as well as any other advisors, leaders, etc..

keep this up we now go to Day four of the shutdown with no end in site...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E7rvJgdXIE
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Just how has the US govt shut down exactly? did the NSA, CIA, FDA, DOJ, BATF, TSA, FBI, FEMA and every other 3 and 4 letter govt agency get sent home?

Bait and switch with threats thrown in for good measure if you ask me....reminds me of this.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaG9d_4zij8

Nothing has been shut down, what a load of crap!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

"those jobs are deemed necessary" who got hit were the small companies that contract themselves out to the government were sent home, cause they will not be paid. Millions HAVE to work w/o pay until this is over and even then they are not guaranteed their pay. Most workers that are working for/ith the government are having to still work without pay.. So it might not affect any of the people who work in "four -three-letter words" will get their pay...

You are right on one thing though...The government didn't shut down it shut it's people down :smt112
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Les Ennemis wrote:"those jobs are deemed necessary" who got hit were the small companies that contract themselves out to the government were sent home, cause they will not be paid. Millions HAVE to work w/o pay until this is over and even then they are not guaranteed their pay. Most workers that are working for/ith the government are having to still work without pay.. So it might not affect any of the people who work in "four -three-letter words" will get their pay...

You are right on one thing though...The government didn't shut down it shut it's people down :smt112

That's the thing, this is all being blown out of proportion by Ovomit and his administration, and by his media mouth pieces. the blame is being placed squarely on the shoulders of the republicans (i'm a political atheist, i have zero faith in any of the major political parties) while the democrats and their media talking head zombies are innocent in all of this. the whole thing is so childish it disgusts me :smt078

These petty morons who are not fit to tie my shoes and lick the crap from my soles are holding the US people hostage with false threats of doomsday if they don't give these babies their rattle back by looking at the fringe direct/indirect govt employees and throwing them under the bus and shouting "see we told you the world will end" which is a massive lie because the govt is still near fully operational....this farce should disgust anybody and everybody who has the ability to form a coherent thought.

:smt078 :smt078 :smt078

Edit, the US people should call the govts bluff, these maggots need their jobs more than you need them. the US constitution is one of the most amazing documents ever penned by man, and these scumbags (especially Ovomit and his crew of filth) have done nothing but wipe their hind ends with it. call their bluff and let them shut it all down for good, if i were a US citizen i would support first and foremost the US constitution and would be over joyed at the total collapse of the govt as it stands, then we could get back to the business at hand and rebuild the nation without govt!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

The Spider wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:
Noone wrote:I think you are taking these charts too literally. Being religous and saying you are on some survey is something completelly different.
Anyway, i dont want this thread to become another religous topic, sorry Les :razz:
The bible-states have way too much power over the US.

-KJ
False statement. Bible states are far less powerful than you would imagine, or else NY, FL, CAL wouldn't be the biggest "point getters" in the US. The whole Northeast corner votes D, while the R's can only bank on TX as a big point getter. Ohio is a swinger, and looks to be more and more Democratic every election. And other mid range point states (ILL, LA, NC, SC, and WISC) wouldn't be the final states that finalize our Presidents.
Indeed, the ones in control are definitely democrats. Defeat of Romney proved it, he received a majority of votes within the Midwest and some south states, but otherwise he lost (I mean by people votes) by about 2 million to Obama if I'm not mistaken, and this mainly due to Westcoast and North East states voting altogether for Obama, and being more populated than midwest (due to urbanity being important in Democrat states). Minorities voted mostly for Obama.
Result of this prez election was a disappointment for me, I hoped Romney would win.

As for people saying religion (Christianity) has great influence in gov decisions, probably when Republicans are in the White House, but seriously, with Obama... :roll:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”