The epic British Gas social media fail!

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

The epic British Gas social media fail!

The thieving "bar-stewards"

http://metro.co.uk/2013/10/17/british-g ... s-4150204/

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23AskBG&s ... f=realtime

Hysterical BTW they have sacked their social media manager

I hope British Gas goes bust!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: The epic British Gas social media fail!

you hope they go bust.. so there is less competition and then companies are free to up prices even more... think it through first, all the companies are upping their prices...

if you're cold, put an extra jumper on, everyone has become so soft these days, like they'll die from a breeze :roll:
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Guild wrote:you hope they go bust.. so there is less competition and then companies are free to up prices even more... think it through first, all the companies are upping their prices...
Ok, i spoke to soon....i want all of Britain's utility companies nationalised. that does not mean i want Govt to have anything to do with the running of it, and i am not in favour of state run utilities. i want all these companies placed in the hands of the British people.
Guild wrote:if you're cold, put an extra jumper on, everyone has become so soft these days, like they'll die from a breeze :roll:

It has nothing to do with me being cold. this is the 21st century and govt, banks and transnational corporations have destroyed the economies of the world and transferred vast sums of wealth out of the peoples hands into private hands to the point people are so dependant on govt hand outs that 1 small rise in the cost of living for many this year will mean choosing between paying bills, heating and electricity, and putting food on the table....to say nothing of how many pensioners will be freezing to death this winter.

http://ramblingsofapr.com/2013/10/17/do ... ces-askbg/

-David Icke
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god
ID: 0

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Guild wrote:you hope they go bust.. so there is less competition and then companies are free to up prices even more... think it through first, all the companies are upping their prices...
Ok, i spoke to soon....i want all of Britain's utility companies nationalised. that does not mean i want Govt to have anything to do with the running of it, and i am not in favour of state run utilities. i want all these companies placed in the hands of the British people.
Guild wrote:if you're cold, put an extra jumper on, everyone has become so soft these days, like they'll die from a breeze :roll:

It has nothing to do with me being cold. this is the 21st century and govt, banks and transnational corporations have destroyed the economies of the world and transferred vast sums of wealth out of the peoples hands into private hands to the point people are so dependant on govt hand outs that 1 small rise in the cost of living for many this year will mean choosing between paying bills, heating and electricity, and putting food on the table....to say nothing of how many pensioners will be freezing to death this winter.

i normally don't agree with some stuff you normally type up but i gotta say i agree with the 100%
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

atok wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

i normally don't agree with some stuff you normally type up but i gotta say i agree with the 100%
Thanks!

I can't believe that in this day and age people are still freezing to death in their homes in winter, this just makes it worse at a time when people are already suffering because of the global economy. these **Filtered** companies are heartless and should be renationalised and held in trust for the people.

In such a case, the company-as long as it is making enough money to pay the bills and wages and money for R&D-does not need to make a single penny of profit and there would also be no need for govt subsidies.

-David Icke
atok
Forum Irregular

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
atok wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

Thanks!

I can't believe that in this day and age people are still freezing to death in their homes in winter, this just makes it worse at a time when people are already suffering because of the global economy. these **Filtered** companies are heartless and should be renationalised and held in trust for the people.

In such a case, the company-as long as it is making enough money to pay the bills and wages and money for R&D-does not need to make a single penny of profit and there would also be no need for govt subsidies.
maybe if the government wasn't so interested in foreign aid and getting to oil they could actually care for people who built this country , as for the companys their all **Filtered**,

this is irrelevant but kinda sums it up i worked for a company spraying car parts and we was told we wouldnt get a Christmas bonus as the company was struggling i thought i dont mind that its understandable come back after christmas and blow and behold all the managers had new mercs and bmws this is how the people get treated by the people at the top and its disgusting,

lol sorry went a bit off course but really pisses me off :smt081
Guild
Forum Addict

[KMA]Avenger wrote:

the government is run by people who are voted for by the British people, so... yeah, I dont know who you think nominated them other than the people, who vote for them every election
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
atok
Forum Irregular

Guild wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

the government is run by people who are voted for by the British people, so... yeah, I dont know who you think nominated them other than the people, who vote for them every election
yeh but its not vote who you think is the best , its vote who you think will break the least promises or whos the best liar i wont vote for the pure fact their all lying **Filtered**
Guild
Forum Addict

atok wrote:
yeh but its not vote who you think is the best , its vote who you think will break the least promises or whos the best liar i wont vote for the pure fact their all lying **Filtered**
what a ridiculous statement, if you dont like something just ignore it haha yeah let me know how that goes for you ;) , my local MPis a good man doing a great job, he listens to people and helps them when he can. so your swooping statment isnt true.

and because the government is trying to run a successful country where we dont end up in the streets, it means we cant have lollipops and rainbows all the time, of cause there is going to be things you disagree with, but thats life.
Spoiler
atok
Forum Irregular

Guild wrote:
atok wrote:
what a ridiculous statement, if you dont like something just ignore it haha yeah let me know how that goes for you ;) , my local MPis a good man doing a great job, he listens to people and helps them when he can. so your swooping statment isnt true.

and because the government is trying to run a successful country where we dont end up in the streets, it means we cant have lollipops and rainbows all the time, of cause there is going to be things you disagree with, but thats life.

hows it ridiculous? i didnt say ignore it i said i refuse to vote why would i vote someone into power when their just going con me ? thats all they are is conmen, im a realist trust me i know life is **Filtered** and they cant make everyone happy i get that i do but its like choosing between two evils this liar or that liar i just think its corrupt, its great your mp is a good guy but he doesnt lead the country im afraid.

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”