Child euthanasia is now legal in Belgium.

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Child euthanasia is now legal in Belgium.

Great sarcastic then realistic post :smt023
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Malx wrote:
Brdavs wrote:The arguments of where this could lead are just absurd. In the realm of we can't have gay marriage cos that will lead to bestiality orgies on the streets. Get a grip people.

Personally I find it ironic that any decently emphatic human being wouldn't hesitate to put down a dying pet or horse yet wouldn't even consider this tightly regulated and monitored mercy for a fellow human being, be him a child or an adult.

Not all stories get a happy ending. Heck these stories don't even get a happy start. Must the tragedy of these kids really be compounded by the fact we keep them forcibly coiled to this world as long as medically possible no matter the circumstances? Must a child really linger on in excruciating pain and die in agony just because of our sensibilities and moral indignation? I'd treat my dog better then watch him suffer terribly for months before the inevitable end.
Of course! I completely agree with you! You know who else suffers and are the cause of much pain and sorrow to our collective and personal selves? Jews. And black people, poor people, sick people and generally speaking people that have moral compasses outside the blanketed and majorilly accepted element. Because these people do not even know how much they suffer by lacking the great and deep sense of progress that we all have, that enlightens us! Gay people should marry! Because gay marriage= freedom and love, we all know that! Sick people and sick children should be killed because they suffer! So do the people that have an even greater infection, that of the wrong and damaging opinion! Kill them! Kill them now before they cause even more grief!

Values, moral values are not the absence of courage, resilience, thoughtfullness, empathy and a stride to fight, or rather they are not a void of all that makes us human. We are turning into heartless creatures that value nothing because we fear suffering, we fear fighting and love our complacent selves and our hedonistic pleasures. Where i work at people fight to very last breath, they fight and die with a fire in their eyes. They die with meaning in their lives, not through an injection because they were scared.

You're right tho, i wouldn't let a dog suffer, because a dog doesn't know a dimension that surpasses common suffering, a human dog does not value a human soul.

To sum myself up, i don't agree with gay marriage because lust doesn't mean love and two men having sex while on paper "being together" doesn't mean they're married. If a child suffers doesn't mean it needs to be put down like an animal because we think like is just happy joy flowers and pleasures upon pleasures. Life means hardship, suffering, pain and overcoming that with endurance, bravery, determination and courage as to give life a meaning and to call us humans!

Where's the damn like button?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Brdavs
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 69113

Legendary Apophis wrote: It's not where this could lead, but where this WILL lead. You seem to be unaware about all the abuses of euthanasia for adults going on in countries where it's legal. It will be the same for children, now people who used to go to jail for killing their children won't anymore thanks to opportunities given with euthanasia. They call it "progress", after all... :roll:

Euthanasia on kids = adults giving themselves the right of life or death on an innocent being. While on the other hand, I suppose you are one of those against death penalty for criminals right?
Malx wrote:
Of course! I completely agree with you! You know who else suffers and are the cause of much pain and sorrow to our collective and personal selves? Jews. And black people, poor people, sick people and generally speaking people that have moral compasses outside the blanketed and majorilly accepted element. Because these people do not even know how much they suffer by lacking the great and deep sense of progress that we all have, that enlightens us! Gay people should marry! Because gay marriage= freedom and love, we all know that! Sick people and sick children should be killed because they suffer! So do the people that have an even greater infection, that of the wrong and damaging opinion! Kill them! Kill them now before they cause even more grief!

Values, moral values are not the absence of courage, resilience, thoughtfullness, empathy and a stride to fight, or rather they are not a void of all that makes us human. We are turning into heartless creatures that value nothing because we fear suffering, we fear fighting and love our complacent selves and our hedonistic pleasures. Where i work at people fight to very last breath, they fight and die with a fire in their eyes. They die with meaning in their lives, not through an injection because they were scared.

You're right tho, i wouldn't let a dog suffer, because a dog doesn't know a dimension that surpasses common suffering, a human dog does not value a human soul.

To sum myself up, i don't agree with gay marriage because lust doesn't mean love and two men having sex while on paper "being together" doesn't mean they're married. If a child suffers doesn't mean it needs to be put down like an animal because we think like is just happy joy flowers and pleasures upon pleasures. Life means hardship, suffering, pain and overcoming that with endurance, bravery, determination and courage as to give life a meaning and to call us humans!
Did you guys even read up on the rigorous vetting and precondition needed for euthanasia to be considered? And the emphasis of the childs true will being manifested on multiple occasions and tested thoroughly.

I'd argue abuses are far more frequent and problematic in environments that don't regulate and thereby control the field. Fact of the matter is in countries where say assisted suicide is criminalized it tends to not be prosecuted or acquittals are the norm. The scare tactics of reduction ad hitlerum (seriouslsy? seriously man? WTH) and inevitable abuses have no basis in reality. None. Same as predictions Colorado youth will be OD-ing on streets en masse come 2014.

I understand and respect your view of the sanctity of life and subsequent disapproval of this practice but you have to recognize not everyone may share it in all circumstances. But I find it incredibly selfish and self absorbed to superimpose your values on everyone, to take it upon yourselves to set the bar on how the encroaching and inevitable end of mortal existence should be embraced or fought. To brand people that lack or run out of the appropriate "fire" cowards and amoral, their lives without meaning because they'd have the end hastened. To look for meaning to your enlightened existence in the misery of theirs.
I'd sooner call us cowards. We're afraid of the end and would have them fear and abhor it as well because we cannot or will not relate to their situation. We may dress up our fear into poetically magnificent figures of speech such as a fiery will to live etc., but it's fear. Terror. Sheer Terror. I'm afraid of the void and I wouldn't hasten the darkness by a single second. And I fear the one who would for I do not understand him. I'm afraid to understand him. But I'll admit it and hope to Buddha I never reach a point I'll be able to relate to him. But I won't disrespect him and his situation by chalking it up to his lack of moral fiber and gusto to do what is righteous in my book.

And I must say I find the capital punishment argument funny. I think I have a more consistent opinion on these 2 concepts. I'm against taking a life of an individual against his will but for an individual's right to pick a dignified moment and method of his passing in extreme situations. You seem to be for taking a life against ones will and to deny one's will of making his end more barable. I find my position infinitely more logical.
ImageImage For Rome!
Calibretto wrote: WIR SOLLEN *insert* AUSRADIEREN

Inserted part could be you!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

And this is what happens when no value is placed on human life regardless of how young that life is.

Aborted babies incinerated to heat UK hospitals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... itals.html

Human life is precious and should be protected from the moment of conception because when a society starts to push back the safe guards of HIGH moral values the door is opened to the most disgusting and depraved acts we can think of....including a moral people losing all touch with reality and gassing people in showers for the Fuhrer where once that same people would never have believed you if you had told them they were capable of such acts.

I don't care what the counter arguments are, if we don't keep things like euthanasia and abortion (for me they are one and the same. both involve the termination of life) illegal with HEAVY punishments for anyone getting an abortion and for the "doctors" involved then we end up with crap like the above and also this....

'House of horrors' abortion clinic worker testifies in capital murder trial that she killed at least 10 infants delivered during late-term abortion by snipping their NECKS.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... NECKS.html

And what this "doctor" has done is not an isolated incident. it's beyond SICKENING what is being done all in the name of civil rights and the right to do what people want with their bodies.

Keep the morality doors closed or suffer the consequences!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”