Secrets

Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Re: Secrets

[KMA]Avenger wrote: There's a MASSIVE difference between what that video is purported to be and what Icke talks about.
sorry i was just talking about the topic... i dont click links
Loki™
Forum Elder
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: System Lord
ID: 41339
Alternate name(s): Lloth, Sargonnas, D4ywalk3r

I'm level 32 freemason.
Spoiler

And Loki saw every thing that he had farmed, and, behold, it was very good.
Spoiler
George Hazard says:
thats what happens, HVE takes your soul and gives you an awesome high
when you leave, you can't live without it
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
They managed to eradicate 1,988,050 of Loki™'s troops.
Ritalin
Forum Regular

Loki™ wrote:I'm level 32 freemason.
lol Loki The Sublime Prince of The Royal Secret
Diack
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

The lizards are about guys, more fool you if you dont see the truth. Everyone is caught up in the cycle of day to day lives.
Siggy courtesy of IFluX :D
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Legendary Apophis wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
*Ritalin wrote:too much david icke

Sorry, but what Diack is talking about has got sod all to do with David Icke.
do some reading before posting
Errm telling that to Avenger about conspiracy theories is a bit out of line. I'm sure he has read the most on the matter between books and websites than everyone else on this forum.
How's your own education going Jim?

*Ritalin wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote: There's a MASSIVE difference between what that video is purported to be and what Icke talks about.
sorry i was just talking about the topic... i dont click links
It seems we have got our wires crossed because i assumed you had clicked the link from the OP. my reply to you is below.
*Ritalin wrote: Saying that repiltes, illuminati and freemasons has got sod all to do with David Icke when thats ALL he talks about in his books is just plain ignorant... wasnt exactly a constructive reply to my opinion so i guess he was the one "out of line"

but yeh anyway

The OP posted a link to a video of a green lizard guy (just a picture) talking with an electronic voice which started to hurt my ears after 10 seconds so i turned it off. i wasn't talking about all of it, just the reptilian thing and only the reptilian thing :)

Loki™ wrote:I'm level 32 freemason.
Until you get to level 33 Master Freemason of the Scottish right-you are nobody!

Diack wrote:The lizards are about guys, more fool you if you dont see the truth. Everyone is caught up in the cycle of day to day lives.

And the proof of this is where? anybody can find a picture of a reptilian/lizard guy and then program a computer to spit out a scripted "interview".

I can find films on any subject you want that talks about the most amazing things and not show a single shred of evidence....does that mean it's true?

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Loki™
Forum Elder

You know it's **Filtered** crazy if avenger isnt willing to consider it :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

The forces of Loki™ rush in full force, and inflict 1,086,054,534,340,000 damage on Pooop's forces!
It was confirmed that 12,620,737 of Pooop's forces fell at the hands of Loki™'s assult.

The forces of Pooop fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 481,837,854,506,000 damage on Loki™'s forces!
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Loki™ wrote:You know it's **Filtered** crazy if avenger isnt willing to consider it :-D

Nope, not willing to consider it in the least. not even for a micro second :D

I was serious when i said it hurt my ears and turned it off after 10 seconds. maybe 15 but no more than that.

Dumb video!

The difference between that video and what Icke talks about is that at least Icke shows ancient texts and artwork that depict the reptilians he's talking about, true or false is besides the point. the point being he doesn't just talk about it. that's not to say i believe it, i don't. this film has nothing, not a single shred of proof.

-David Icke
Ritalin
Forum Regular

[KMA]Avenger wrote: The difference between that video and what Icke talks about is that at least Icke shows ancient texts and artwork that depict the reptilians he's talking about, true or false is besides the point. the point being he doesn't just talk about it. that's not to say i believe it, i don't. this film has nothing, not a single shred of proof.
I just presumed with the title being Secrets and the topic being what it is.. and one of ickes books being called "The Biggest Secret" that he'd was basing his topic from it.

Imo its all just a bit wacky but entertaining in parts
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

*Ritalin wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote: The difference between that video and what Icke talks about is that at least Icke shows ancient texts and artwork that depict the reptilians he's talking about, true or false is besides the point. the point being he doesn't just talk about it. that's not to say i believe it, i don't. this film has nothing, not a single shred of proof.
I just presumed with the title being Secrets and the topic being what it is.. and one of ickes books being called "The Biggest Secret" that he'd was basing his topic from it.

Imo its all just a bit wacky but entertaining in parts

No problem :)

As for the rest (illuminati, Freemasons etc) i don't mind talking about it, just not reptilians lol

-David Icke
Diack
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

How about the theory behind da vinci code? Any truth behind that do you think?
Siggy courtesy of IFluX :D
Loki™
Forum Elder

I think that one has been researched enough to say that it isn't true.
Spoiler

Spoiler
George Hazard says:
ImageImage

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Diack wrote:How about the theory behind da vinci code? Any truth behind that do you think?

I saw the film (haven't read the book) but thought it so poor i can't remember anything about the Da Vinci code :?

As for the Vatican, it's an evil institution that should be bombed into oblivion, but not before it's vaults are opened up and everything inside made freely available to the public. it's bishops, cardinals, priests and popes (yes, there is more than one pope. the black pope and the white. look it up if you don't believe me. just type in the black pope) arrested and tried for crimes against humanity, harbouring paedophiles and criminals as well as an assortment of other charges too lengthy to go into.

I only mention the Vatican because i vaguely remember something about it in the film.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”