Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Ukraine Crisis

Juliette wrote:
RepliMagni wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote: Now let's get back on topic.
Meh, Crimea goes back to Russia, everything carries on as normal. ;)
We'll call this the First Rome Award (because next week, in Rome ..).

Lessee. Belarus next? Because we say bad things about Yanukovich but there's a real dictator.. Lukashenko.. he even has the moustache.
True, it's the only dictator left in Europe.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chD7uFjsfH0

:shock: :o :shock:

That looks like a nuke not a chemical explosion. not saying it's 100% a nuke, only that's what it looks like to me.

America Hell-Bent on War: 80-Year-Old Analyst Has Never Been More Afraid

“I'm 80 years old. I was never scared throughout the Cold War years. I'm very scared now.” That is what Stephen Lendman, a Research Associate for the Centre for Research on Globalization told Sputnik in an exclusive interview regarding recent developments related to the military conflict in Ukraine.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/analysis/2015021 ... z3RSU6OoZl

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

[KMA]Avenger wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chD7uFjsfH0

That looks like a nuke not a chemical explosion. not saying it's 100% a nuke, only that's what it looks like to me.

“I'm 80 years old. I was never scared throughout the Cold War years. I'm very scared now.” That is what Stephen Lendman, a Research Associate for the Centre for Research on Globalization told Sputnik in an exclusive interview regarding recent developments related to the military conflict in Ukraine.

That was a shock to me too, I woke up that day and saw on Facebook from Alex Jones' page about it, watched it feeling that the war went to a next step, and then saw RT talked about either a shelling or a missile hitting chemical plant. Whatever it was, it was clearly a massive explosion.

Now, naming Saakashvili in Ukraine as head of country's international representative, the very same who in a hubris/foolishness led-speech said Ukraine with US weapons would conquer Russia in less than a week (and who used thousands of taxpayers' money for personal use to do his botox stuff), shows Ukraine C.L.E.A.R.L.Y does NOT want peace at ALL!
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
drunkpilot
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

i live a about under 200 km with russian border and i know its hard to live like nobody knows what hapend and when hapend.
but its my opinion is that ukraina is stupid if ukraina don't wan't to krim back :shock:
Navy
Forum Irregular
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gordy

When Russia invaded Georgia did they use the same reason as they did to invade Ukraine? i.e. protecting Russian nationals.

Just curious. (and yes quite too lazy atm to look it up) :)
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Legendary Apophis wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chD7uFjsfH0

That was a shock to me too, I woke up that day and saw on Facebook from Alex Jones' page about it, watched it feeling that the war went to a next step, and then saw RT talked about either a shelling or a missile hitting chemical plant. Whatever it was, it was clearly a massive explosion.

Now, naming Saakashvili in Ukraine as head of country's international representative, the very same who in a hubris/foolishness led-speech said Ukraine with US weapons would conquer Russia in less than a week (and who used thousands of taxpayers' money for personal use to do his botox stuff), shows Ukraine C.L.E.A.R.L.Y does NOT want peace at ALL!

Have you seen any pictures of the crater where the chemical plant once stood?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H87Q_4Z_M4g

There's people standing in the crater so logic dictates that it wasn't a nuke, but the plant is completely gone, a crater is all that's left. Can a conventional explosion do that? :?

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Yes. There are plenty of conventional explosives powerful enough to pulverise concrete and metal, and spread the ash and dust over a large area. Factories are mostly empty space, too.

Taking the time now to congratulate the Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk on their victory at Debaltseve. May the odds be ever in their favour.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

When a conventional explosion is large enough to smash windows and knock people of their feet miles away from the blast, and when it's large enough to give off a mushroom cloud that could easily be mistaken it came from tactical nuke-i spose you're right :)

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Navy wrote:When Russia invaded Georgia did they use the same reason as they did to invade Ukraine? i.e. protecting Russian nationals.

Just curious. (and yes quite too lazy atm to look it up) :)

Nope, Georgia backed by the US started that whole affair. it wasn't until Russia threatened to use tactical nukes that the US and it's crony puppet Saakashvili backed down.

-David Icke
borg
Forum Irregular

create an country with artificial boundaries and you get a recipe for disaster

middle east all over again

as usual its ordinary people that suffer at the hands of political leaders or in the name of religion

[-X
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

borg wrote:create an country with artificial boundaries and you get a recipe for disaster

middle east all over again

as usual its ordinary people that suffer at the hands of political leaders or in the name of religion

[-X
When you have people who are dumb enough to do what some crazy man says and strap bombs to themselves, when you have people dumb enough to join armed forces to fight said suicide bombers we will have war!

This **Filtered** won't change until people wake the **Filtered** up and give those who promote these wars the weapons and send them to go fight if they believe that much in their cause.

Every politician should be seized right now and sent to the front lines. same for the terrorist leaders. we'll see how many of them make it without breaking down, crying and begging not to be sent to fight a war like the cowardly vermin they are.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

The problem with Ukraine, as with all political nonsense, is humans.

Remove them, and the problem goes with them.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:The problem with Ukraine, as with all political nonsense, is humans.

Remove them, and the problem goes with them.

If people are so bad why don't you nominate yourself for "removal" first? [-X

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

[KMA]Avenger wrote:If people are so bad why don't you nominate yourself for "removal" first? [-X
Humans. Not 'people'. I am a Perseid from Antares.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:If people are so bad why don't you nominate yourself for "removal" first? [-X
Humans. Not 'people'. I am a Perseid from Antares.

That's a cheap out lol :smt021

Lead by example, or stop pretending you support/promote eugenics :smt025

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”