Aesthetics of Hate

Re: So things are getting crazy here...

but we have to believe what we want. Don't leave room for anything else
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Setesh wrote:1. Eric Garner executed on July 17th, 2014. Put in illegal choke hold and strangled by the NYPD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ka4oKu1jo

2. Pregnant lady gets put in an illegal chokehold by an NYPD officer for “illegally grilling” while her seven year old daughter watches July 27th, 2014: http://www.theroot.com/.../pregnant_woman_allegedly_put...

3. NYPD enters wrong house and drags a naked woman across the floor, then pepper sprays her four year old grandson August 2nd, 2014.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmi4BduCl7Q

4. Man shot and killed by police for holding a toy gun in a Walmart, Dayton, Ohio - August 6th, 2014: http://www.msnbc.com/.../cops-shoot-and ... an-holding...

5. Unarmed Black teen shot ten times by the Ferguson Police while walking home with his friend from the convenience store - August 9th, 2014
Since July 17th there has been five reported occurrences exemplifying the police and American justice system’s lack of reverence for life. These are the five stories that were able to attract at least minimal attention. Who knows what is going on out there covered up (like the Ferguson police is trying to do with Mike Brown’s murder), unrecorded, and unknown. In the past 23 days the police have perpetrated the humiliation, degradation, and murdering of dignity, souls, and people. Knowledge is power. Do not rely on mainstream media to give you the full/accurate story. They will always be complicit in the devaluing of life because activism has been criminalized in America. We need to start documenting, and spreading information. They will try to silence us as they did to Ramsey Orta, and Alba Lekaj, the people who filmed the NYPD harasing and murdering Eric Garner. But united we can make a difference.

this happened in the past 23 days. The police chief in ferguson is asking citizens to wait for the investigation and let the courts handle it. If the past few years are any indication, there is no due process for law enforcement. They're the largest and deadliest gang roaming the streets of America today.

This is what happens when you invade a country (Iraq in this case), train the invading soldiers to treat everyone as a terrorist suspect, set up check points, and have no respect for the people, return the troops home (who have most likely served multiple tours) and put them in police uniforms while teaching that returning vets, gun owners, anyone who tries to use the constitution to stand up for their rights and the founding fathers are terrorists.

Do you think such a person will have any idea about the concept of protected liberty, freedom of speech, safe in ones person and possessions, free to own and bare arms, free to go about your daily lives without harassment from law enforcement?

Whats making you think veterans come home and swap one uniform for another? Many of our veterans are unemployed and not even receiving medical attention, let alone immediately gaining employment in law enforcement. Most of these psychos are low IQ morons who got picked on in high school. I have yet to see any police brutality doled out by former servicemen, and this is something I follow closely. Why don't you point me to some examples?
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Try and sum up what the cops did right/correct/good in the last month. 8-[

I am betting there isn't enough space on this server to hold a text file for it. :-k
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

nostra wrote:Try and sum up what the cops did right/correct/good in the last month. 8-[

I am betting there isn't enough space on this server to hold a text file for it. :-k

Because it's okay to murder innocent people as long as they're "keeping the people safe"? :smt081
noone
Forum Elite
Alliance: none
Race: gone
Alternate name(s): Nostradamus,Nostra,NanoBite,Drought,Darkwing Duck,Duck Dodgers,Medusa,Star Nova,System Mistress,*The Exile,ingolfúr,Belle,Lagertha.

Not condoning the abuse and murder ofc, but I'd like to think that the vast majority of the polices' work actually do good.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

Setesh wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Setesh wrote:1. Eric Garner executed on July 17th, 2014. Put in illegal choke hold and strangled by the NYPD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ka4oKu1jo

2. Pregnant lady gets put in an illegal chokehold by an NYPD officer for “illegally grilling” while her seven year old daughter watches July 27th, 2014: http://www.theroot.com/.../pregnant_woman_allegedly_put...

3. NYPD enters wrong house and drags a naked woman across the floor, then pepper sprays her four year old grandson August 2nd, 2014.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmi4BduCl7Q

4. Man shot and killed by police for holding a toy gun in a Walmart, Dayton, Ohio - August 6th, 2014: http://www.msnbc.com/.../cops-shoot-and ... an-holding...

5. Unarmed Black teen shot ten times by the Ferguson Police while walking home with his friend from the convenience store - August 9th, 2014
Since July 17th there has been five reported occurrences exemplifying the police and American justice system’s lack of reverence for life. These are the five stories that were able to attract at least minimal attention. Who knows what is going on out there covered up (like the Ferguson police is trying to do with Mike Brown’s murder), unrecorded, and unknown. In the past 23 days the police have perpetrated the humiliation, degradation, and murdering of dignity, souls, and people. Knowledge is power. Do not rely on mainstream media to give you the full/accurate story. They will always be complicit in the devaluing of life because activism has been criminalized in America. We need to start documenting, and spreading information. They will try to silence us as they did to Ramsey Orta, and Alba Lekaj, the people who filmed the NYPD harasing and murdering Eric Garner. But united we can make a difference.

this happened in the past 23 days. The police chief in ferguson is asking citizens to wait for the investigation and let the courts handle it. If the past few years are any indication, there is no due process for law enforcement. They're the largest and deadliest gang roaming the streets of America today.

This is what happens when you invade a country (Iraq in this case), train the invading soldiers to treat everyone as a terrorist suspect, set up check points, and have no respect for the people, return the troops home (who have most likely served multiple tours) and put them in police uniforms while teaching that returning vets, gun owners, anyone who tries to use the constitution to stand up for their rights and the founding fathers are terrorists.

Do you think such a person will have any idea about the concept of protected liberty, freedom of speech, safe in ones person and possessions, free to own and bare arms, free to go about your daily lives without harassment from law enforcement?

Whats making you think veterans come home and swap one uniform for another? Many of our veterans are unemployed and not even receiving medical attention, let alone immediately gaining employment in law enforcement. Most of these psychos are low IQ morons who got picked on in high school. I have yet to see any police brutality doled out by former servicemen, and this is something I follow closely. Why don't you point me to some examples?
https://www.bja.gov/Publications/IACPEm ... ngVets.pdf

http://www.policemag.com/channel/career ... ement.aspx

There's allot of factors involved. and you are right, there is a MASSIVE problem for many US vets who cannot even get an appointment, let alone medical assistance. but there is no denying the militarisation of law enforcement.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Setesh wrote:
minisaiyan wrote:you know what would fix that issue?
Take guns away from idiots on the streets. Then you can take guns away from the police. then nobody shoots each other.

Right, because that worked for getting drugs off the street didn't it?
+1 no offense Chris but taking my gun away will get you shot not bring peace to anyone. I'm American and maybe the UK doesn't get it. But I hunt, I feed my daughter with Venison. I vowed a long time ago when the gun issue came up that if you took my gun then I take your life, or my own in the process... Never giving up my guns :smt050
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

RoKeT wrote:
Setesh wrote:
Take guns away from idiots on the streets. Then you can take guns away from the police. then nobody shoots each other.

+1 no offense Chris but taking my gun away will get you shot not bring peace to anyone. I'm American and maybe the UK doesn't get it. But I hunt, I feed my daughter with Venison. I vowed a long time ago when the gun issue came up that if you took my gun then I take your life, or my own in the process... Never giving up my guns :smt050
With all due respect, what happens if your girl comes home from school having had an altercation with another student, and comes across your gun. What happens if she takes it to school the next day?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

minisaiyan wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Setesh wrote:

With all due respect, what happens if your girl comes home from school having had an altercation with another student, and comes across your gun. What happens if she takes it to school the next day?
Wait if someone took ure gun away you would kill them or commit suicide #-o

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

RoKeT wrote:

Where's the like button for this post?!?!

Not all of us in the UK have been....domesticated. some of us even understand the intent of the 2nd amendment ;)

Speaking of which, isn't it past due time you guys across the pond actually exercised that intent on the white house and the congress/senate???

I wish i could exercise such intent on Parliament and Number 10 :(

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

minisaiyan wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Setesh wrote:

this is where you teach your kid to take responsibility, and thought process. also keep it locked up, and apart.

cant wait to take my new rifle to the range.
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:Wait if someone took ure gun away you would kill them or commit suicide #-o
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I wish not to tell others how their laws should work when it comes to gun control, But I breathe a sigh of relief that some of the unstable people in my area have no access to weapons such as guns.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

minisaiyan wrote:
RoKeT wrote:
Setesh wrote:

](*,) That "scenario" is so overused it's ridiculous. It's the only argument that anti-gun people seem to come up with. Why aren't you keeping your gun in a secured place? Why would you ever leave something with the capability to end a life somewhere where it can be "come across?"

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
Setesh wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

https://www.bja.gov/Publications/IACPEm ... ngVets.pdf

http://www.policemag.com/channel/career ... ement.aspx

There's allot of factors involved. and you are right, there is a MASSIVE problem for many US vets who cannot even get an appointment, let alone medical assistance. but there is no denying the militarisation of law enforcement.
That's EXACTLY the problem! The militarization of the police force. In 2013 police departments around the US received over 40 million USD worth of retired/refurbished military equipment formerly used in the iraq/afghanistan wars.

How is meeting protests with a militarized police force carrying M4 rifles, body armor, flashbangs, gas masks and 6 extra clips of ammo a good thing? If anything it speaks more to the police state the United States is becoming.

Why is it okay that these police in full body armor and assault rifles are going up and down streets pointing their guns at people in their cars and people passing by? Why is it okay that one of these police was caught on film saying "Bring it. You **Filtered** animals, bring it!"

These aren't marines, navy SEALs, army soldiers, or anything of the sort. They're local law enforcement officers on the streets of a city with a "us vs them" mindset towards not a soldier on the opposite side of a war, but the civilians they're supposed to be protecting.

All of these things that are happening in Ferguson happen elsewhere every day. The NYPD murders people on a regular basis. A northern border patrol agent pointed an assault rifle at an 8 year old kid for taking pictures. A 4 year old girl was tased the other day.

That SWAT team that threw a flashbang into a baby's crib? Ruptured a lung and burned his face. He can't breathe on his own and is still in a coma, with an estimated $100,000 in medical bills. Guess who refuses to pay it. The police department that threw a flashbang into a baby's crib? WINNER!!!!

I for one am glad that this case is receiving the national attention and outrage that it is. These things need to be brought to light. The public needs to be made aware of what is going on in their own cities. I don't like Al Sharpton and I don't care for Jesse Jackson, but I hope they stay on this horse and ride it until the cop responsible gets the death penalty. Police brutality in America is not okay, and it needs to stop.
Sol
Forum Addict

On the general gun control subject:
Hah. How about you actually look at the sheer numbers and not the ratios.

Wikipedia has a dedicated page specifically for school shootings in the USA (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sc ... ted_States)

There have been a grand total of 5 school shootings in Australia with a total death toll of 3 since 1991 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting) (gun control was pretty fiercely enforced around 1996)
The US has had 31 school shootings since the start of the year :P.
I really don't care about any other stats because this says it all, but it's pretty damn hilarious that you firmly believe in the right to arms when a school is being shot up every week.
I don't think you should be going 'well hey, per person we have less deaths', because that's purely idiotic, you shouldn't have ANY deaths from school shoot-ups alone, regardless.
And before you say 'well that's where you have to teach kids how to use a gun, and store them safely'. Yup I see that plans been working great for years now and all the shootings have stopped.
And before you say 'Murica, I eatz what I killz. My mate does as well, and I've done in the past. It's not hard to get a damn gun license over here. You just have to prove you're not a **Filtered**, and if you're worried about that then you shouldn't have a gun!

The world is waiting for you all to have a sudden realization: 'maybe we shouldn't all have the right to bare arms'.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Sol that is the issue. We we are not holding our young responsible. we are not teaching them. we are putting our kids I front of tvs, or games for 10+ hours in the day. during summer and winter about 5+ hours. we are not showing them the wonders of life. we are not giving them structured activity (don't take this one you know what I mean) and if they don't do it, we either yell and beat them, or say its ok. instead of explaining that the ACTION or lack of action is what we are pissed. (along that line spanking only for the worst events not hourly like I see).

and back to the start of this thread. They demand not having a large police force, but they looted business, have destroyed around 2 dozen police vehicles. do they think they should just be allowed to loot, and take from others because they can, and when someone tells them they cant they throw a fit? I am anti-government also, but when people act like this, I would rather they use deadly force. these people have no respect for others so why do the "cops" in this case care about theirs?
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”