So things are getting crazy here...

shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

So things are getting crazy here...

I live about 20 minutes from St. Louis. A couple days ago, there was an altercation between a police officer and a young man, 18 year old Michael Brown. Details aren't clear, witnesses and the officer have differing stories. The young man ended up shot, killed.

Through the last couple days, tensions have been rising. The officer involved is on administrative leave (and is still being paid), while locals want him fired and thrown in jail.

Tonight, rioting and looting broke out. New reports say 200 squad cars from various state, local, and county departments have shown up with officers in riot gear. Other unconfirmed reports say that the looters broke into about 15 different stores. I've seen a few pictures of broken windows in gas stations, and so forth. A man who was there for the candlelight vigil supporting the family was jumped, injured and had his phone stolen, according to eyewitnesses.

The family has come forward saying that while they want justice to be served, the rioting and looting dishonors their son's memory.

So... thoughts on all this?
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: So things are getting crazy here...

Sounds typical?
Media shows their side of the story. People don't know the entire story -> people form their own assumptions -> people employ their own 'justice'.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

similar happened when the waves of violence went across the UK a couple of years back. It starts off as people protesting... then people jump on an opportunity to be a tool
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

people are getting closer to starting a fight to hurt others.

but until they start a fight ready to get hurt, all these stupid events are pointless and actually causing more problems than solving.

now if those 15 stores are small businesses, the owners are in a world of hurt, and in most chain stores, losses like that can be taken from salary (my store is 30% of salary), they are in a world of hurt. and this is "because" a guy got shot by the police?

to be the point that they may need more police (militia) in the area, ready to shoot to defend rights and not violate them.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Honestly, the riots and such aren't going to solve anything. But **Filtered** em. Police in this piece of **Filtered** country abuse the **Filtered** out of their power and think their badges grant them extra rights. This isn't just happening in missouri, law "enforcement" officers are MURDERING US citizens all over the United States and getting nothing more than a paid vacation for it. And of course, Internal Affairs investigates themselves and finds that they've done nothing wrong. Have you heard about the cop in Oakland who is still on the job after costing the city over 6 million dollars in taxpayer money and murdering three different individuals?

More Americans have been killed by their own "law enforcement" since 2001 than Americans killed in the Iraq/Afghanistan war. I hope this incident brings to light what's happening every day all over this country. The increased militarization of the police force will only lead to one thing, and that's another revolution.

The officer that killed that unarmed kid isn't the only one on administrative leave. Walk into somebody's yard without a warrant and shoot their dog? Paid vacation. Murder somebody in cold blood in the middle of the street? Paid vacation. Throw a flashbang grenade into a baby's crib and burn him all over his body? Paid vacation.

Police Departments in this country are a joke. I can't wait until the oppressed citizens start returning fire.
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

you know what would fix that issue?
Take guns away from idiots on the streets. Then you can take guns away from the police. then nobody shoots each other.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

minisaiyan wrote:you know what would fix that issue?
Take guns away from idiots on the streets. Then you can take guns away from the police. then nobody shoots each other.
I'd like to see that....i'd pay to see that!

Because that's what they said about the UK, we still have gun crimes. there have been 3 gun related crimes in jsut a few miles of where i live this year alone, none of which have been reported by the media. the trouble with this type of thinking is that criminals don't really care what the law says, if they did there would not be a single crime or single person in prison. so in essence what you are advocating is that only government and criminals should have guns. not a good thing.

The problem is not one of guns, the problem with this type of tragedy is that the modern policeman are not police as we used to know, to protect and to serve. there is a definite policy and attitude within the modern policeman of an us vs them attitude and also an attitude of authoritativeness. they don't care for the law, all they care about is that you jump when they tell you to otherwise they threaten you with arrest and even prosecution.

Blaming the guns is being blind to the root of the problem.

Edit, if it's a solution to the marked rise in police brutality over the past few years you are looking for it's simple, put a pocket video recording pen on every policeman. when the police know they are being recorded and can be held to account you will see a marked rise in respect from the police towards the people they are sworn to protect and serve.

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Reduced at least.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

minisaiyan wrote:Reduced at least.

You will always have morons in all walks of life unfortunately. but taking guns away from law abiding and responsible people is not the way to change things for the better.

-David Icke
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

minisaiyan wrote:you know what would fix that issue?

Right, because that worked for getting drugs off the street didn't it?
shooty08
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Collective
Race: Hell no, I'm lazy
ID: 1950023

Another problem, at least in America, is that congress has officially stated that Police do not have to "protect and serve" as their motto proclaims. they merely need to enforce the laws.

Looters moved to a different part of the county yesterday, and now there's talk of them moving to a different state, always hitting businesses.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

1. Eric Garner executed on July 17th, 2014. Put in illegal choke hold and strangled by the NYPD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ka4oKu1jo

2. Pregnant lady gets put in an illegal chokehold by an NYPD officer for “illegally grilling” while her seven year old daughter watches July 27th, 2014: http://www.theroot.com/.../pregnant_woman_allegedly_put...

3. NYPD enters wrong house and drags a naked woman across the floor, then pepper sprays her four year old grandson August 2nd, 2014.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmi4BduCl7Q

4. Man shot and killed by police for holding a toy gun in a Walmart, Dayton, Ohio - August 6th, 2014: http://www.msnbc.com/.../cops-shoot-and ... an-holding...

5. Unarmed Black teen shot ten times by the Ferguson Police while walking home with his friend from the convenience store - August 9th, 2014
Since July 17th there has been five reported occurrences exemplifying the police and American justice system’s lack of reverence for life. These are the five stories that were able to attract at least minimal attention. Who knows what is going on out there covered up (like the Ferguson police is trying to do with Mike Brown’s murder), unrecorded, and unknown. In the past 23 days the police have perpetrated the humiliation, degradation, and murdering of dignity, souls, and people. Knowledge is power. Do not rely on mainstream media to give you the full/accurate story. They will always be complicit in the devaluing of life because activism has been criminalized in America. We need to start documenting, and spreading information. They will try to silence us as they did to Ramsey Orta, and Alba Lekaj, the people who filmed the NYPD harasing and murdering Eric Garner. But united we can make a difference.

this happened in the past 23 days. The police chief in ferguson is asking citizens to wait for the investigation and let the courts handle it. If the past few years are any indication, there is no due process for law enforcement. They're the largest and deadliest gang roaming the streets of America today.
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss

Sorry for wall o' text but my phone doesnt like this board
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Setesh wrote:1. Eric Garner executed on July 17th, 2014. Put in illegal choke hold and strangled by the NYPD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1ka4oKu1jo

2. Pregnant lady gets put in an illegal chokehold by an NYPD officer for “illegally grilling” while her seven year old daughter watches July 27th, 2014: http://www.theroot.com/.../pregnant_woman_allegedly_put...

3. NYPD enters wrong house and drags a naked woman across the floor, then pepper sprays her four year old grandson August 2nd, 2014.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmi4BduCl7Q

4. Man shot and killed by police for holding a toy gun in a Walmart, Dayton, Ohio - August 6th, 2014: http://www.msnbc.com/.../cops-shoot-and ... an-holding...

5. Unarmed Black teen shot ten times by the Ferguson Police while walking home with his friend from the convenience store - August 9th, 2014
Since July 17th there has been five reported occurrences exemplifying the police and American justice system’s lack of reverence for life. These are the five stories that were able to attract at least minimal attention. Who knows what is going on out there covered up (like the Ferguson police is trying to do with Mike Brown’s murder), unrecorded, and unknown. In the past 23 days the police have perpetrated the humiliation, degradation, and murdering of dignity, souls, and people. Knowledge is power. Do not rely on mainstream media to give you the full/accurate story. They will always be complicit in the devaluing of life because activism has been criminalized in America. We need to start documenting, and spreading information. They will try to silence us as they did to Ramsey Orta, and Alba Lekaj, the people who filmed the NYPD harasing and murdering Eric Garner. But united we can make a difference.

this happened in the past 23 days. The police chief in ferguson is asking citizens to wait for the investigation and let the courts handle it. If the past few years are any indication, there is no due process for law enforcement. They're the largest and deadliest gang roaming the streets of America today.

This is what happens when you invade a country (Iraq in this case), train the invading soldiers to treat everyone as a terrorist suspect, set up check points, and have no respect for the people, return the troops home (who have most likely served multiple tours) and put them in police uniforms while teaching that returning vets, gun owners, anyone who tries to use the constitution to stand up for their rights and the founding fathers are terrorists.

Do you think such a person will have any idea about the concept of protected liberty, freedom of speech, safe in ones person and possessions, free to own and bare arms, free to go about your daily lives without harassment from law enforcement?

-David Icke
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

these are individual people. they are not told by their cheif GO KILL. some people will always be morons. and because there are some morons as cops, the entire force is broken?

where i live there have been 5 cases in the last few years. each case according to the news papers/tv said the "victium was unarmed". One case the i saw. he had a 12 guage shotgun, and pointed it at the cop. this was after a few min of yelling, and yes the cop drew and shot. the cop is now in prision (which news never stated). dont always believe news. because some the reporters know its not popular to say "the cop shot a armed man who was aiming a gun at people". its much easier for them to say shot unarmed man and next week do a 2 line "opps" message.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”