FBI Says nobody died at Sandy Hook.

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

FBI Says nobody died at Sandy Hook.

FBI says no one's been killed in Newtown. scroll down till you see Newtown and look across, no deaths reported.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...#disablemobile

Gun grabbing false flag much!?!

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: FBI Says nobody died at Sandy Hook.

Dead link.
Here is the actual one:
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/se ... 0-and-2013

On page 7, under the 'Snapshot' header, subsection 'INCIDENTS WITH THE HIGHEST CASUALTY COUNTS', ranked 5th:
Sandy Hook Elementary School and a residence in Newtown, Connecticut:
29 (27 killed, 2 wounded), December 14, 2012.
On page 15, 'Breakdown by location', subsection 'Education Environments':
Incidents in educational facilities account for some of the higher casualty counts. For
example, the highest death tolls among the 160 incidents occurred at Virginia Polytechnic
Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia (32 killed, 17 wounded) and Sandy
Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut (26 killed, 2 wo
unded [1 additional
death at a residence])
. Other high casualty counts occurred dur
ing the shootings at Northern
Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois (5 killed, 16 wounded) and Santana High School in
Santee, California (2 killed, 13 wounded).
Also, on page 40 of the report:
Sandy Hook Elementary School and Residence
On December 14, 2012, at 9:30 a.m., Adam Lanza, 20, armed with two handguns and a rifle,
shot through the secured front door to enter Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown,
Connecticut. He killed 20 students and six adults, and wounded two adults inside the school.
Prior to the shooting, the shooter killed his mother at their home. In total, 27 people were
killed; two were wounded. The shooter committed suicide after police arrived.

Your claim is unverifiable based on the source you provided (considering your source cannot be found, that is pretty much a given). September 16th's FBI report clearly states that there have been deaths reported in Sandy Hook's event. As no more recent statements regarding Sandy Hook have been made by the FBI at this time (Sep 26, '14), this can be considered the 'current truth' as the FBI sees it.
Counterpoint, please.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Dead link.
Here is the actual one:
http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2014/se ... 0-and-2013

On page 7, under the 'Snapshot' header, subsection 'INCIDENTS WITH THE HIGHEST CASUALTY COUNTS', ranked 5th:
Sandy Hook Elementary School and a residence in Newtown, Connecticut:
29 (27 killed, 2 wounded), December 14, 2012.
On page 15, 'Breakdown by location', subsection 'Education Environments':
Incidents in educational facilities account for some of the higher casualty counts. For
example, the highest death tolls among the 160 incidents occurred at Virginia Polytechnic
Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia (32 killed, 17 wounded) and Sandy
Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut (26 killed, 2 wo
unded [1 additional
death at a residence])
. Other high casualty counts occurred dur
ing the shootings at Northern
Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois (5 killed, 16 wounded) and Santana High School in
Santee, California (2 killed, 13 wounded).
Also, on page 40 of the report:
Sandy Hook Elementary School and Residence
On December 14, 2012, at 9:30 a.m., Adam Lanza, 20, armed with two handguns and a rifle,
shot through the secured front door to enter Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown,
Connecticut. He killed 20 students and six adults, and wounded two adults inside the school.
Prior to the shooting, the shooter killed his mother at their home. In total, 27 people were
killed; two were wounded. The shooter committed suicide after police arrived.

Your claim is unverifiable based on the source you provided (considering your source cannot be found, that is pretty much a given). September 16th's FBI report clearly states that there have been deaths reported in Sandy Hook's event. As no more recent statements regarding Sandy Hook have been made by the FBI at this time (Sep 26, '14), this can be considered the 'current truth' as the FBI sees it.
Counterpoint, please.
Forget your link. don't know why my above link didn't work. this one should work, and this report by the FBI says nobody died.

Criminal Justice Information Services Division

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cr ... ablemobile

-David Icke
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

so you suggest we ignore one fbi link in favour of one that agrees with your agenda. Take them both in balance to form an opinion or don't bother.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

minisaiyan wrote:so you suggest we ignore one fbi link in favour of one that agrees with your agenda. Take them both in balance to form an opinion or don't bother.
The link i provided has been described as the gold standard on multiple occasions by many people from all over the world when quoting crime figures because of the way those numbers are compiled.

For that reason i trust it. has nothing to do with an agenda.

http://sandyhookjustice.com/about-us.html

-David Icke
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

minisaiyan wrote:so you suggest we ignore one fbi link in favour of one that agrees with your agenda. Take them both in balance to form an opinion or don't bother.
Agreed.

A single source does not suffice -does it ever?- unless a generalising statement is made along the lines of "X says no one was killed". When X is proven to say at least one person was killed, the earlier generalising statement is false, or in need of specification. :)
I used my link to point to the FBI saying something other than what they are said to say by the OP, not as the answer to whether or not people died at Sandy Hook, which is a wholly different matter.
[KMA]Avenger wrote:The link i provided has been described as the gold standard
Define 'gold standard'.
[KMA]Avenger wrote: on multiple occasions
When?
[KMA]Avenger wrote: by many people from all over the world
By whom?
[KMA]Avenger wrote:when quoting crime figures because of the way those numbers are compiled.
Really? What makes your official report 'better' than the official report I linked?
[KMA]Avenger wrote:For that reason i trust it. has nothing to do with an agenda.
Except it is apparently a single source that agrees with your bold claim. We are then to disregard a source -directly from the FBI as much as your source (even more, since yours is several more steps away from the actual investigations)- that says something else.. why, because it says something else? Or because your 'world-wide experts' call it 'the gold standard'? Spin spin spin.

One World. Excelsior! :-D
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
The link i provided has been described as the gold standard on multiple occasions by many people from all over the world when quoting crime figures because of the way those numbers are compiled.

then why argue it now? trust it, and beleive all is well, nobody died, or look at the actual link Jules provided #-o

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender
ID: 1918344

is a bit odd though that both the Sandy Hook and the Batman killings were done by grandchildren of people who worked for DARPA... IMO
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

teesdale wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

then why argue it now? trust it, and beleive all is well, nobody died, or look at the actual link Jules provided #-o

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MxTEFUZhS4[/youtube]

How the hell do i post a YT video?

-David Icke
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

[KMA]Avenger wrote:
teesdale wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

You need to take the video code and wrap it in tags like this [youtube]_MxTEFUZhS4[/youtube ]
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Mental wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:
teesdale wrote:
[KMA]Avenger wrote:

Ah!

Thanks!

You need to take the video code and wrap it in tags like this [youtube]_MxTEFUZhS4[/youtube ]

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Agreed.

A single source does not suffice -does it ever?- unless a generalising statement is made along the lines of "X says no one was killed". When X is proven to say at least one person was killed, the earlier generalising statement is false, or in need of specification. :)
I used my link to point to the FBI saying something other than what they are said to say by the OP, not as the answer to whether or not people died at Sandy Hook, which is a wholly different matter.
[KMA]Avenger wrote:The link i provided has been described as the gold standard
Define 'gold standard'.
[KMA]Avenger wrote: on multiple occasions
When?
[KMA]Avenger wrote: by many people from all over the world
By whom?
[KMA]Avenger wrote:when quoting crime figures because of the way those numbers are compiled.
Really? What makes your official report 'better' than the official report I linked?
[KMA]Avenger wrote:For that reason i trust it. has nothing to do with an agenda.
Except it is apparently a single source that agrees with your bold claim. We are then to disregard a source -directly from the FBI as much as your source (even more, since yours is several more steps away from the actual investigations)- that says something else.. why, because it says something else? Or because your 'world-wide experts' call it 'the gold standard'? Spin spin spin.

One World. Excelsior! :-D

Ummmm.....not going to go point by point, don't fancy being here a whole day to reply lol

Gold standard is how it's described by police from all over the world. i've read multiple articles from multiple sources when reporting crime figures complied by the FBI citing the source as the FBI (the above link) and quoting it as the "gold Standard". unless you can show me they are not the "gold standard"?

As for the investigations...lol how about they investigate the parents actually being paid actors? or how about kids reported as dead actually still alive. when i heard that i actually did think "this is too weird even for me!" so i went and had a look, lo and behold there are YT videos of the "parents" laughing and joking prior to going on air and then fake crying. go see for yourself. there are also pictures of some of the kids reported as dead actually alive and well. watch the video i posted above of Robert David Steele saying the school was actually closed, there were no kids there. also, nobodies were taken to hospital, dead or injured.

Look up Wolfgang Halbig ( http://sandyhookjustice.com/ ), the guys credentials are impeccable. go to his site and see some of the info he has. then come back and tell me kids died there.

-David Icke
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie

Mystery: Sandy Hook Victim Dies (again) in Pakistan.

http://www.infowars.com/mystery-sandy-h ... -pakistan/

-David Icke

Return to “General intelligent discussion topics”