Close due to weird hostility

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
The Deity Osiris
Forum Regular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen
Race: Deity
ID: 0

Re: Close due to weird hostility

lol Rudy you dont have to. if anyone should get massed over this it should be me, i lead it and i will take full blame and responsibility. No need to go mass all EK for what I DID to sadow. it is kinda stupid that this is happening, but that is how it works... oh well its life and i should take full responsibility.

If god gives you lemons, then find yourself a new god!

Regards,
Osiris
I AM YOUR ENDER!
AeonKnight wrote:
The Deity Osiris wrote:I need an account show me what you got in a PM.
Oh christ! the world will end!

You can buy mine if your after something top notch :) its in accounts for $
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

doc holliday wrote:I know Sadow. He's my battlefield 3 buddy. And all is not ok, and this is not how he should've had to to retired. I think when Rico's war is over me and harch can have some fun together :smt047 daku sounds in too 8)
maybe. we'll see. keep you on your toes ;) but if we do, it will be when you least expect it. sort of like how sadow felt i'm sure...

It will be beautiful! DoChester will be our team name it twil be sexy!!! 8)

Rudy your sooooooooooooooooo cauuuutteeeeee [-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Lol go join Rudy and the titans now. :smt043 he will be your heee-row

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

I highly suggest that everyone who does not know the entire truth keeps out of this. (Including OE and DDE crap)

Doc Holiday is the only person who can rightly make threats. The rest of your are being bullies.

If Mr Osiris, you have acted on behalf of your alliance and made an improvement for the good of the alliance, I will be your greatest ally in the face of adversity. I know that EK have refused to make required changes and been a bit in the past...however, at the moment, it looks like you have bullied your way into the position for personal motives.

Considering I have already made a few enquiries, please take this moment of solitude to justify yourself...before I cast my own judgement.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Field Marshall wrote:I highly suggest that everyone who does not know the entire truth keeps out of this. (Including OE and DDE crap)

Doc Holiday is the only person who can rightly make threats. The rest of your are being bullies.

If Mr Osiris, you have acted on behalf of your alliance and made an improvement for the good of the alliance, I will be your greatest ally in the face of adversity. I know that EK have refused to make required changes and been a bit in the past...however, at the moment, it looks like you have bullied your way into the position for personal motives.

Considering I have already made a few enquiries, please take this moment of solitude to justify yourself...before I cast my own judgement.

actually FM. xDaku also has been given details. If you need anything from me, just PM me here.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

doc holliday wrote:I know Sadow. He's my battlefield 3 buddy. And all is not ok, and this is not how he should've had to to retired. I think when Rico's war is over me and harch can have some fun together :smt047 daku sounds in too 8)
maybe. we'll see. keep you on your toes ;) but if we do, it will be when you least expect it. sort of like how sadow felt i'm sure...

I'm in.

Sadow, you have my alliance if you ever want a new home.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Eternal Knights are offically under my protection.

Any aggression or hostilities will be redirected to my attention. The aggressors will be massed upon, regardless of alliance or relation. EKs have been given an ultimatium behind closed doors on their forums.

I have reports from both sides..I believe all parties to have the alliance true to heart...I will mediate these events and continue to oberserve and assist EK in their transition, wherever it will be.

Until then, if you wanna cause crap, mass me too, because I will come for you.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Field Marshall wrote:Eternal Knights are offically under my protection.

Any aggression or hostilities will be redirected to my attention. The aggressors will be massed upon, regardless of alliance or relation. EKs have been given an ultimatium behind closed doors on their forums.

I have reports from both sides..I believe all parties to have the alliance true to heart...I will mediate these events and continue to oberserve and assist EK in their transition, wherever it will be.

Until then, if you wanna cause crap, mass me too, because I will come for you.

+1

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Dark Hero
Forum Expert
Alliance: Truly Infidel
Race: FRA + other monkeys
ID: 20558

Interesting read indeed :-k
Spoiler
Awards:
Spoiler
Presenting Vicariously:
Spoiler
Andy says: (12:15:34 PM)
i thought singapore was in china >.>

Dark Hero says: (12:15:41 PM)
AHAHAHAHA

Andy says: (12:15:41 PM)
or is that japan

Dark Hero says: (12:15:54 PM)
no... they are all different countries :P

Andy says: (12:16:05 PM)
singapore is a country?

Dark Hero says: (12:16:12 PM)
LMAO
Daku:
Spoiler
xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:07 PM)
I need to teach you how to eat curry on a sofa

xDaku (FS) says: (10:10:29 PM)
Give you my inbred expertise
Himla
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: EK
ID: 53321

Wow, im glad to see people taking such an interest in the affairs of EK :smt050

Just to clear the air, weve had a merger and are having full elections. Noone has been betrayed, though some might feel that way theyre just being a bit sensitive. All is well on the homefront.
El_Ryune
Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

I guess it would only be right for me as the new leader to say something.

None of you so much as gave us a second thought regarding anything we do or did up until this happened. Why change that and if you're all such good friends why haven't you helped before now?

This is to all those that have only heard one side of the story thank you for supporting a friend, that is expected and commended!

But to be fair you should actually take the time to find out the other side and then base your opinion from that.

I never intended for this to be such a heated exchange and had hoped for a less climatic situation.

However I cannot undo what has been done and would appreciate it if you gave the new us an opportunity to try and make our way.

My appreciation goes out to all of you for wanting to be involved.

If any of you want to contact me I will hear you out.

Regards,

El_Ryune, EK Commander
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

El_Ryune wrote:I guess it would only be right for me as the new leader to say something.

None of you so much as gave us a second thought regarding anything we do or did up until this happened. Why change that and if you're all such good friends why haven't you helped before now?

This is to all those that have only heard one side of the story thank you for supporting a friend, that is expected and commended!

But to be fair you should actually take the time to find out the other side and then base your opinion from that.

I never intended for this to be such a heated exchange and had hoped for a less climatic situation.

However I cannot undo what has been done and would appreciate it if you gave the new us an opportunity to try and make our way.

My appreciation goes out to all of you for wanting to be involved.

If any of you want to contact me I will hear you out.

Regards,

El_Ryune, EK Commander

From DDE, we were not your friends and are not now although not your enemy either. It is encouraging to us all and important that EK exist rather than not. ;)

Deni
Sadow
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~LeafVillage~
Race: Shinigami
ID: 109002

Can someone close this (as stated few pages back).

This is between myself and the alliance. I personally will no longer post anything about this publicly, and I ask you all to do the same.

Thank you.

ps. Harch put your clothes back on these people do not need to be massed.
"I don't enjoy killing, but when done righteously, it's just a chore, like any other." - Joshua Graham
My Trade Feedback
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Sadow wrote:Can someone close this (as stated few pages back).

This is between myself and the alliance. I personally will no longer post anything about this publicly, and I ask you all to do the same.

Thank you.

ps. Harch put your clothes back on these people do not need to be massed.

As you wish, young one ;)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

Locked.
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD

Return to “Alliance announcements”