MaYHeM Awards 2012

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

MaYHeM Awards 2012

There are several tie breakers being conducted right now so those awards to be posted at a later time.

Biggest Come Back:
Knight

Epic Moment of the Year:
Jim and Duderanch negotiating a DRA with FS while *cough* inebriated... the result was this DRA:
[spoiler]DRA terms:

1) That MaYHeM and the Empire of Forgotten Serenity (FS Empire) agree to the following terms in good faith and shall practice them with all attention necessary.
2) That MaYHeM, clear in superiority, shall farm FS Empire on the Main Server for a minimum ratio of 100b per 1t worth of defence, any amount on 0defence and raid accounts with a minimum of 1 million UU out on 0 defence and for any amount over 2.5 million UU out on any defence as long as market rate and losses make it profitable for the raider.
3) That FS Empire shall be permitted to farm MaYHeM on the Main Server for a minimum ratio of 200bill naq per 1t worth of defence, 60bill on 0defence and raid accounts with a minimum of 5million UU out on 0 defence and for no amount on accounts with a defence.
4) That MaYHeM, clear in superiority, shall farm FS Empire on the Ascended Server for a minimum ratio of 150t on any defence
5) That FS Empire shall be permitted to farm MaYHeM on the Ascended Server for a minimum ratio of 300t on any defence up to 30q and 500t on any defence over 30q
6) That should any altercation occur in which a member of MaYHeM is massed by a member of FS Empire, MaYHeM reserves the right to exert retribution on any members of FS Empire that they so choose after making contact with Drahazar in an official term.
7) That should any altercation occur in which a member of FS Empire is massed by a member of MaYHeM, FS Empire must seek retribution in a one verses one vendetta between the two original combatants.[/spoiler]

War of the year:
MaYHeM Pony Faction vs MaYHeM Panda Regime

Diplomat of the Year:
Jim

Most missed alliance member:
Boone

Main Player of the year:
Billzebud

Smelliest Member in Real Life:
Dmonix

Villain of the year:
Jim for introducing ponies to us all.

Noob moment of the year:
Tied between Kikaz giving Duderanch a 40/40 and Gohan starting the Panda Regime.

Ascension player of the year:
Lord XenoX

Vendetta of the year:
Feri vs. Jim

Hero of the year:
Forsee for giving Dmonix alliance leadership.

Newcomer of the year:
Tatkasmoula - For being in the alliance for like 7 years. #-o

Member most desired to be seen naked:
Tied between Ria and Knight
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Re: MaYHeM Awards 2012

Kikaz wrote:Noob moment of the year:
Tied between Kikaz giving Duderanch a 40/40 and Gohan starting the Panda Regime.

Says my lil panda **Filtered**, whilst wearing the Panda squad sig :P hehe
Well done though Tatka, you made a really good impression this year :smt023 We're thinking about keeping you around!!! :P hehe <3
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Gohan wrote:Well done though Tatka, you made a really good impression this year :smt023 We're thinking about keeping you around!!! :P hehe <3

I'm not so sure myself.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

When I need the opinion of a ponie, I'll scrape one off my shoe and ask it. *starts sumthin'*
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Gohan wrote: *starts sumthin'*

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Did you know that Panda's are one of the worse evolved creatures around. They can only eat one thing and THEY CANT EVEN EAT IT PROPERLY!
Gohan
Forum Intermediate

What you mean properly?!?!?!? WE EAT IT PERFECTLY FINE! We ain't gunna use no knife and forks! You mean we don't digest it properly, that's cause we be carnivores really... don't mess with us Jim, you mess with us, it's ponie burgers all around... (too soon? )
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Gohan wrote:What you mean properly?!?!?!? WE EAT IT PERFECTLY FINE! We ain't gunna use no knife and forks! You mean we don't digest it properly, that's cause we be carnivores really... don't mess with us Jim, you mess with us, it's ponie burgers all around... (too soon? )

[spoiler]http://s601.beta.photobucket.com/user/man_called_jim/media/Ponies/tumblr_loxcu0hfYZ1qm2frqo1_500.jpg.html?sort=3&o=14[/spoiler]
Just wait until you find a unicorn horn in your hot dog. You gunna scream and cry until your voice goes horse!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Gohan wrote:Well done though Tatka, you made a really good impression this year :smt023 We're thinking about keeping you around!!! :P hehe <3
Isn't that guy like one of the oldest Mh members? :P :-D

Congrats, nice to see more alliances posting their awards on the forum. :D
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Kikaz wrote:
Epic Moment of the Year:
Jim and Duderanch negotiating a DRA with FS while *cough* inebriated... the result was this DRA:
[spoiler]DRA terms:

1) That MaYHeM and the Empire of Forgotten Serenity (FS Empire) agree to the following terms in good faith and shall practice them with all attention necessary.
2) That MaYHeM, clear in superiority, shall farm FS Empire on the Main Server for a minimum ratio of 100b per 1t worth of defence, any amount on 0defence and raid accounts with a minimum of 1 million UU out on 0 defence and for any amount over 2.5 million UU out on any defence as long as market rate and losses make it profitable for the raider.
3) That FS Empire shall be permitted to farm MaYHeM on the Main Server for a minimum ratio of 200bill naq per 1t worth of defence, 60bill on 0defence and raid accounts with a minimum of 5million UU out on 0 defence and for no amount on accounts with a defence.
4) That MaYHeM, clear in superiority, shall farm FS Empire on the Ascended Server for a minimum ratio of 150t on any defence
5) That FS Empire shall be permitted to farm MaYHeM on the Ascended Server for a minimum ratio of 300t on any defence up to 30q and 500t on any defence over 30q
6) That should any altercation occur in which a member of MaYHeM is massed by a member of FS Empire, MaYHeM reserves the right to exert retribution on any members of FS Empire that they so choose after making contact with Drahazar in an official term.
7) That should any altercation occur in which a member of FS Empire is massed by a member of MaYHeM, FS Empire must seek retribution in a one verses one vendetta between the two original combatants.[/spoiler]

love this :-D
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Congratz peeps. Ponies? :smt017

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Jedi~Tank wrote:Ponies? :smt017

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Jim wrote:
Gohan wrote:What you mean properly?!?!?!? WE EAT IT PERFECTLY FINE! We ain't gunna use no knife and forks! You mean we don't digest it properly, that's cause we be carnivores really... don't mess with us Jim, you mess with us, it's ponie burgers all around... (too soon? )

[spoiler]http://s601.beta.photobucket.com/user/man_called_jim/media/Ponies/tumblr_loxcu0hfYZ1qm2frqo1_500.jpg.html?sort=3&o=14[/spoiler]
Just wait until you find a unicorn horn in your hot dog. You gunna scream and cry until your voice goes horse!

Did you mean hoarse? Or were you feeling punny? LOL!
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Remedy™ wrote:
Jim wrote:

I bet you were just chomping at the bit to get that one out.
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Jim wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
Jim wrote:

I lol'd.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Jim wrote:
Remedy™ wrote:
Jim wrote:

Immediately when I saw what you said.
@Kikaz - Of course you did, as did Jim, even though he may not admit it.

Return to “Alliance announcements”