DDE 2013 HALL OF FAME CLASS

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

DDE 2013 HALL OF FAME CLASS

This past year 2012 was a special year for us, we had a rough go at the end of 2011 as did many and the game as a whole with so many quitting GW. In 2012 we began anew with a commitment to excellence, raising the bar of expectations for ourselves in that, we would play for fun and for family. Through it all we have rebuilt DDE better than ever and have maintained our place as one of the elite power alliances in the history of the game, in my own opinion the best orgnization and collection of players and most diverse culture and personality ever. I am a proud leader and this years selection of the HOF class was most difficult...so it is my honor and privilege to announce the DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE HALL OF FAME CLASS 2013......

Pisoi
Kondasz
Captaincharisma
Kaboomer

=D>
Last edited by jedi~tank on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: DDE 2013 HALL OF FAME CLASS

Where's the person with the Deathlok account?

Considering the amount farmed and his ability during onliners. I'd say by far, one of the most formidable people I've seen this year.

Nevertheless, congrats guys. =D>
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Re: DDE 2013 HALL OF FAME CLASS

I would of thought deathlok was a shoe in whoever it was rocked out,, grats to you all :)
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that

Return to “Alliance announcements”