Dominium of Ricos

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
Korruption
Forum Elite
Alliance: Tombstone
Race: System Lord
ID: 1936624

Re: Dominium of Ricos

~Desert Phantom~ wrote::sge ...This isn't new news... :sge
for once i agree with you DP
Spoiler
^^^ Skyfighter
^^^ Phalax
{img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x200 ... orr1-1.png[/img]
^^^ Korruption
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

This is a big change for Ricos - even though we were closely tied before. If you fail to see that you are not very bright.

This is also an DDE official 4th alliance. So it is 'new news'

We backed each others up in wars before and worked closely together. But leaderships, forums, chatrooms were all separate. Alliance laws were separate.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Korruption wrote:
for once i agree with you DP
**Filtered** off dweeb.

Congratz Ricos and DDE. :smt060

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Kjarkur wrote:
This is a big change for Ricos - even though we were closely tied before. If you fail to see that you are not very bright.

We backed each others up in wars before and worked closely together. But leaderships, forums, chatrooms were all separate. Alliance laws were separate.

-KJ
what are the 4 allainces in DDE now, I thought there were more than that already.. :/
and tbh honest its hardly surprising news to anyone. Non the less good luck all :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

fem fatale wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:

-KJ
what are the 4 allainces in DDE now, I thought there were more than that already.. :/
and tbh honest its hardly surprising news to anyone. Non the less good luck all :)
This is a simple announcement, not a SURPRISE announcement. :roll:

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Jedi~Tank wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:

-KJ
Surprise, Jts back. Retire or something already, your only going to make KJ fail if you continue to stick around. :smt110
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

[spoiler]
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
fem fatale wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:

-KJ
Surprise, Jts back. Retire or something already, your only going to make KJ fail if you continue to stick around. :smt110
[/spoiler]

Suprise ? It's just statment that JT is back :-"
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
redstorm
Forum Regular
Race: mug
ID: 1987148

emmm whose JT thought he was justa myth to scare young trainees with
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

Thanks for the free bump OE ......

Come signed up and get in on the sexiness!!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=200762
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

I can see the froth coming out of the guys mouths from OE, just from them talking about you JT, you must have had quite an impact upon their lives phahah

tetris they letting you be a mod yet 8-[ :smt043
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Indeed. Just back from the Thanks giving weekend and checking on on cell (or mobile to my english peeps)

A merger was proposed many years back but it was decided at the time that Rico Warlords(Rico Roughnecks + Horus Warlords) would remain independent.

We have had close ties to DDE in this time but I personally did not have much interaction with JT at the time. Odji told me a lot about JT and if Odji trusts someone then that is good enough for me.

Over the years the bonds became stronger.

It was a tough decision. I looked at TAF, OE, the Legion and wondered if staying Goaulds/System lords was the right thing to do.

However, I feel that with the supreme lord of systems JT, and Kjarkur that we can retain our race identity, get new players back into the game of goauld and add our strength to the great warriors in DD and aid our allies if so required.

I will be sending e-mails to those who Ricos have current DRA's/NAPs with but we are SYSTEM LORDS and we will continue to do our thing.

I want to get the SG feel back and have fun again. Also tec'matte to all our friends in DDE and our allies

Lord Vishnu

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Mr Wang wrote:Thanks for the free bump OE ......

Come signed up and get in on the sexiness!!

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=200762
Shame on you larry!! [-(
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Mr Wang
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): DucknDive

:smt050
™WORLDEATERS
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DDE LEG.XV
ID: 71521
Alternate name(s): Nameless Hero