Children of The Order

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Children of The Order

Our children have died, their Houses have burned. Unlike their immortal parents, The Chjildren of The Order are no more.

Their replacements where sired, they were raised and looked after, but alas they too were unable to match the legend.

It is with burdened hearts. The Order must announce, that what once was the Valyrian Empire, our under studies, is no longer considered as such. We dined at the same table for too long, in hope our large guts would find common ground. But Alas, someone drank to much of our Ale and passed out, never to re-awaken (not literally, im sure Winter is fine). The lines of communication where broken, the children's representative no longer responsive. Comatose by his consumption of Ale, the houses have fallen into darkness and inactivity.

Saved have been the ones who responded, damned are those that did not.

From this day on, The Valyrian Order is no more, there is only The Order.

The alcoholic Gods have spoken.
(children cannot drink alcohol, and thus children we no longer have)
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Children of The Order

That's like what 3-4 weeks late?
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

He was in hospital ... But hey ... wonderin why they split :D
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
~Odin~
Alföðr

IFLuX wrote:He was in hospital ... But hey ... wonderin why they split :D
Wasn't in hospital 3-4 weeks ago though was he, Not to mention another member of the alliance could have posted. That is what 2IC-3IC and HC members are for. Either way it will be interesting to see what happens.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

Had to give winter chance to respond, and it was only the other day that papa smurf decided to leave, of whom was 2ic for the houses.

so its not late, its been a thought in the back of our minds for maybe 3-4 weeks but not something to act on until now.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Good luck Kev buddy ole pal lemme know if you need a hand :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

true b told, i was never really looking for 2nd for an empire, just kinda happen that way, and since i didnt start the empire, winter did, and he's gone silent, i moved on. Wish the best to The Order, and all in whats left of the houses. Need any thing , ask.
Easy^ Rocks
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

What a shocker.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict

papa~smurf wrote:true b told, i was never really looking for 2nd for an empire, just kinda happen that way, and since i didnt start the empire, winter did, and he's gone silent, i moved on. Wish the best to The Order, and all in whats left of the houses. Need any thing , ask.
^ indeed. Winter fell silent and you have to do his job as he'd gone just after we merged which left many in the houses unused to my leadership yet.

not to worry, these things have to be tried, the houses where put together quite fast so activity was always going to be an issue.

Those that were active have now moved to TO, those that were not are probably still as they were.
--------
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Best of luck to everyone involved.

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Odin~
Alföðr

Well i hope winter's activity pops back up and he is able to rebuild some of the houses to a point of stability. Either way good luck with the future.
Spoiler
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

I'm quite certain Winter is coming back. He'll make quite an entrance.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Moriarty wrote:I'm quite certain Winter is coming back. He'll make quite an entrance.

Anyone heard anything from him and why hes away ?

I miss him :smt022
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

I'd leave Kev if I could

Best of luck to you all
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Winter is in mH/Chaos now as far as i was aware :(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Alliance announcements”