GHOST RIDERS

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

GHOST RIDERS

Independent alliance for legendary players. Committed to excellence in character_ conduct and gameplay. Entrance by invitation only!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Famine
Forum Regular
Alliance: Ghost Riders
Race: Unforgiving
ID: 1926423
Alternate name(s): *4th Horseman

Re: GHOST RIDERS

:smt025

BIG DOG
Forum Newbie

Howdy..
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

:smt039
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
supervivenCIA
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ghost Riders™
Alternate name(s): Touchless Torture, MK Ultra, Project Bluebeam, Flat Earther, Moonwalker Texas Ranger, Tom Delonge's handler, Your-mom-is-pixelated.

:smt033
Ride 'til you die.
Uh...wait. Nevermind.
Support
Site Admin
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Keep your bile in your threads in The Galactic Colosseum. No spam here.
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

which legends are currently in GRs?
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

jedi~tank wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 am. Committed to excellence in character_ conduct and gameplay.

What does that mean in practice ?
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:42 am
jedi~tank wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 am. Committed to excellence in character_ conduct and gameplay.

It means that players who are respected, who have a good character relationship with the game and community and want to see the community prosper and thrive. And even in times of war and dislike each of the players within GR will always be respectful.

Conduct - it means that with regards to how they present themselves to others and each other is always perfect they are never inappropriate and unfair and will define themselves as “reasonable and fair” and respect the rules of the game

Gameplay - they obide by the game and don’t tolerate scamming, scripting, and will uphold the rules of the game and enforce this - and any cheating or foul play or unfair advantage gained from cheating they will report and bring harsh judgement upon those who do. They will also not tolerate this within their own ranks

That’s my opinion and view of the above statement and definitions of what Charles said. - ofcourse I may well be wrong. :smt043
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
borg
Forum Irregular

I didn't get an invite :smt088
~nyx~
Forum Expert

harchester wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:50 am

It means that players who are respected, who have a good character relationship with the game and community and want to see the community prosper and thrive. And even in times of war and dislike each of the players within GR will always be respectful.

Conduct - it means that with regards to how they present themselves to others and each other is always perfect they are never inappropriate and unfair and will define themselves as “reasonable and fair” and respect the rules of the game

Gameplay - they obide by the game and don’t tolerate scamming, scripting, and will uphold the rules of the game and enforce this - and any cheating or foul play or unfair advantage gained from cheating they will report and bring harsh judgement upon those who do. They will also not tolerate this within their own ranks

That’s my opinion and view of the above statement and definitions of what Charles said. - ofcourse I may well be wrong. :smt043
a reasonable assumption, good ideals to have.
― Søren Kierkegaard

jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

;)
harchester wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:50 am

That’s my opinion and view of the above statement and definitions of what Charles said. - ofcourse I may well be wrong.
;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~nyx~
Forum Expert

so GR are the old unprincipled, no standards anything goes Olympus?
― Søren Kierkegaard

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Cleo wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 am so GR are the old unprincipled, no standards anything goes Olympus?
How do you work that out? They recruited 3 players
Flint - trump - tweets
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~nyx~
Forum Expert

harchester wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 am
Cleo wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:20 am so GR are the old unprincipled, no standards anything goes Olympus?
How do you work that out? They recruited 3 players
Flint - trump - tweets
just going by what nabs said, statement still applies to flint though. Hope JT doesn't add him on FB
― Søren Kierkegaard

Return to “Alliance announcements”