ENDGAME

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

ENDGAME

In light of recent events and nooobies quitting because they don’t like getting massed,

Endgame have decided those who don’t wish to be massed need only reply here using the following template...
“I (name) don’t wish to be massed by Endgame anymore - I have left my alliance (name) and have no reason to be massed by endgame.
This is my official surrender to Endgame alliance.”

note this is the only way to avoid being massed you must post the surrender and leave your individual alliance
Disclaimer - you may still be subject to random massed if you build stupidly posting this surrender in no way grants you a NAP with endgame, if you build Huge you will be massed.

However one mass due to building huge is better than being part of an alliance that has rules placed on the size of their defences.

Endgame
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: ENDGAME

Harch approves :smt023
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

If anyone actually gives into this as it is right now then I would be concerned :smt017

Building huge is a very vague term and everyone's idea of huge is different so what are the limits/thresholds exactly :smt100
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
harchester
Forum History

Belsamber wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 am If anyone actually gives into this as it is right now then I would be concerned :smt017

Building huge is a very vague term and everyone's idea of huge is different so what are the limits/thresholds exactly :smt100

Different alliances have different limits placed upon them. Some alliances are not even massed - they help us by giving us freeeeebies :D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Belsamber wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:07 am If anyone actually gives into this as it is right now then I would be concerned :smt017

Unless I’m mistaken this is a novel way of making a list of people to mass :smt064
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
harchester
Forum History

Wrong - those who don’t wish to be massed may simply post here and surrender to endgame and leave their alliance chances are unless they build like a dumbass we won’t mass them. ;)

This was posted in light of killztacular deleting his account so to give people a chance who don’t wanna be massed leave the allaince and enjoy the benefits of not having restrictions placed upon your defence...
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

dark lord tacoma wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am

Unless I’m mistaken this is a novel way of making a list of people to mass :smt064
orly I thought it was a not so subtle way to get people to cry over being massed after posting they had surrendered.

the terms a vague at best, and well the word of these people mean little. take with a grain of salt
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
IFLuX
Forum Elite

dark lord tacoma wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:27 am

Whoever publicly surrenders will be spare by me, and no i am not joking 8)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
harchester
Forum History

Let Endgame guide you into salvation - we will be your light in dark times!
Philip Banks
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Endgame's Drunk
Race: **Filtered** Talk All Day

I am down with this. Everyone just thinks we are going to mass the list. Very sad indeed. The only one would be drah
supervivenCIA
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ghost Riders™
Alternate name(s): Touchless Torture, MK Ultra, Project Bluebeam, Flat Earther, Moonwalker Texas Ranger, Tom Delonge's handler, Your-mom-is-pixelated.

I, well, you can call me King Daddy, do hereby wish to be massed so much more--I am ever-living, ever-faithful, ever-sure to my alliance, Ghost Riders™, ride or die, or get resurrected and ride some more, and have every reason to be massed by the gay gang. This is my official suck it to the gay gang. And i mean the adjective to connote "happy". :smt118 :smt071 :smt070 :smt068 :smt067
Ride 'til you die.
Uh...wait. Nevermind.
harchester
Forum History

supervivenCIA wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:51 am I, well, you can call me King Daddy, do hereby wish to be massed so much more--I am ever-living, ever-faithful, ever-sure to my alliance, Ghost Riders™, ride or die, or get resurrected and ride some more, and have every reason to be massed by the gay gang. This is my official suck it to the gay gang. And i mean the adjective to connote "happy". :smt118 :smt071 :smt070 :smt068 :smt067
Lol stay in ghost riders - they need their number 2 cheerleader <3
supervivenCIA
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ghost Riders™
Alternate name(s): Touchless Torture, MK Ultra, Project Bluebeam, Flat Earther, Moonwalker Texas Ranger, Tom Delonge's handler, Your-mom-is-pixelated.

Give me a "G", G! Give me an "O", O! GO Ghost Riders! (*spirit fingers!*) :smt041
Ride 'til you die.
Uh...wait. Nevermind.
SilenceWillFall
Forum Newbie
Alternate name(s): SilenceWillFall

I hereby publicly surrender to Endgame, the masters of the End Game. But im not leaving the alliance. Im good. I like where I am right now.
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

SilenceWillFall wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:21 pm I hereby publicly surrender to Endgame, the masters of the End Game. But im not leaving the alliance. Im good. I like where I am right now.
LOL
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)

Return to “Alliance announcements”