Nyaan Cats - For The Lolz

Any sort of Alliance Announcements may be placed here, from new alliances forming, new alliance forums to anything but recruiting.
UberGlassOfMilk
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Nyaan Cats - For The Lolz

Hi, Hello, Sup, peace, welcome.

We are currently not looking for members because our alliance is a farce and a front.. for something... maybe. Maybe forget that last bit. Sorry!

Our leadership consist of a pet rock named Gary, a odd sock that has a slight yellow colouring (it was white I think) that is yet to be named and a ominous cat staring through the window of your soul.

But we are planing some lolz.. All the lolz.. And we could use some cannon fodder... I mean recruits! Yes!!! RECRUITS! that's what we need..

So Please sign up to SandVillage via messaging (me(maybe) Cold Lazarus in game today!

And get some great supporting messages like "good job!", "outstanding" and "lol i'm an onion". From our inactive membership.

Space cats go ZOOOOOOOOOOM! (that means bai kthanks)
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

Re: Nyaan Cats - For The Lolz

an onion you say? :-k
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Nyaan Cats - For The Lolz

Best of luck on your alliance - recruit people with huuuugeeeeee defences that would be lovely! :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...

Return to “Alliance announcements”