Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Player Suggestions?

Define active?

I think its a bit higher myself but not willing to place no bets. If you watch stats, techs, and UPs there are alot who are active but don't appear it for many reasons.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Well, loggin on and playing daily.. or every other day..

Most of the time, the most users online is around 25players. atm its on 19.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

lord_sithis wrote:Well, loggin on and playing daily.. or every other day..

Most of the time, the most users online is around 25players. atm its on 19.

under that definition of active id agree between 100 to 200.

and the drop in players online is to be expected, in every games launch the numbers always drop after the "new" wears off the release.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

i agree, needs an addiction to keep members playing, doesnt help when the top players at the begining banded togeather to forum the strongest alliance, but hey thats games for you, power hungry people after more power, to prevent losing their power.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

lord_sithis wrote:i agree, needs an addiction to keep members playing, doesnt help when the top players at the begining banded togeather to forum the strongest alliance, but hey thats games for you, power hungry people after more power, to prevent losing their power.

And sithis is it not the point to be on top.again show us where it states:
"come play origins a fun game where fighting robbing,sabs and assassinations are banned!"
THIS IS A WAR GAME,notice,the little tabs that say,ATTACK,ASSASSINATE-ECT :smt046 :smt043
or did it not occur to you that you fail in main,so you simply fail here?
as i said,what leader of over 40 members starts a war and causes more than half of them to leave a game because they were given no say in the leaders actions vs a crew built up souly for war?

man you contridict yourself more than anyone ive ever met.
in less than a week you caused more players to leave this game,then the DME have since game started,sadly THEY WERE ALL YOUR OWN CREW. :smt023

i do agree the game needs a boost,a new tech,new twist something,as most have left do to its slow pace,and lack of new goals.
i also think there are more than 1-200 actives here as alot just get UP and banks,grow army sizes ect,waiting for game to get to a stage they can handle.

as for the vaca mode of inactives mark this down as me saying this,
at some point ill get to say i told you so:

"putting inactives on vaca mode will force active farming of active accounts and will result in even more players leaving as the naq becomes less available more will be attacked via def removal ect to aquire said naq."

k thx bye :smt006
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Yum Cimil
Forum Expert

~Vengeance wrote:as for the vaca mode of inactives mark this down as me saying this,

"putting inactives on vaca mode will force active farming of active accounts and will result in even more players leaving as the naq becomes less available more will be attacked via def removal ect to aquire said naq."

I agree, that why I suggested putting them in a temp PPT after a certain amount of attacks.
ImageImageImage
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Yum Cimil wrote:
~Vengeance wrote:as for the vaca mode of inactives mark this down as me saying this,

I agree, that why I suggested putting them in a temp PPT after a certain amount of attacks.

but your idea is exploitable and flawed, as discussed in the thread.
Reason, youll get dead.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

i have to agree with lore as to temp ppt.
once know one could hit till temp ppt hits then simply list and wait for the payout once ppt runs out.
but as i said,removal of peaceful farms vs active accounts will result in active accounts getting farmed and as some quit game after repeated farming common sense states that it will cause even more to get mad and leave.
let the dead accounts sit,as even NEW players will find this useful to aquire peaceful assets to grow out of harms way.
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

~Vengeance wrote:i have to agree with lore as to temp ppt.
once know one could hit till temp ppt hits then simply list and wait for the payout once ppt runs out.
but as i said,removal of peaceful farms vs active accounts will result in active accounts getting farmed and as some quit game after repeated farming common sense states that it will cause even more to get mad and leave.
let the dead accounts sit,as even NEW players will find this useful to aquire peaceful assets to grow out of harms way.

I still think the income needs to idle atleast, since they will continue to grow indefinitely, maybe stopping their UP after 3 or 6 moths of inactivity?
Reason, youll get dead.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

Lore wrote:

I still think the income needs to idle atleast, since they will continue to grow indefinitely, maybe stopping their UP after 3 or 6 moths of inactivity?

:smt023
~Vengeance Of Origins
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

~Vengeance wrote:
Lore wrote:

:smt023

Dang, you tricked me into saying something you could agree with!

Curse you!!!!!!!!

:lol:
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Origins General Chat”