So is this dead?

You all asked for it.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

So is this dead?

Im selling my accounts resources regardless but has origins officially flat lined then??
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
semper
The sharp-tongued devil you can't seem to forget...
Race: God

Re: So is this dead?

lol. Now why would this have flat lines? This silly question...

not as if a lot of the venerable players who have played many many of these games did not suggest things and were largely ignored, then SS was introduced so certain individuals could just guy their way to the top and other things were not applied.. and then.. rather than sacrifice some of his I am sure fair profits.. the main admin did not pay MGM to get the rights to use SGW things.. which are the main things for this game.. and well..

not as if.. any of that happened.
Accolades/Titles:
Spoiler
Started Playing: April 2005
Honours (5): Hall of Fame 2009. Annual Awards Host 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Winner (12): RP'er of the Year 2008, Runner Up Poster of the Year 2008, Debater of the Year 2008, War of the Year 2008, Poster of the Year 2009, Alliance of the Year 2009 (Nemesis Sect, Creator), Alliance War of the Year 2009 (Nempire vs Mayhem, Instigator), RP'er Runner Up 2009, Knew You'd Be Back 2010, Conflict of the Decade (FUALL v TF), Conflict of the Decade Runner Up (Ga vs TF), Alliance of the Decade (TDD).
Nominated (8): Writer of the year 2007, Avatar of the Year 2007, Poster of the Year 2007, Villain of the Year 2008, Player Sig 2008, Race Player of the Year 2009, Most Missed 2010, Alliance Leadership 2010, Most Missed 2011.
Commands (3): Supreme System Lord 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2012. System Lord Council 2006 - present. Dark Lord and Emperor of the Nempire 2009 - 2011.
Alliances (9): DDE, EA, OSL, TFUR, DDEII, AI, RM, WoB, Nemesis.
Forum Roles (4): Former Misc GM, Race Mod (Goa'uld), Debate forum patriarch and mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Semper wrote:lol. Now why would this have flat lines? This silly question...

not as if a lot of the venerable players who have played many many of these games did not suggest things and were largely ignored, then SS was introduced so certain individuals could just guy their way to the top and other things were not applied.. and then.. rather than sacrifice some of his I am sure fair profits.. the main admin did not pay MGM to get the rights to use SGW things.. which are the main things for this game.. and well..

not as if.. any of that happened.

Dreadfully expensive with a community of 100k (you think MGM won't count the 'inactives'?) and an official game coming up with the same abbreviation.
Not worth it. Race customization is a relatively mild and positively received update.

As for the rest of your arguments.. yes. Not much luck denying that. ;)
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

SGW has become something that i do not want to play anymore i do not spend anymore money on it and neither my time... this is not a stargate game anymore, just another sh1t with lack of updates, or with bad updates.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

<em>Universe</em> wrote:Race customization is a relatively mild and positively received update.
Of course, there are .. big exceptions.
Nigatsu_Aka wrote:SGW has become something that i do not want to play anymore i do not spend anymore money on it and neither my time... this is not a stargate game anymore, just another sh1t with lack of updates, or with bad updates.
Tek
Forum Elite

Shame, i kindve enjoyed it for a week or so

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

I enjoyed the race wars, the game as it was ... now there are jedi's, cyclops, zombies and other animals... not my kind of game characters, that's for sure... and the game mechanic is flawed in many ways, the admin does not listen to suggestions, etc... no sir, thanks for the good times, now i go do other things or play other game in my free time.
Tek
Forum Elite

....ehm im still liking main

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Nigatsu_Aka wrote:I enjoyed the race wars, the game as it was ... now there are jedi's, cyclops, zombies and other animals... not my kind of game characters, that's for sure...

I soooooooo agree. But as long as there are still enaugh oldschool players arround with names of the original races (look at the Goa'uld forum part, there's still RP going on) or at least names of StarGate races I'll go on playing SGW.
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage

Return to “Origins General Chat”