ID 110 for $$

You all asked for it.

Moderator: Origins Mods

Post Reply
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6128
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:23 am
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089
Quantum Wins/Loses: 9001/0
Location: Slovenia

ID 110 for $$

Post by Neimenljivi » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:51 pm

User Stats
Name: Neimenljivi
Alliance
ID 110
Race: Goa'uld
Army Size: 19,155

Unit Production 106 /day (106 total)

Haven't really played much because it requires a lot of time..
unicevalec@msn.com is my msn or send me a pm or write your offer here
Image
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
SpoilerShow
Image
Image

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6128
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:23 am
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089
Quantum Wins/Loses: 9001/0
Location: Slovenia

Re: ID 110 for $$

Post by Neimenljivi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:19 pm

bump..army size increased for about 10k or something like that..c'mon, I ain't selling for much..
Image
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
SpoilerShow
Image
Image

User avatar
Juliette
The Queen
Posts: 31787
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:57 pm
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister
Location: Ultima Thule

Re: ID 110 for $$

Post by Juliette » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 pm

:neutral: Good luck with this. Seems unlikely you'll sell if you don't give people money to go with it..
Image

"I do not expect an easy fight - just one I cannot lose."

"If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

SpoilerShow
"Just as the Mother Confessor is the final arbiter of truth through her magic, she is also the final arbiter of power. The word of the Mother Confessor is law."

Juliette: Newgrounds Game Rep & Developer Contact me about Newgrounds suggestions/issues/bugs.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Forum - Unicron
Psyko - Soundwave
Haz - Shockwave
Buck - Grimlock
Dovahkiin - Starscream
Noobert - Sunstorm
Sol - Thundercracker
Sarevok - Skywarp
Legendary Apophis - Cyclonus
Clockwork - Reflector
ertyuio - Divebomb
Kikaz - Rampage

J I X
Forum Irregular
Posts: 285
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 pm
Alliance: Sigma
ID: 0
Location: scotland

Re: ID 110 for $$

Post by J I X » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 pm

Neimenljivi wrote:User Stats
Name: Neimenljivi
Alliance
ID 110
Race: Goa'uld
Army Size: 19,155

Unit Production 106 /day (106 total)

Haven't really played much because it requires a lot of time..
unicevalec@msn.com is my msn or send me a pm or write your offer here

really?

i play for 5 mins a day and i'm doing alright
Image
Image

Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Posts: 6128
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:23 am
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089
Quantum Wins/Loses: 9001/0
Location: Slovenia

Re: ID 110 for $$

Post by Neimenljivi » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:51 pm

J I X wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:User Stats
Name: Neimenljivi
Alliance
ID 110
Race: Goa'uld
Army Size: 19,155

Unit Production 106 /day (106 total)

Haven't really played much because it requires a lot of time..
unicevalec@msn.com is my msn or send me a pm or write your offer here

really?

i play for 5 mins a day and i'm doing alright


Yeah 5 mins a day, I played like that for first week and that's what my account has stayed at. It doesn't require much time if you're willing to spend for it, heck even an hour isn't much time when you use it for joy, 5 mins per day for Origins, though, is for me too much time to use lol. And tbh let's face it, you need more than 5 mins to keep up with the top ;) At beginning everyone was online as much as possible to gain as many ATs as possible with the 45 ATs thingy which meant loging in every 30mins to do 3 attacks..

Those that want the account..well I realize it doesn't have big stats or anything, the army isn't bad due to starting date and what is really worth of having is the ID, only a handful of people have lower ID.
Image
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
SpoilerShow
Image
Image

Post Reply

Return to “Origins General Chat”