orgins fraud or not u make the call.

You all asked for it.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

orgins fraud or not u make the call.

At this point i take my leave from origins. I personally beleive it is a fraud by admin at this point.

the reasons i say this there is 1 player few of us whole heartedly beleive is admin due to the ss packs that were bought for this acount which added up to over 650$ on the first account. Then that account was given away to another player in orgins for free.

Then said player took over another account and bought ss packs for several months straight which has added up to over 1k$ in cash and then gave said account away today.

Now both of these could be just a spender of money BUT the account would never attack any of us players that would hit him and kill his army. So this leads me to beleive admin ran this account and would violate gaming laws for taking money for a game then playing and attacking people within his own game.

I bid adoo to this game and the legality that admin will run into if i can prove me theory.
ImageImage
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: orgins fraud or not u make the call.

who in there right mind would give out 2 accounts totaling around 2k cash for nothing to people they dont even know
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I haven't seen admingary posting for a while...anyone knows why he didn't post for apparently almost 2 monthes now?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

I will talk to the proper people tomorrow and find out what we can due about the cheats in this game.
Reschef
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Ricos Warlords~ (retired)
Race: System Lord
ID: 37648

Apophis The Great wrote:I haven't seen admingary posting for a while...anyone knows why he didn't post for apparently almost 2 monthes now?

I remember him saying that he was on vacation for some time ... for like 3 weeks I believe.

Edit: SS was faster :)
Spoiler
Borek wrote: No one ever died from playing SGW, although i think some of the whiners may come close to drowning in their own tears :roll:
ImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

It's called a holiday, and this is a witchhunt.

I hope you are wrong.

closed

Return to “Origins General Chat”