Very strange

You all asked for it.
Snerd
Forum Newbie

Very strange

FWIW here are my thoughts about the super accounts that appeared so strangly.

The game has been dead for some time because the Monkies played it too well. They have dominated the game and its almost impossible through normal play to see them taken out as the lead alliance and loose control of page 1. This is not because the Monkeys did anytihng wrong but due to major flaws in the game.

Now, if the game dies, the developer looses his investment of time and energy in the game as well as some income. So, if the game is flawed and the players cannot break the logjam, then whats he to do? Long term? Fix the game if possible. Short term, do something to break the Monkeys hold on page 1. Only way to do that is if a player spends a LOT of money or gets help from the admin. I cannot see anyone spending the amount needed so what is left? Hmm???

Either way, unless the developer can fix the game, its dead in the water. And, as someone who supported the game by buying a SS pack, I am very upset at the prospect that an action like this may have been taken. I now feel my money as well as my time playing have been stolen from me. I will not be back. Too bad, the game had some promise.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Very strange

'the developer' has been/is on a holiday.
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

so because he's on holiday means he doesn't have access to the game?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Zaraki K wrote:so because he's on holiday means he doesn't have access to the game?

That would be correct.
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

yeah i guess it is very hard to find a computer and internet access these days. When is technology going to catch up to our needs. :sigh:
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Zaraki K wrote:yeah i guess it is very hard to find a computer and internet access these days. When is technology going to catch up to our needs. :sigh:

](*,) Holiday. I.e. NO work.
*sigh*
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

So we have an Admin that goes on a Holiday for months won't even check up to see how his game is doing? Highly doubt that. Oh yeah BTW if you check his last visit to forums it was bout 2 weeks ago. So im guessing he checks to see how his work is going. And if he doesn't check up, no wonder why the game is dead/dying because why should the players care if the admin doesn't.
Snerd
Forum Newbie

Well, since I own my own business, yes, I do check on things when I am gone, vacation or not.

Anyway, the only argument anyone can have with my post is that the admin is on vacation? Like he could not give someone else access or check on things from time to time?

Reguardless, the game is dead, just need to turn out the lights
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

I agree with you but maybe we should give admin a chance for when he comes in...
Bias Admin colour
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

actually yes i do go to work on holidays.
i get paid extra...

i guess some of us have good work ethics, and sounds like some people well, just don't.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Snerd wrote:Anyway, the only argument anyone can have with my post is that the admin is on vacation? Like he could not give someone else access or check on things from time to time?

True, he could have. However, it is my understanding that adminGary has been the sole developer on this game, unlike main, chaos or quantum which have more as one 'lead'.
Zaraki K wrote:actually yes i do go to work on holidays.
i get paid extra...

i guess some of us have good work ethics, and sounds like some people well, just don't.

*rofls @ Zaraki* Your good work ethics end where you don't get paid for your extra hours, which isn't good, just reasonable. So don't suggest you're morally superior.. with what has been spent on this game, no one could have survived, let alone have fed their family.

So.. we will see what happens when Gary returns. At least in this environment.. *grin* aside from the few $$-infused accounts in the Brotherhood, no one will lose anything substantial if the game were rewritten and reset.. :lol: but that's up to Gary, and naught but speculation.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

mmmmm reset,"best idea ive EVER heard come from universes ...well ill be nice..",
then add a few....well needed tweaks like:

#1) NO SS packs <----- massive misuse for such a slow growth game.
"we understand AG needs income from game,but its a turn off to those that cant keep up,atleast some form of restriction like no SS for first 4 months and only 1 SS pack after that per month."
or just leave it as no SS perminantly,you would see alot more interest when players notice that joe has an army the same as pete and pete can attack mike because he has built even to compete and progress via skill rather than paypal non stop.

#2) add in techs,"like mains merk or MS bonus/boosts,"that you can farm towards to say:

a)increase to UP BONUS
b)increase to def. BONUS
c)increase to attack BONUS

#3)place all accounts inactive on vaca mode after 60 days without log in>"this would press the players to compete move actively for available assets."

***"covert levels take care of themselves<--"
all these ideas were spoken of MANY times and were ignored.

and thanks snerd for a positive post,yes we actually read the game instructions lol and we learned it well,we also worked VERY well as a team.
but none of us were untouchable if a player actually played,farmed and built.
unlike some.
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
qacol
Forum Elite
ID: 1924338

I spend money on Main- but the money this guy spent to get that account here is sick. To me it looks like fraud.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:anyone consider the possibility of him/her using main resources to buy origins naq off of all the sellers?

um...at the UP level of the account we speak of,your talking over 125mil per UP click,or more.
when last looked at the UP was at 1300+ and increasing.
not to mention its bank size.
then take into account that the first account at over 700+ UP was given away free,as well as the super account as well....ya...just a bit off there LOL!
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular

~Vengeance wrote:mmmmm reset,"best idea ive EVER heard come from universes ...well ill be nice..",
then add a few....well needed tweaks like:

#1) NO SS packs <----- massive misuse for such a slow growth game.
"we understand AG needs income from game,but its a turn off to those that cant keep up,atleast some form of restriction like no SS for first 4 months and only 1 SS pack after that per month."
or just leave it as no SS perminantly,you would see alot more interest when players notice that joe has an army the same as pete and pete can attack mike because he has built even to compete and progress via skill rather than paypal non stop.

#2) add in techs,"like mains merk or MS bonus/boosts,"that you can farm towards to say:

a)increase to UP BONUS
b)increase to def. BONUS
c)increase to attack BONUS

#3)place all accounts inactive on vaca mode after 60 days without log in>"this would press the players to compete move actively for available assets."

***"covert levels take care of themselves<--"
all these ideas were spoken of MANY times and were ignored.

and thanks snerd for a positive post,yes we actually read the game instructions lol and we learned it well,we also worked VERY well as a team.
but none of us were untouchable if a player actually played,farmed and built.
unlike some.

at this point i think AG needs to get in,look at aspects presented,modify and impliment some posted and viable concerns and ideas,reset server or at the VERY least entertain the idea of a ADMIN G official POLL presenting update info,plans and reset to gain valid responce from the active players of Origins.
as pointed out there are really only 2 accounts that will be impacted but not really since they were given for free the current owners loose nothing zero,zip,nada.
~Vengeance Of Origins

Return to “Origins General Chat”