You all asked for it.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Re: Very strange

~Vengeance wrote:
~Vengeance wrote:mmmmm reset,"best idea ive EVER heard come from universes ...well ill be nice..",
then add a few....well needed tweaks like:

#1) NO SS packs <----- massive misuse for such a slow growth game.
"we understand AG needs income from game,but its a turn off to those that cant keep up,atleast some form of restriction like no SS for first 4 months and only 1 SS pack after that per month."
or just leave it as no SS perminantly,you would see alot more interest when players notice that joe has an army the same as pete and pete can attack mike because he has built even to compete and progress via skill rather than paypal non stop.

#2) add in techs,"like mains merk or MS bonus/boosts,"that you can farm towards to say:

a)increase to UP BONUS
b)increase to def. BONUS
c)increase to attack BONUS

#3)place all accounts inactive on vaca mode after 60 days without log in>"this would press the players to compete move actively for available assets."

***"covert levels take care of themselves<--"
all these ideas were spoken of MANY times and were ignored.

and thanks snerd for a positive post,yes we actually read the game instructions lol and we learned it well,we also worked VERY well as a team.
but none of us were untouchable if a player actually played,farmed and built.
unlike some.

at this point i think AG needs to get in,look at aspects presented,modify and impliment some posted and viable concerns and ideas,reset server or at the VERY least entertain the idea of a ADMIN G official POLL presenting update info,plans and reset to gain valid responce from the active players of Origins.
as pointed out there are really only 2 accounts that will be impacted but not really since they were given for free the current owners loose nothing zero,zip,nada.

just a reminder i started a topic in Development and Suggestions area that is where these type of posts need to be to allow AG to actually locate and view them properly.

viewtopic.php?f=176&t=151132
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Well, we will all be enlighted on the matters when AG comes back.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

i want garys RL job man,to vaca/holiday 10 out of 12 months a year!
\:D/ j/k
anyhow,any clue when we might actually here words from AG?
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

I find this topic amusing since i won't be playing anymore. I have already deleted my account. tho, I thought it would help gary understand what just happened. However, some of the facts seam like they are being ignored.

Fact: The very people that were complaining about DM spending money on accounts have been given these built accounts wich alot of money were spent on.

Fact: the same people that were complaining that noone could play game because the DM read the rules are now resposable for some of the most active players quiting.

Fact: The very same people that posted a nuber of times that the demands of the monkies were unreasonable have now posted even more unreasonable demands.

Fact: when the game first started and one account seamed to be pulling out ahead of the rest, that account was misteriously "Hacked" not all the top players were "Hacked" just the top player

Fact: Gary did not want anyone to know that top account was "Hacked"

Fact: The first super acount in question was discussed at lenght when it happened. Check older post.

Fact: that first account had to of started building befor cross server trades and acount trades were alowed.

Fact: Gary alowed cross server trades right before first account was given away.

Fact: The only people that were given accounts were already active in game and mad because they made to many mistakes from the begining. So it wasn't like it truely help anyone become more active.

Now these are facts, you may not like them, you may try to prove these not facts, but these things are true. Noone can show any evidence against what i have posted here because there is none. Gary may not be involed in this but the facts kinda say he is. I wil not post again to give Gary the time to respond to this. I would love to see what he has to say. Just don't think us idiots, that don't know what is going on.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

While you provide facts, you provide no logical connection between them (other as "Gary is behind it all", which I will ignore because it definitely doesn't follow directly from your premises). Good start for a post, can you please finish it? I am interested in what you have to say. :) Seems like you're actually going somewhere with it.

And Gary's no jack-in-a-box, that post will not make him magically appear. Although. *thinks*
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

Ok Universe The facts that I was providing were to help suport arguments already made. I will for simplicits sake sum up.

First thing people were complaining about was that a single player was twice as good as everyone else. This wasn't true at the time. any player could have "caught up". I did so myself and made rank 2 in just a few weeks. I could have caught ~v, but the db didn't like being second best and they started a war. Its a war game no problem right? Apparently it was a problem. When DB lost they complained even more. that is when the top player was "hacked" lost a weeks worth of work. Everyoneone was screaming at Gary to reset the server. it is kinda of fishy the circumstance around one account being reset when that is what other players were wanting to begin with. Is Gary behind this one incident? Maybe, Maybe not.

Next After a second major loss of the db to the dm; more and more people were posting how unfair this game was. Again screaming for a reset. It was a bad decision on the part of the db to break their treaty and try to create a sneek attack. When we tryed to help the db grow their accounts in a way that they could really put up a fight against us they just complained that we were trying to limit their account. In fact we were trying to create compition.

More and More whining and complaining that game was unfair. It wasn't, but enough players that didn't know how to play, complained. that is when some of the the major changes that Gary added to the game were directly focused on the type of attacks and resource gathering of the DM. Gary was definetly behind these changes. These changes were the ones that the complainers were arguing for. The members of the DM tryed to explain how the changes that Gary was making would just help us out more. Noone payed any attention thinking that dm just wanted to control the game. In fact we actualy want compition but the changes that had already taken place just made us stronger.

After a great number of threats and a few hurt feelings the small group of players that kept getting their rears handed to them on a plater added a member to their group. This member was being watched by the DMs. We watched as this one member had to of spent a whole lot of cash to create a super account. That is when questions of multiple accounts and people playing other accounts came up. the allagations had strong evidence proving it was happening. The people that were cheating were the same ones that kept lossing and kept complaining how unfair game was. Did these people get banned from game? NO. it is that simple the choice was Gary's.

Then the "test" to see how account trades and cross server trades would do, happened. This ended up proving beyond a doubt that players had multiple accounts. Again I ask were threy banned? were accounts deleted? NO. that was Gary's Choice. This is also when The one super account was given away. DM started to complain a bit about this and everyone said we feel bad for the person that don't know how to play. leave this alone DM Gary even spoke up and said it will not change.

Now the same people that were complaining about fairness and not being able to make it to the top have another "super" account. Gary is nowhere to be seen. I don't exspect him to pop out of nowhere just because I made a post on forums. I also would like to point out that my timeline may be off a bit, but what happened; happened. The facts I posted eairlier are all Facts and this information in detail kinda shows where Gary was involved. Gary has been sypathic to the players that were all screaming how unfair this game was. Now the same payers are doing, all the things that they were complaining about to begin with; and worse is some situations. In short Gary has at least alowed this to happen; at worse he made this happen.

If Gary didn't create the super accounts I see where he got the money too take a two month vacation. Anyway like i said in my first post, my account is already deleted. If true effort is to be punished why would I continue game. I used to play every day now I don't play at all. I am not the only one this game lost.

Also just a side note. The DM's would recruit the top players. Dm owned page 1 not by just killing anyone that made it there but also getting memebers that made it there on their own. You see other than the idiots in DB any top player was contacted and offered a spot with us. People now talk about pg 1 status; used to be the same thing as DM status.

Return to “Origins General Chat”