Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Does admin exist any longer?

Still no comeback from the admin...two monthes later #-o
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
sperllock
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hoosiers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

update on status?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

I actually stopped to bother playing this month...it's annoying me to see admin didn't come back for that long. :?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Insane One
Forum Newbie
ID: 63721

Well basically now everyone has gone the same route i was actually banned from Dm for - building a big defense and no strike just to get the rank.

As for the accounts which got gifted tons ( I hope vaseline was used) this game was killed from the start and no one wants to admit it

Instead they allow SGW main to have become a "CashCow" which is really all that ever mattered anyway - how can we make money instead of the players.

I can understand getting ppl to donate to keep the servers up and to help pay the personnel doing the book-keeping, but really come on SGW has already lost over 100 consistent players if not more(188 Players On! (right now - my hot time)- lucky if it peaks over 360 these days)

What made this game was it didnt cost anything to play, now u cant even compete unless u put $$ into it.

Sad !!, Sad !!, Sad !!

Return to “Origins General Chat”