Trading Origins naq for Main naq. 1mill Origins=0.5bill Main

You all asked for it.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1971117

Trading Origins naq for Main naq. 1mill Origins=0.5bill Main

C'mon people! You give me 1T main naq and I give you 2B origins naq! You give me 2T main and I give you 4B origins!
My apologies for my poor English
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
sperllock
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Hoosiers
Race: Ancient
ID: 0

Re: Trading Origins naq for Main naq. 1mill Origins=0.5bill Main

sounds like a good deal!
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

7.5bill traded.
Sorry sperllock, you just weren't the first player to suggest a trade.
Richard Feynman wrote:God was invented to explain mystery. God is always invented to explain those things that you do not understand. Now, when you finally discover how something works, you get some laws which you're taking away from God; you don't need him anymore. But you need him for the other mysteries. So therefore you leave him to create the universe because we haven't figured that out yet; you need him for understanding those things which you don't believe the laws will explain, such as consciousness, or why you only live to a certain length of time — life and death — stuff like that. God is always associated with those things that you do not understand.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

SuperSaiyan wrote:looks like I finally have competition lmao

bump, and good luck :-D

As long as I suggest 4x as much naq as you do, I'll sell more naq.
ljietuvis
Fledgling Forumer

ljietuvis wrote:As long as I suggest 4x as much naq as you do, I'll sell more naq.

Sorry, 2x, not 4.

Return to “Origins General Chat”