Origins tech

You all asked for it.
corvettejunky
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Origins tech

ok whats the deal with the tech? It says i havent unlocked anymore yet.

why would admins start this server then for some reason abandon it. The SS need to be updated with alot more stuff to make it worth it. When was last update? who are the admins for oragins? who are the mods?

Jason lets get the server in gear... Or find an admin and train them for this server...
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Re: Origins tech

You're like really really behind the times :lol:

This server died pretty much as it started the only people who are still playing it do so out of some hope that it can be fixed but attack fatigue is one of the major issues that killed the server.

The SS packages are unbalanced as it is, and were released far too early, a server with so much potential was destroyed by 'greed' before it even stood a chance. :(

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
~LuCy~
Forum Newbie
Alliance: none

Origins is dead, let it rest in peace people.
~LuCy~
Urahara
Fledgling Forumer

NEVER! [-( Origins will pick back up eventually once someone decides to fix the problems. yup anyday now....... :?
Apophis07
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Kisuke Urahara wrote:NEVER! [-( Origins will pick back up eventually once someone decides to fix the problems. yup anyday now....... :?

Funny,,,,there is always hope lol ](*,)
/Users/paulmurphy/Desktop/giphy.gif

Return to “Origins General Chat”