Bank

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Re: Bank

Girls being to technical. Always gotta point out a flaw in a guy. ;)
Midnight
Forum Regular
ID: 0

adminGary wrote:At 1,000,000 to get the next upgrade you need to spend 950,000. At this point the bank sizes start to grow exponentially. But the next upgrade is always locked in at a cost that is equal to 95% of your current bank capacity. So even when your at 1trill, the next level is going to cost 950mil.

Am I reading that right? Does that mean that when you are at a banksize of 1 tril, it would cost 950mil or 950bil (as 950bil is 95% of current banksize)?

If I have read that wrong I apologise, been a damn long day...
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Midnight wrote:
adminGary wrote:At 1,000,000 to get the next upgrade you need to spend 950,000. At this point the bank sizes start to grow exponentially. But the next upgrade is always locked in at a cost that is equal to 95% of your current bank capacity. So even when your at 1trill, the next level is going to cost 950mil.

Am I reading that right? Does that mean that when you are at a banksize of 1 tril, it would cost 950mil or 950bil (as 950bil is 95% of current banksize)?

If I have read that wrong I apologise, been a damn long day...

Congratulations, you found where the missing 3 zeros that I put in the 950,000. I think I've been looking at far too many numbers lately :).
For 1trill it would be 950bill. Thanks for catching that error...
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Lol..this idea makes bank concept a bit useless in my opinion. Because if cost of upgrade ~ new bank size...where will the money to upgrade it come from, and how will we be able to keep it to ugrade bank?
If we need 950bil for a trillion bank...where will we stock money for that? Do PPT? Buy naq for $$? It will slow the game to a great level I think. Having most of spendings in "useless" spendings (unlike covert levels, UP...).
adminGary

LegendaryApophis wrote:Lol..this idea makes bank concept a bit useless in my opinion. Because if cost of upgrade ~ new bank size...where will the money to upgrade it come from, and how will we be able to keep it to ugrade bank?
If we need 950bil for a trillion bank...where will we stock money for that? Do PPT? Buy naq for $$? It will slow the game to a great level I think. Having most of spendings in "useless" spendings (unlike covert levels, UP...).

You've got it backwards.

At the 1trill bank size, you'll need to spend 950bill to upgrade beyond that.
Skunky
Forum Elder
Alliance: EPA
Race: NanoTiSkunk
ID: 34220

adminGary wrote:
LegendaryApophis wrote:Lol..this idea makes bank concept a bit useless in my opinion. Because if cost of upgrade ~ new bank size...where will the money to upgrade it come from, and how will we be able to keep it to ugrade bank?

You've got it backwards.

At the 1trill bank size, you'll need to spend 950bill to upgrade beyond that.

nah he said that, "we need 950bil for a 1tril bank" and yeah what LA said for my oppinion. ull have to keep upgrading ur bank to upgrade covert lvls ect. then how get money for upgrade of bank if bank is smaller than the cost

Replicator/NanoTiMaster Mod Colour
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

adminGary wrote:
I think I may have explained this poorly.

If your bank is cap is 100,000 you need to spend 95,000 to get the next level which is 200,000. At 200,000 you need to spend 190,000 to get 300,000.

At 1,000,000 to get the next upgrade you need to spend 950,000. At this point the bank sizes start to grow exponentially. But the next upgrade is always locked in at a cost that is equal to 95% of your current bank capacity. So even when your at 1trill, the next level is going to cost 950mil.

Hope that clears things up, sorry about any confusion I might have caused.

The cost to upgrade your bank is never higher then your banks capasity.

I think its an idea. With UU being killable/raidable I think its a great idea, otherwise you will never be able to store enough naq to buy upgrades.

This way no matter how far back you get set, you don't lose your bank capasity.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Borek
Forum Addict

The cost to upgrade your bank is 95% of the current bank size. So fill your bank to 95% of max then you can buy a new upgrade, it's not rocket science.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
adminGary

Some people have sent me email saying that the bank is broken because they cannot upgrade.

Please keep in mind that naq in the bank can only be removed by the withdrawl button. To upgrade the bank the naq has to be out in the open.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

adminGary wrote:Some people have sent me email saying that the bank is broken because they cannot upgrade.

Please keep in mind that naq in the bank can only be removed by the withdrawl button. To upgrade the bank the naq has to be out in the open.

Danger Danger
:sge
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

:shock:

Lore wrote:Danger Danger

"High Voltage"
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Epyon {recruiting} wrote::shock:

Lore wrote:Danger Danger

"High Voltage"

Oh god, not that video again :shock: Scarred me for life :o
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
ID: 102298

Well If U can Raid 1 trill for Sure U won't buy the bank space. :)) Cause it will take ages to make another 1 trill.

But always can Buy $$ this way it's cheaper in game, a hard cost in RL.
Same.

Also, U can always wait, untill we rich 1mil army size. :)))) In 3-4 years maybe. At this rate. Never say Never.

So relax, Make huge amounts of popcorn, take a soda. And enjoy Origin.
Too fast for U? For me it's too slow.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

well i do think it was meant to be a bit on the "slower" side, tho seems to be fast and furious right now, the game is volitile and far more active them most. Heck there is general 50 to 75 players online all the time, thats amazing to me.
Reason, youll get dead.
Chronus
Forum Intermediate

I agree keep bank safe from attack otherwise whats the point of having it.

Return to “Development and Suggestions”