A way to see their ac data

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

A way to see their ac data

is there a way to check their ac data ? i mean some actions might need it and we cant see it... could we >?
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Re: A way to see their ac data

Why is there no ability to check AC lvls?

I know you can minus the total troops from what you see in the spy log to get their AC troops, but how can you tell what their AC lvl is? Yes, it adds more risk, but equally it just means people won't spy, won't sabotage, won't assassinate because they're more focused on building army sizes.....

Is there a strategic reason why AC in general is not in the spy logs?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

RepliMagni wrote:Why is there no ability to check AC lvls?

I know you can minus the total troops from what you see in the spy log to get their AC troops, but how can you tell what their AC lvl is? Yes, it adds more risk, but equally it just means people won't spy, won't sabotage, won't assassinate because they're more focused on building army sizes.....

Is there a strategic reason why AC in general is not in the spy logs?

I agree, I'm just hoping the system still isnt finished because its totally hosed still. I never spy for anything, the losses for a success are still to high. A 1 AT "tap" gives you all the info you need to know about stats for a fraction of the cost.

Plus I'm not losing massive amounts of men to test a "blind" stat.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

AC wasn't in the spy logs because I had over looked it. I've made the changes required to fix this among others. Changes can be seen here
http://origins.stargatewars.com/updates.php
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

since the covy guys are getting this can you make ac att masable like main because its annoying that some people can never be finished off if the have massive cov and origins was supposed to be less secure than main in the first place

penny for your thoughts ?
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

adminGary wrote:AC wasn't in the spy logs because I had over looked it. I've made the changes required to fix this among others. Changes can be seen here
http://origins.stargatewars.com/updates.php

:-D :-D thanks
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

I'll have to work out all the balance issues before I can allow normal attacks to kill off covert or anti covert units.

I think the game needs to grow more before I can add something like this.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

fair enough see i just find it pointless we cant really kill off the AC singly and to make it possible to take down cov effectivly and i believe it would actually restrain cov a bit in commparison to the rest of the stats ? which i cant see as a bad thing for new guys btw could the alert lvls be switched to 100 instead of 50 its a bit to easy atm to max out but i know what your saying anyway
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me

Return to “Development and Suggestions”