Instant action buttons

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld
ID: 0

Instant action buttons

Like main what about putting in attack/sap/spy buttons in to make the games alittle smoother. Yeah it helps with farming but it also runs with the risk of tring to farm someone with a def higher then yer attack. Might be a bit soon but I would like to see this eventually.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Re: Instant action buttons

:-D nice idea... please please please... add it... kind of senseless not having it if theres no war peace options ... please please pleaaaaaaase :lol: hey Lore give me a hand on this bro
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

I prefer giving the person unbanking their naquadah the benefit of the aggressor having to load a few pages.
Ruki
Forum Irregular
Race: Nano Ti
ID: 1940100

Are you lazy or something?
Is it really that hard to click their name than attack and add 15 into it?
Besides there really aren't enough players to do this. Chances are with this you will catch someone when they are unbanking.
That is unless they use tabs like a smart person.

I don't see this as a really needed update and I am gonna go with berserker... don't get other players mad at you :3.

Not that I wouldn't mind it. I would use it if it was put in. But It would just make it to similiar to the current Main server anyway. This is old school. Just click and than add 15 like we had to back in the day on Main.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Prince_of_Darkness wrote::-D nice idea... please please please... add it... kind of senseless not having it if theres no war peace options ... please please pleaaaaaaase :lol: hey Lore give me a hand on this bro

I'm actually a bit torn, I do myself want them, but I am happy to wait till the game grows a bit.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

I'm not going to add this till much later. It would effectively break the game. In that people couldn't unbank without being hit.
Midnight
Forum Regular

I'd be happy for it to never come in to be honest, after all, we managed without it before...
Ruki
Forum Irregular

Just wondering AdminGary(Or AG whichever you prefer) Is this gonna wind up being a rip off of Main? If you add every little update from main than it will be just like it. Are these buttons really needed? After all as stated before we lived without them before.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Ruki wrote:Just wondering AdminGary(Or AG whichever you prefer) Is this gonna wind up being a rip off of Main? If you add every little update from main than it will be just like it. Are these buttons really needed? After all as stated before we lived without them before.

There is nothing wrong with taking the good things from main and leaving the bad. It is based on main after all. I think its doing well on its own so far, but if something makes sense then do it. Thing is knowing when not to do something, or knowing when to remove something that no longer makes sense.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

adminGary wrote:I'm not going to add this till much later. It would effectively break the game. In that people couldn't unbank without being hit.

Doesn't that constitute sufficient reason to not even consider adding them?

Dude.. I just made a selfdefeating argument. Considering the reasons whether or not to consider adding them is considering adding them. >_< Can't not consider adding them. Okay.. only possible logical outcome would be 'Never'.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Universe wrote:
adminGary wrote:I'm not going to add this till much later. It would effectively break the game. In that people couldn't unbank without being hit.

Dude.. I just made a selfdefeating argument. Considering the reasons whether or not to consider adding them is considering adding them. >_< Can't not consider adding them. Okay.. only possible logical outcome would be 'Never'.

Do you even understand yourself sometimes? :lol:
Reason, youll get dead.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Lore wrote:
Universe wrote:

Do you even understand yourself sometimes? :lol:

Sometimes I do feel like a dog chasing it's tail, yes.. but I generally know what I wish to say. To properly convey it.. whole 'nother story.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Its laughable really, everyone wanted an Origins server, the way it used to be, and then they want all the stuff main currently has put into it, then the same said people will cry that its turned into main.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

:-D mu guys thinking not what or how i farm... i go clicking all page 3 pages... that gives lots of time to hit me and with plenty more naq with the buttoms... many at main knows cause when i farm many times i get hit for a lot... but was just a cool idea, seems like not liked... shame but well ill play it how it is... dont care ill still play it, i like this game lot more than main hehehe :-D
Ruki
Forum Irregular

I will play this server no matter what. Especially since I dislike this current Quantum so there is nothing else to go running to :3

Return to “Development and Suggestions”