13%
100,000+
47%

Total votes: 30
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

Alliance - Liaison fees.

Just a simple poll to figure out what you think is a resonable amount to pay the liaisons of your alliance per week.

These amounts are per player in the alliance.
adminGary

Re: Alliance - Liaison fees.

Since so many of you think it should be greater than 100,000 Naq, please let me know what you think it should be below.
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

You need to make the Value grow as the game does, say every month it grows by 10-25% rounded up.

So if someone decides later that they will have an alliance with 200 members its going to cost ALOT to keep them running, it would also keep alliances on there toes when it comes to inactives.

It could start at 200,000 / week

After a month it could to 250,000 / week
Next month 300,000 / week

You need to make it keep growing in value as the game keeps growing.

Or if you think thats to low, start it at

500,000 per week starting, and grow it from there, lets face it, 2 mins farming atm on there will get you the 500,000, if you cant get it, your inactive.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Fallout
Forum Regular

little OT but 7 ppl is not many :)
but i agree with GeneralChaos, that sounds fair enough
DCLXVI
Forum Newbie

i agree that the fees should increase as the game grows but at this point 500k+ would be to much. as far as i know the average up is under 100 at 20k per unit w/weps their wanting to slow the growth of any one in an aliance by a two full days of production. over four days if the player is new.
why even have an aliance tab at that cost. new players won't be able to join and older players that can aford it. are not going to want to help the new players out. i may be wrong but my average farm is 100k so 1 turn worth of farming 300k would be a good starting number, in my oppion.
when that number goes up i would increase the liason fees.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Well in all honesty it makes sense that there is a fee based on the total number of realms in the alliance, and/or a fee Based on the size of each realm.

Possible a two fold system? a price for each person, then compound it by the total army size of the realms. A realm of 5K would need more man power to move messages correctly then a realm of 1K.

IDK just an idea.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Egeria
Queen of the Tok'ra
Race: Tok'ra/Altera/Human
ID: 13823
Alternate name(s): ______
Lin - Human host
Zanuf - Tok'ra symbiote
Ayiana - Alteran host of Egeria

I think that the system should either be based on:

• size of accounts with cost for each new realm increasing the larger other members are
    or
  • based on number of realms in alliance, with price growing slowly no matter what size each realm is.
Lin (Human Host)
Zanuf (Tok'ra Symbiote)
Tok'ra hunter pack
Egeria, Queen of the Tok'ra.
Old characters
Ayiana, Alteran scientist, host of Egeria.
Lut'ien, a Twi'lek Jedi padawan.
Narrative of Laren, host of Ptah. Her thoughts, inaudible.
Ptah, Goa'uld Scientist implanted in Laren. Her thoughts.
Jaffa of Ptah. Speech of the Jaffa.

Click here to see Stargate: Enmity Saga character profile
Anyone interested in blending with a Tok'ra can contact either me, my host Ayiana, Teal'auc, or Johauna, the host of Teal'auc.
Osiris
Forum Grunt
Alliance: The Sysem Lords
Race: Goauld

adminGary wrote:Just a simple poll to figure out what you think is a resonable amount to pay the liaisons of your alliance per week.

These amounts are per player in the alliance.

what does the liason do?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Egeria wrote:I think that the system should either be based on:

• size of accounts with cost for each new realm increasing the larger other members are
    or
  • based on number of realms in alliance, with price growing slowly no matter what size each realm is.

Problem with the second one is long term alliances. Imagine a 1 yr old alliance accepting a new account, it might take a massive amount of its income just to pay the liasion fees,,,,, but that may be the intent, IDK.

Just wanted to point that out.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
bsm
Fledgling Forumer

If there's no benefit from being in an alliance, why even charge a fee?

unless I'm wrong and there's a benefit being added.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

bsm wrote:If there's no benefit from being in an alliance, why even charge a fee?

unless I'm wrong and there's a benefit being added.

Well IDK what all will be assciated with alliances as this is a new and different game, but just the basics such as "alliance attack logs" gives a massive amount of benifit.
Reason, youll get dead.
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

Alliance Information
Alliances will have to pay a liaison to participate in off world meetings.
The liaison must be paid each week at(Monday 00:15 server time). As your alliance grows your liaison requires more pay to visit more planets.
Eventually, you will need to hire more liaisons to visit all the planets.
Liaisons are paid through an alliance donation system, each player donates, the naq is then split between all the liaisons of your alliance.
Alliances are limited through race, for example, the Tauri cannot be allied with Goa'uld or the Replicators
Alliances are monitored by the Interplanetary Alliance Committe (IAC) consisting of liaisons from each alliance.
This committee must approve of your new alliance before it can be registered, there is a fee of 100,000 Naquadah to have the committee recognise your alliance.

================================================================

so the only benefit written here is .... the alliance can participate in off world meetings and visit more planets ??? what does that mean?

why does a alliance need a liaison and what is the purpose of paying more naq, who gets the naq just the game ? ... everything cost naq all ready

# S: (n) affair, affaire, intimacy, liaison, involvement, amour (a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship)
# S: (n) liaison, link, contact, inter-group communication (a channel for communication between groups) "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"

Is there a better explanation written somewhere?
I AM

Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

Comador wrote:Alliance Information
Alliances will have to pay a liaison to participate in off world meetings.
The liaison must be paid each week at(Monday 00:15 server time). As your alliance grows your liaison requires more pay to visit more planets.
Eventually, you will need to hire more liaisons to visit all the planets.
Liaisons are paid through an alliance donation system, each player donates, the naq is then split between all the liaisons of your alliance.
Alliances are limited through race, for example, the Tauri cannot be allied with Goa'uld or the Replicators
Alliances are monitored by the Interplanetary Alliance Committe (IAC) consisting of liaisons from each alliance.
This committee must approve of your new alliance before it can be registered, there is a fee of 100,000 Naquadah to have the committee recognise your alliance.

================================================================

so the only benefit written here is .... the alliance can participate in off world meetings and visit more planets ??? what does that mean?

why does a alliance need a liaison and what is the purpose of paying more naq, who gets the naq just the game ? ... everything cost naq all ready

# S: (n) affair, affaire, intimacy, liaison, involvement, amour (a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship)
# S: (n) liaison, link, contact, inter-group communication (a channel for communication between groups) "he provided a liaison with the guerrillas"

Is there a better explanation written somewhere?

all it is, as far as I know is a fancy, nicely written and thought out alliance tax. Not like jasons version. This may or may not incorperate more and different "abilities" for alliances later down the road.

Thats just my take.
Reason, youll get dead.
adminGary

There will be more alliance options coming in the future, this is why the alliance fees haven't been added at this point in time.
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

What if the cost was based on total units, all assumed to just be workers(untrained), and the cost is based off size. Each person has to pay a % of the alliance cost based on army size compared to alliance army size to a minimum of 1%

Return to “Development and Suggestions”