Game Play

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Game Play

Increase the money values on Everything, make the game more faster paste, atm people with high defenses know there money is safe because there is no reason to build a high strike as there isnt enough money in the game..

At early stages of the game it was much more competitive with the level one weapons, knowing your money could be stolen at every turn, now you know you can sit der with no care in the world and build what ever.

There is no competitive edge in the game, increasing the money by double will help everyone grow a lil kicked(UP) and will encourage people to start building a strike up to get the higher amounts sitting out behind those defences.

/comment?
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Re: Game Play

what ever give life to this game im up to
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

lord_sithis wrote: and will encourage people to start building a strike up to get the higher amounts sitting out behind those defences.

/comment?

How do you come to that conclusion? it wont change anything as people will still stay low to get "free" naq versus building a strike to take "Costly" naq.

Only way to force more interaction is remove the dead accounts income.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

yes id say do a 30 day dead account vac mode. u dont play for 30 days ur account auto vacation mode.
ImageImage
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Gary is considering the inactive status in another thread

Return to “Development and Suggestions”