Weapon Bank

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
CovenantSlayer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Replination
Race: Replicator
ID: 2103

Weapon Bank

I was playing for a while with tech lvl. 5 attack weapons then realized that they weren't efficent for farming (because the repair costs almost offset the naq i got from the attack) but i don't really wanna sell them so I was thinking if they put naq in a bank why can't you put weapons in a bank but like the bank you'd have to buy capacity upgrades which get increasingly expensive. Any thoughts?
The Slayer of Covenant, CovenantSlayer
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 0

Re: Weapon Bank

Is interesting suggestion. Although it would allow for almost invincible defenses. I could have 300 defenders, and 300 best weapons, AND 300 in the storage site. Allowing me to completely recover my lost weapons in about 1 min from logon
CovenantSlayer
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Replination
Race: Replicator
ID: 2103

Re: Weapon Bank

Yes but you would have that money in the bank so you could repair those weapons in a minute anyways and like i said you'd have to pay for an expansion to the capacity to your weapon bank and the expansions wouldn't be that big. You'd start with like space for 5 and expand it to 10 then maybe to 20 then 35 then 50 etc. and then it would be increasingly expensive to expand
The Slayer of Covenant, CovenantSlayer

Return to “Development and Suggestions”