Just Some Ideas

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Dathrick
Forum Newbie

Just Some Ideas

Hello all, first off I just wish to state that these are just my ideas and I would love feedback, just as long as i am respected while doing so.

Change--

1) Ok first off I've heard a lot of complaints about people having high defence and no other stats, I used to have rank 3 defence so as I talk about this I do know what I am talking about.

The fact that defence units gain more naq. than any other unit begs for people to buff their defence as high as they can, you get more naq. and there is a better chance you will actually keep that naq. Also due to fatigue levels if you worked on a very high attack and used it on people often, your units would lose up to 50% of the naq. they would generate, which as I said is less than defence anyway.

2) Sabotage, honestly, I would like to see more "costs" to the sabotaur, when I had my rank 3 defence I was sab'ed atleast 6 times, I lost many weapons and a few ranks, now other than some spies, I doubt the sabotaur lost anything, this I do not believe to be fair, because a. without knowing who it is, b. with them having such a high spy level, there is nothing I can do to retaliate, for the sabotaur, I see that as a win-win situation, for me, not so much >_<.

3) Someone stated before that there are no wars going on now, which is true, people have insane defences and little attack, but nerfing inactives is not going to solve this, it will only make it more difficult for new players. Let's say that you just joined, all inactives now do not make enough naq. for you to use efficently for the fatigue level and the costs of soldiers and repairs, so now you need to attack someone else, because if only using the naq. you creat, you grow very slowly. You scan the pages and see an active player, you attack and your force is destroyed by a massive defence, now what? My idea is to have commanders, now this may seem very random, but on main, nothing makes me want to attack someone more than them attacking my officer, and with such a low player count at the moment, that would most likly happen often.

Ok that's all that I have right now, sorry for the length, I'll post if I think of anything more.

Dath~
Dathrick
Forum Newbie

Re: Just Some Ideas

Hey, I have another one, recently when I have been attacking inactives I have been losing soldiers, I have 500 soldiers and lose roughly 1-2 per attack, when the enemy has no defenders and does 3 damage, I do not understand this and believe it should be changed. Thank you.

Dath~
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

Dathrick wrote:Hello all, first off I just wish to state that these are just my ideas and I would love feedback, just as long as i am respected while doing so.

Change--
The fact that defence units gain more naq. than any other unit begs for people to buff their defence as high as they can, you get more naq. and there is a better chance you will actually keep that naq. Also due to fatigue levels if you worked on a very high attack and used it on people often, your units would lose up to 50% of the naq. they would generate, which as I said is less than defence anyway.Are we saying attack troops still generate naq even at 50%???

2) Sabotage, honestly, I would like to see more "costs" to the sabotaur, when I had my rank 3 defence I was sab'ed atleast 6 times, I lost many weapons and a few ranks, now other than some spies, I doubt the sabotaur lost anything, this I do not believe to be fair, because a. without knowing who it is, b. with them having such a high spy level, there is nothing I can do to retaliate, for the sabotaur, I see that as a win-win situation, for me, not so much >_<.Sabs cost troops if u dont have high enough levels. and the sabs are only getting 2.5% of weps per sab. since cost of repair on attacks is so high do u want nobody to be able to do anything by increasing troop loss on a sab. This is bad idea at this point in game unless u lower repair by half on attacks

3) Someone stated before that there are no wars going on nowTrust me there are plenty of battles waging at this point., which is true, people have insane defences and little attack, but nerfing inactives is not going to solve this, it will only make it more difficult for new players. Let's say that you just joined, all inactives now do not make enough naq. for you to use efficently for the fatigue level and the costs of soldiers and repairs, so now you need to attack someone else, because if only using the naq. you creat, you grow very slowly. You scan the pages and see an active player, you attack and your force is destroyed by a massive defence, now what? My idea is to have commanders, now this may seem very random, but on main, nothing makes me want to attack someone more than them attacking my officer, and with such a low player count at the moment, that would most likly happen often.This is orgins not main lets not bring COs and other things over at this point. At this point ib game and way naq is out a new person can very quickjly be very big in matter of 2 weeks of activity if they want. Cos are not needed for protection IMO

Dath~
ImageImage
bigcakes
Forum Elite
Alliance: DSL
Race: WorldEnder
ID: 1908950

i think the defense thing u were talking about definitely needs to be changed but the other two shouldnt be changed much since it will just turn into main.
kbye
john

Return to “Development and Suggestions”