100%
50%

Total votes: 22
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

Naq stolen percents

Some good points have been brought up here viewtopic.php?f=176&t=141307

This vote is to decide how much naq can be stolen with 0/50 attack fatigue and 0/50 defence rates.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Naq stolen percents

adminGary wrote:Some good points have been brought up here viewtopic.php?f=176&t=141307

This vote is to decide how much naq can be stolen with 0/50 attack fatigue and 0/50 defence rates.

So your asking about a full strike hitting a full def correct?

I'd like to know what "relations" settings do to that % before I answered but as it stands now I'm going to say 90%+ based on the fact almost all Def will be full, and almost all strikes will be weakened.

Defenses only get hit once, 1 turn of naq farming weakens your strike and if you use your 45 turns per turn your always going to have a weakened strike.

If you repeatedly hit a def, your not after naq :wink:
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Currently only defence rate affects the amount of naq stolen. A 50/50 defence rate reduces the naq stolen by a maximum of 12.5%
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

I really dont see an issue with the current setup,

The more of these updates i see or see being spoken about, makes me think this game is being carved into Main 2.0

Next we will see people asking for planets and MS, and PPT from ingame market for resources.

I suggest you should leave it how it is, that way if someone gets hit they may still have some naq left to repair, cause if you change it, a group of people could sit on an account stopping that person completely, as it stands its not productive to sit on someones account.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

I voted 100%.

Reasoning is at 0/50 def the guy isnt being massed then when he get hits 5 times they will be at 50/50 which will then decrease it by 12.5 %

so person being massed still could essentialy have naq left to repair
ImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

90%

I would say 85% but 90% seems more logical, but set to 95% base for attacker and have the defender able to "hide" 5% of the naq out in the open, like a bonus realm stronghold

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “Development and Suggestions”