Weapon Repairs

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Ridd1ck
Forum Elder
Alliance: Nemesis Tempest
Race: Necromonger
ID: 1961274

Weapon Repairs

Ok, not sure if this has been brought up before or not. Just thought it should be. Why is it so expensive to repair weapons after an attack? I made an attack for 294k (as I'm still new to origins and can't mess with the big biys yet) and repairs were 204k? What gives, that takes the fun and profit out of farming at all. I could see if it was a big defense. But the account I attacked had 0 defensive action and 0 defending soldiers. There should have been minimal damage if any at all? What gives?

Only the dead have seen the end of war. (Plato)
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Re: Weapon Repairs

I agree!WAY TOO much!Even with 0 defences you get something like 80% from what you farm in repairing...takes the corn outta farming...
Bias Admin colour
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

We have reduced the cost to repair attack weapons by 20 percent. I've been considering dropping the cost by an additional 20 percent (40 percent total)

We are also considering reducing the cost of defence weapon repairs by 20 percent in the next update.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Lonewolf1968 wrote:Ok, not sure if this has been brought up before or not. Just thought it should be. Why is it so expensive to repair weapons after an attack? I made an attack for 294k (as I'm still new to origins and can't mess with the big biys yet) and repairs were 204k? What gives, that takes the fun and profit out of farming at all. I could see if it was a big defense. But the account I attacked had 0 defensive action and 0 defending soldiers. There should have been minimal damage if any at all? What gives?

I make hits for that amount with 1 weapon.

How many weapons were you running?
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Ridd1ck
Forum Elder
Alliance: Nemesis Tempest
Race: Necromonger
ID: 1961274

Thanks A.G. and Lore, that would help since the actual number of players with enough naq to make the repairs worth while is fairly low. I'll sell down strike weapons and bank enough to buy them back in an emergency until the update is or isn't implemented.

Only the dead have seen the end of war. (Plato)

Return to “Development and Suggestions”