Alliance System Purposal

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Alliance System Purposal

A more reconisable Alliance Button.. Atm its to desguised.

As you said, you want a different alliance system setup thats unique and unlike the other gatewars games. So i purpose this.

First off get the alliance fee rolling, its been inactive for far to long now.

Alliance Wide Private Messages, Everyone is asking for it, and it will make things easier, news is all good, but i dont think alot of members read it.

Alliance Attack logs, Being able to see which alliance members have been attacked over the last 5 days. (So members can protect each other more)

War System:
The alliance has the ability to set NAP, Treatys and Rage War.
Then all Treatys and NAPs that have been set, can be seen by all in both alliances, Same with treatys.
Rage war, can be set to a number of days, and have all the battle reports and how much damage and units are killed.

Alliance Goverment System:
Alliance can Set Persific Rolls to certain members.

Second In Command: Has all the privages as Leader.
Treasure: Can hand out Naq to members that request it. ( Have a Request button, and Amount they Want/Need )
Polition/Diplomat: Can forum treatys, NAPs and Rage War. ( Needs Approval From Leader or 2IC )

Also Recon Levels;
Have recon levels, so members know the alert level of the alliance.
Level 1 - The Highest Alert Level, Used During War Time.
Level 2 - When About to go to War, or when War is iminent.
Level 3 - Everything is average, nothing suspisous going on.
Level 4 - Things Are Quite.
Level 5 - Nothing is happening, and no sign of war.

Thats all i can think of for now, just a few ideas.
Any Comments people?
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Re: Alliance System Purposal

lord_sithis wrote:A more reconisable Alliance Button.. Atm its to desguised.

As you said, you want a different alliance system setup thats unique and unlike the other gatewars games. So i purpose this.

Agree
Alliance Wide Private Messages, Everyone is asking for it, and it will make things easier, news is all good, but i dont think alot of members read it.
Not in an alliance so not sure of the feature, but alliance PMs are needed.
Alliance Attack logs, Being able to see which alliance members have been attacked over the last 5 days. (So members can protect each other more)
I think you should have to pay for this feature from the alliance taxes
War System:
Then all Treatys and NAPs that have been set, can be seen by all in both alliances, Same with treatys.
Lot of problems here, coding nightmare I'm willing to bet. Would require that treaties make all alliance members set "peace" to the treatying alliance, and NAPS would force no setting of "War", possibly no attacks, idk.
Rage war, can be set to a number of days, and have all the battle reports and how much damage and units are killed.
You mean an alliance wide alliance attack log? so everyone from both sides can see every attack log?

Second In Command: Has all the privages as Leader.Fine with that
Treasure: Can hand out Naq to members that request it. ( Have a Request button, and Amount they Want/Need )see below
Polition/Diplomat: Can forum treatys, NAPs and Rage War. ( Needs Approval From Leader or 2IC )I think that should be an alliance leaders decision only, JMO

Also Recon Levels;
But does it do anything? or just a "informative" idea? No change in realm alert or nothin right?

Any Comments people?

As for the treasurer position, thats an entirely different discussion, as to weather or not an alliance bank will even exist, or how it will operate.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Re: Alliance System Purposal

Lore wrote:
lord_sithis wrote:A more reconisable Alliance Button.. Atm its to desguised.

Agree
Not in an alliance so not sure of the feature, but alliance PMs are needed.
I think you should have to pay for this feature from the alliance taxes Yea, could have an alliance upgrade system, with numerous upgrades.
War System:
Lot of problems here, coding nightmare I'm willing to bet. Would require that treaties make all alliance members set "peace" to the treatying alliance, and NAPS would force no setting of "War", possibly no attacks, idk. I agree, but atm the game needs a few changes to take place, obviously this wouldnt be a major implement but would be handy so that all members can see the Guide lines of treaties.
You mean an alliance wide alliance attack log? so everyone from both sides can see every attack log? No, Total Attack Damage, Units Killed, Etc..

Second In Command: Has all the privages as Leader.Fine with that
Treasure: Can hand out Naq to members that request it. ( Have a Request button, and Amount they Want/Need )see below Alliance Leader would be the one who put this person in charge, the slot doesnt have to be filled.. Also all transactions would be run by the leader/2IC
Polition/Diplomat: Can forum treatys, NAPs and Rage War. ( Needs Approval From Leader or 2IC )I think that should be an alliance leaders decision only, JMO Like i said, should be run by the leader. Maybe rage war should be only leader desision but others could be run by.

Also Recon Levels;
But does it do anything? or just a "informative" idea? No change in realm alert or nothin right? Could be discussed further

Any Comments people?

As for the treasurer position, thats an entirely different discussion, as to weather or not an alliance bank will even exist, or how it will operate.

Replied back in red :)

Return to “Development and Suggestions”