MORE TURNS

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

MORE TURNS

Idea.
the semi active accounts will never be able to compete with the hardcore gamer whos on all the time. I personally can login all the time and farm naq vs kids in school or people with no access to pc while at work.

Right now turns are

5 rested if u dont use ur 45 per round then it goes to 2 if u do.

I purpose a change to 10 rested per turn when u dont use the 45 per round and if you use the 45 per round u get 0 rested turns.

This will help the Player who is active 30mins to 1 hour a day be able to farm naq for stuff.-

I dont believ the numbers would show that a person who logs in more would receive less benefit as they would get 0turns. being that they get to farm 3 times per round were as the semi player only can get 1-10 turn attack in per round if using their 10 turns.

48 turns per day = 480 turns = 32 hits total. this is semi active player

Active player farms say 15 rounds a day
that 15*3=45 hits 1 day and they still receive 10 for the other 23 rounds which = 230 turns which = another 16 hits for a total of 61 hits per day.
Last edited by arkangel13 on Thu May 21, 2009 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

Re: MORE TURNS

arkangel13 wrote:Idea.
the semi active accounts will never be able to compete with the hardcore gamer whos on all the time. I personally can login all the time and farm naq vs kids in school or people with no access to pc while at work.

Right now turns are

5 rested if u dont use ur 45 per round then it goes to 2 if u do.

I purpose a change to 10 rested per turn when u dont use the 45 per round and if you use the 45 per round u get 0 rested turns.

This will help the Player who is active 30mins to 1 hour a day be able to farm naq for stuff.--have to walkin in my account will expand on this later

The way i see it mate is it should be more profitable to log on more, where would the incentive be to log on and spend your time doing this if you get penalised for it, i haven't worked out the math but your proposition seems it would make it more profitable to log on less and burn all the AT in 1 go then log off again.
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

thamuz i posted some numbers they are close to what i do and some others. they show active players still get alot more hits and saving isnt worth it.

All im pruposing here is a way to help balance things being active active people will always just kill a semi active player.

Again this is just an idea thats all if you like it or can expand or think its garbage post up.
ImageImage
bigcakes
Forum Elite
Alliance: DSL
Race: WorldEnder
ID: 1908950

i like the idea, many people can only log in a few times a day and are being slammed but this would still give active players a big advantage but not so huge.
kbye
john
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

I pretty much agree with this, and fought a good fight to get gary to up the rested turns last time. Maybe more time has passed and he will consider reveiwing this again.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

I'll probably hug you all if this comes into play
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Tek wrote:I'll probably hug you all if this comes into play

After all I did last time and I don't get no love?
=;
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Ark, you positively surprise me. That is a great idea. :)

Well worked out. I wonder what can be done with it, but it's definitely worth investigating. :)

Return to “Development and Suggestions”