question about alliances.....

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

question about alliances.....

since there aren't really "races" anymore, can alliance accept any race? or are the humans, machines, gods, and aliens still going to be separated like SG?
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Re: question about alliances.....

I've been thinking about that. I'll probably remove race restrictions from alliances.
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

i know origins is kinda dead or the admins have given up on it. but some people still play =P anyways can we look into this subject again because there technically isn't races anymore id be nice to get more people in alliances =D
~Lord Shizzo~
Forum Grunt

bump
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Admin Gary : Last visited: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:21 pm

It would be a good thing to have that system removed as the initial look of it is attack and defence orientated races are grouped against money and population obsessed races in keeping with a stargate theme.

If not removing it shuffle it around so that those that favour defence can be allied with income focused races because it makes sense alliances that covet gold would want to defend it and on the flip side of the coin alliances focused on attack would require an army to take forward their attacks.

But as I pointed out earlier first we need admin to come back.

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “Development and Suggestions”