Suggestions

Suggestions for changes, additions, or removals from Stargatewars: Origins
Chong089
Fledgling Forumer

Suggestions

Add additional Technologys. ( So there is more things to spend yourr money on) C below for some ideas.
Alliance Fee, Increases Greatly, around 2mill, if the alliance cant pay it after two weeks of outstanding debt it should be disbanded.
Alliance PMs.

Gary you need to start adding stuff, or changin stuff otherwise the games going to just die. Atm theres under 20members online.

Technology Suggestions:

Technology's to reduce fatigue.
Able to increase all your actions (attack, defense, covert and anti covert) by a % similar to how the mothership technology works on main.
One 2 increase your income
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re: Suggestions

lord_sithis wrote:.
Able to increase all your actions (attack, defense, covert and anti covert) by a % similar to how the mothership technology works on main.
One 2 increase your income

Thats gonna make it to much like Quantum :D
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Only without a reset to save us if it screws everything up and produces a boring game ;)
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

Well after a little training war I have come to understand a single covert level make 1 acount far superior to another, a lonewolf will never stand a chance, and whats considered "Normal" massing doesnt exist because when a strike force 1/2 the defensive force attacks and wins a battles and suffers losses but the defending forces suffers none, its pointless.

IDK, I'll keep trudging along but I hope something happens.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Lore wrote:Well after a little training war I have come to understand a single covert level make 1 acount far superior to another, a lonewolf will never stand a chance, and whats considered "Normal" massing doesnt exist because when a strike force 1/2 the defensive force attacks and wins a battles and suffers losses but the defending forces suffers none, its pointless.

the defence alert level makes the defender stronger as the attacker hits the def,thats a good thing for the most part for smaller players.
taking a def is easy if its thought out pre-mass.
as per covert levels,you are correct but...
thats the point,if you farm"active",get the levels your fine,but most players are in such a rush to get UP,that now they are getting slammed for falling behind on covert anti levels,and that cant be pushed onto those that got the levels pre-UP.
most of those i know built covert/anti to levels 11 or 12 befor going to UP.
infact most monkies got 12-12 befor building UP to 200+
also we put covert/anti programs into play so on the "solo-lonewolf note",you are correct that its a bad idea unless you farm like crazy have a bank and def to save naq out as well as a good anti to protect it.
anyone wants intel contact me im all for helpin out future fighters :smt077
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

~Vengeance wrote:
Lore wrote:Well after a little training war I have come to understand a single covert level make 1 acount far superior to another, a lonewolf will never stand a chance, and whats considered "Normal" massing doesnt exist because when a strike force 1/2 the defensive force attacks and wins a battles and suffers losses but the defending forces suffers none, its pointless.

the defence alert level makes the defender stronger as the attacker hits the def,thats a good thing for the most part for smaller players.But its also a bad thing when trying to take on someone bigger then you or multiple people. When you are WINNING the battles and you suffer losses of say 20 men per hit and they suffer 0 losses. I can see and agree with cutting the losses rate, but getting beat and suffering less losses and even 0 losses makes massing pointless considering how insanely expensive it is to mass a real defense.
taking a def is easy if its thought out pre-mass.Can't argue, yet. Thats my next training war. point still stands, it only works when going smaller. Is it the same when you attacking someone bigger with better levels?
as per covert levels,you are correct but...
thats the point,if you farm"active",get the levels your fine,If its game mechanics then fine, I just personally feel 1 covert level should not be THAT drastic a power difference. I had 2500 spies and he had 1552 with 1 level difference he was able to wipe me out with 0 losses once again where i was losing 125 men per. To me the power difference is to drastic but if thats game mechanics then so be it.but most players are in such a rush to get UP,that now they are getting slammed for falling behind on covert anti levels,and that cant be pushed onto those that got the levels pre-UP.
most of those i know built covert/anti to levels 11 or 12 befor going to UP.
infact most monkies got 12-12 befor building UP to 200+
also we put covert/anti programs into playthis is your personal stuff and doesnt effect the convo really so on the "solo-lonewolf note",you are correctYeah, we agree, again :lol: that its a bad idea unless you farm like crazy have a bank and def to save naq out as well as a good anti to protect it.
anyone wants intel contact me im all for helpin out future fighters :smt077Hes telling the truth, dont let his beady little monkey eyes scare you, he has good info on game mechanics and isnt shy about helping others.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Reason, youll get dead.
~Nemisis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Still Workin On That
ID: 1908396

Lore i sent you ingame PM to answer your question as well as a how to :-k
~Vengeance Of Origins
"My gun is a simple tool that converts useless human trash into high quality fertalizer."
Proud Member Of PETA,"People Eating Tasty Animals"!
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom

Honours and Awards

~Vengeance wrote:Lore i sent you ingame PM to answer your question as well as a how to :-k

And it was a good one too. TY for it.

Please read and heed the note at the bottom of my reply :lol:
Reason, youll get dead.

Return to “Development and Suggestions”