SAB loss ratio wrong

A place to post all those bugs...
Borek
Forum Addict

Re: SAB loss ratio wrong

adminGary wrote:Sorry about this taking as long as it did.

The success rates on recon missions are the same.
I've reduced the chance to be detected on a successful recon mission.
I've reduced the losses to both parties to 0-5 and 5-10 percent (down from 5-10 and 10-15 percent)

Recon logs will now display both covert and anti covert units/skill levels.

I hope this fixes all the recon issues.

I don't want to make a whole bunch of changes at once and risk having sab come out extremely powerful as it was before a previous patch.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Sabbing is still completely pointless and way out in losses.

With extreme stealth and malice, your 150 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of xxx. Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of xxx leaving a trail of destruction.
135 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report. with the information on the mission results:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Machine Gun Turret Defense 1 34/40
P90 Machine gun Attack 1 45/45
Defense /

Offensive Away Team Home Base Guard Undercover Agents CounterIntelligence Agents Regular Civilian
168 1 38 0 641

from my recon 30 seconds before i can clearly see he has zero counter intel agents, yet i lose 10% of my spies sabbing 2 weapons out of the 171 weapons he had, that is a damn JOKE!

P90 Machine gun Attack 170 45/45
Machine Gun Turret Defense ??? 34/40

Can you fix this crap, i am getting sick of beta testing with live resources, i just wasted 15 UU for nothing, that i can't get back.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator
ID: 0

Found the sabotage issue.

You should no longer always loose spies on sabotage.
If successful there are two chances to loose spies.
The first is if your strength is less than 10-20 percent less than your targets anti covert strength. This can result in a max loss of 5-10 percent of spies sent on the mission.
The second is a 5 percent chance regardless of skill if the target has more than 5 anti covert units trained. This can result in a max loss of 1-5 percent of spies sent.

The two functions are not cumulative in spies lost, the second chance is only active if you have more than 10 percent of the targets anti covert strength.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol he didnt know you did anything till you said the but he does now that you said 4 weps oberaan you silly monkey you set the date and violated it now your god will sit on you till you say im your god and that your now a sober monkey now and have agreed to attend AA meetings but it shall start tomorrow if you wish to sell you def i recommend so now :lol: lol we dont want a 2 v 1 they said lol well now its 2 v 1 v 1 since my little vulture was circling the nest while i was playing WiC
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

?? Ok wrong forum but I have not hit you at all yet Epyon. as a matter of fact I tested my sab on someone who was no even a Gou'ald. So either you have more then one account or all that Irish whiskey is going to your head and causing you to halucinate.

And for the record if I had wanted to hit ya I would have done it when you had 120000+ naq out.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
ScoobyDoo
Forum Grunt

Oberaan dont even waste your turns, this guy has become a waste of my good air, and my game rsources, I would however like to point out to admin that i have now tried 8 times to sab this weasel, since he has no spies, no AC, no defense i went after the only thing he has left-i.e. his strike weps- a cpl days ago i got thru a cpl times and was taking down a few weps with every sab attack now all i get is this- again for the last 8 attempts-

"hmmm... not so much of a trail of disaster at all... your troops report the enemy had no weapons, hoping that either they tell the truth, or at least that nobody finds out otherwise... "

Now in my spy report it shows he has 41 strike weps why will it not let me destroy them????
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

lol cranky little doggy all that wasted stat building resources lol and its not as if it wont take me one bank withdrawel to rebuild them btw its been what 2 days and you havnt caused any damage must be annoying :lol:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

ScoobyDoo wrote:Oberaan dont even waste your turns, this guy has become a waste of my good air, and my game rsources, I would however like to point out to admin that i have now tried 8 times to sab this weasel, since he has no spies, no AC, no defense i went after the only thing he has left-i.e. his strike weps- a cpl days ago i got thru a cpl times and was taking down a few weps with every sab attack now all i get is this- again for the last 8 attempts-

"hmmm... not so much of a trail of disaster at all... your troops report the enemy had no weapons, hoping that either they tell the truth, or at least that nobody finds out otherwise... "

Now in my spy report it shows he has 41 strike weps why will it not let me destroy them????

Because it's really easy to hide 41 weapons, but mostly becuase of the rule that limits you to destorying 2 percent of his weapons.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

adminGary wrote:
ScoobyDoo wrote:Oberaan dont even waste your turns, this guy has become a waste of my good air, and my game rsources, I would however like to point out to admin that i have now tried 8 times to sab this weasel, since he has no spies, no AC, no defense i went after the only thing he has left-i.e. his strike weps- a cpl days ago i got thru a cpl times and was taking down a few weps with every sab attack now all i get is this- again for the last 8 attempts-

Because it's really easy to hide 41 weapons, but mostly becuase of the rule that limits you to destorying 2 percent of his weapons.

all i have to say is lol to that, that is really going to annoy him
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Which is why having wars atm is pointless. Most people soon drop below the sab limit, or the unit-killing limit, or have defs that can be hit with a 50-man attack ;)
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

RepliMagni wrote:Which is why having wars atm is pointless. Most people soon drop below the sab limit, or the unit-killing limit, or have defs that can be hit with a 50-man attack ;)

so true lol specially if you think your winning and cant toch the other person anymore and they can still poke you lol :lol: its beyond the thought of some though

Return to “Bugs”