arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR
ID: 0

Re: SAB loss ratio wrong

Width: sm med lg
Nav Text Size: sm med lg

Sabotage Mission Report
With extreme stealth and malice, your 140 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of EPY0N . Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of EPY0N undetected, leaving a trail of destruction.
133 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.
Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results

lost 18 guys on this one not 7

arkangel sabbing epyon

http://origins.stargatewars.com/spylog. ... e=Sabotage
ImageImage
adminGary
Origins Server Administrator

Thank you.

The number of spies lost is correctly functioning. You did correctly lose 18 units. The report wasn't showing the correct variable.

I've uploaded a new version of the spylog page. Everything looks good from what I can see, if you could please check to make sure it is displaying the correct numbers that would be great, and confirm that this error is finally fixed.
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

we stopped fighting and im still killing stuff lol :lol:
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
arkangel13
Forum Expert
Alliance: RR

adminGary wrote:Thank you.

The number of spies lost is correctly functioning. You did correctly lose 18 units. The report wasn't showing the correct variable.

I've uploaded a new version of the spylog page. Everything looks good from what I can see, if you could please check to make sure it is displaying the correct numbers that would be great, and confirm that this error is finally fixed.

im not going for another 18 loss. also is sab really that high. 140 lose18 guys . thats 12.5 % loss IS this correct if so thats a high ratio to get 6 weps that cost 1 turn of farming. these ratios make this option almost worth less IMO
ImageImage
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

in fairness i had alot of AC at the time it was rank 9 or sumthing
Epyon {recruiting} wrote:They Say You Should'nt Fear The Reaper, Thats True, But You Should Fear Me
adminGary

The maximum amount of weapons you can destroy is 2 percent. We feel this allows for comfortable expansion in the future.
Richard_Destroyer
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: LG +1
ID: 60798

ADmin i love u!
ImageImage
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

i find that a fair but any news on rebalancing the race powers e.g. adding 5 % to att + def of a replicator
-25% def on asgard
+25% on Tauri att

because tauri are underpowered asgard are over powered and replicators arnt getting full benefit ?
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

Ok I still think the sab vs spy loss is out to lunch I just tried to sab someone I know had no ac and I killed 2% of his weaps but I lost 15 spies I know my covert is WAY better then their AC am I the only one that keeps seeing this??
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

if ther anti is 10% of your spy you take damage if its 20% you get stonewalled
Borek
Forum Addict

Yeah, sabbing has gone from being very powerful to completely and utterly pointless. There is no way to tell in advance if you're going to succeed as you cannot get a report of their anti power, hell, you can't even risk a recon in the 1st place without suffering losses in many cases.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Epyon {recruiting}
Forum Regular

i say power up covert but return it to its main set up with the exception of ac to be terminated by assassination instead of spies
none-delete-me
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Squad UK
Race: Ancient

this bites.... gary >> fix the problem -_-

lol
Main ID: 39588
My Feed Back Thread
adminGary

Sorry about this taking as long as it did.

The success rates on recon missions are the same.
I've reduced the chance to be detected on a successful recon mission.
I've reduced the losses to both parties to 0-5 and 5-10 percent (down from 5-10 and 10-15 percent)

Recon logs will now display both covert and anti covert units/skill levels.

I hope this fixes all the recon issues.

I don't want to make a whole bunch of changes at once and risk having sab come out extremely powerful as it was before a previous patch.

Looking forward to your feedback.
Oberaan
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Horus Lords~/dRUNK mONKIES
Race: System Lord/Goa'uld

It still does not make sense

With extreme stealth and malice, your 80 Undercover Agents sneak into the realm of ******. Your Undercover Agents move stealthily through the lands of ******* leaving a trail of destruction.
70 of your Undercover Agents returned to provide this report.
******* is unaware of your actions Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information on the mission results:

Ok if the mission was successful and I lost between 0 and 5 % with 80 attackers that is at most 4 spies lost yet I lost 10. My target had 150+ weapons and I destroyed 4 2% destruction for a 10% loss of my spies is not balanced in the least. Especially after it was said to be adjusted to 0 - 5 percent for a successful attack.
Oberaan Lord of the De'Danann

Return to “Bugs”