Weapons disappearing

A place to post all those bugs...
Tjeuzer
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Weapons disappearing

Hello Mods,

Yesterday I performed a series of attacks so I could afford weapons. Now I bought those weapons, but somehow, when I logged back in today, over 2 million of those weapons were gone. I know this because I distinctively checked to see if I had the same amount of attack weapons as defensive weapons, which I did. Nobody else has access to my account, nor would it be of any benefit to someone to sell weapons on my account. There's been no attacks on me that i know of, and the log doesnt show an attack either. I'm not sure what else it could be besides a bug.

Hope someone can help clarify this.

/Tjeuzer
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Weapons disappearing

check your intelligence logs to see if they were sabotaged ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

are you sure you didn't get sabbed?
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

2 million weapons? Are you sure it was Origins server?

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
Tjeuzer
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

First of all, I feel like such a noob. I thought I had checked everything, but seems I'm finding out new features of the game even now. Yes I was sabotaged, and not in a very nice way.

Second: Jep, not the origins server, so another stupid mistake made.

So there we go, 2 for 2 on being a noob. And public at that!

Thanks for the help tho guys, appreciate it :)
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

No problem.

Sab is a mean thing indeed, especially after the updates, there's a Newbie/FAQ section higher up the forum if you want help with some of the basics, otherwise lower down there's a recruitment section where there are alliances that can help you out ;)

and with that

Closed

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.

Return to “Bugs”